RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
VendettaRed07
Swanhends
Mr Nick09
38 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Chelsea should offer a deal to Benitez - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea should offer a deal to Benitez

Post by The Franchise Thu May 16, 2013 2:54 pm

I think you have to make the fans happy as they are the most important people and they simply don't want him so really it cant work.

I think he has done a fair enough job and he has restored a rep which could have turned if this didn't go well.

Better for both if they part I think.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chelsea should offer a deal to Benitez - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea should offer a deal to Benitez

Post by McAgger Thu May 16, 2013 5:21 pm

I actually think Roman is smart not to listen to Chelski fans in anything. Most of those fans are pretty f*cking ignorant and stupid. It would serve him best to do what he thinks is best for his club.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I actually think Roman is smart not to listen to Chelski fans in anything. Most of those fans are pretty f*cking ignorant and stupid. It would serve him best to do what he thinks is best for his club.

Perhaps but he fans are the most important people at the club. You don't want to be fighting your own fans when you need them.

Don't mean you should do exactly what they want but something as big as this you probably should.

I do understand Chelsea fans though, I would hate so many outsiders trying to say what we should do.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu May 16, 2013 7:50 pm

All bitterness aside, I never hated benitez, and I thought he did a good job with all the hate he got. And I think it was rather harsh of all the chelsea fans to boo him so much, but I guess that is expected from fans when he said things about chelsea whilst he was at liverpool. But that being aside, DiMatteo did good for the first few months of the season and then started to decline, he had no real rotation for the squad, was more defensive and any offense, and we dipped to fourth place. I really liked RDM, but his letting go and bringing Benitez and playing a more attacking football i feel stabilized us more. I don't honestly know how we would've faired if we kept RDM, we lost to United and drew with City, with Benitez we beat United and lost to City. Either way I feel 3rd place would've been our final destination as I feel United and City were a notch above us in the BPL. Anyway no hate for benitez from me ever, but I could see why he was despised so much, but Im glad he went through it all and overcame it with a european trophy to show. Also, it is interesting to see how all the chelsea fans who taunted him are congradulating him now, its like the phrase- "Biting the hand that feeds you," tsk tsk, but Chelsea FC is a crazy roller coaster ride under Abramovich, but oh well we are still a beast team.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Thu May 16, 2013 8:02 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
windkick wrote:These threads remind me as to why I hate Chelsea and it's horrible fans.

And the double standard for RDM who finished 6th vs Rafa is ridiculous.

Also the comments Rafa made about Chelsea are legit. If they bothered the Chelsea fans, it's because deep down they know it's true

This absolutely disgusting, but its not surprising they were no bigger than West Ham before Russian oil money came along they clearly don't know how to behave like champions.

100% spot on, they were just a mid-table PL side that won the lottery when RA took over
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu May 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Chelsea finished 4th the season before Roman bought the club. Laughing

No bigger than West Ham Laughing

The pikeys haven't won a trophy since the 80's, Chelsea won 7 major honours during the Zola era.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Gil wrote:Chelsea finished 4th the season before Roman bought the club. Laughing

The pikeys haven't won a trophy since the 80's, Chelsea won 7 major honours during the Zola era.

Don't even, don't even. Laughing

You weren't sh1t till Roman bought that club. You were basically the Spurs of today. All talk, no promise.

You weren't a threat to Arsenal, United, Liverpool, hell even Newcastle at one time. Laughing

Don't try act like you were something before Roman.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 16, 2013 8:43 pm

izzy wrote:
Gil wrote:Chelsea finished 4th the season before Roman bought the club. Laughing

Don't even, don't even. Laughing

You weren't sh1t till Roman bought that club. You were basically the Spurs of today. All talk, no promise.

You weren't a threat to Arsenal, United, Liverpool, hell even Newcastle at one time. Laughing

Don't try act like you were something before Roman.

Pretty much this. Chelsea had only won 1 EPL in 1955 and 3 FA cups in 98 years of existence before Roman took over... a couple of Europa cups in Europe. You were far more shat than PSG before the Qataris lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 16, 2013 8:57 pm

I know I don't think highly of Rafa's man management skills, lord knows I believe he lacks most social skills but he had to deal with real BS from Chelsea fans and to an extent, upper management and still managed to guide them to a trophy. And yet, him signing an extension would make no sense from either perspective.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu May 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Chelsea should offer a deal to Benitez - Page 5 2013%2f5%2fLeague-Table
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Thu May 16, 2013 11:06 pm

To me and i suspect quite a few of my generation,they'll always be a 2nd division club that won the lottery
No matter what they achieve i cant take them seriously and the few proper fans they have has had their club taken away
They're a joke,a characature,a cartoon club followed by nouveau rich divs who know the price of everything and value of nothing

Thumbs up
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu May 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Grooverider wrote:To me and i suspect quite a few of my generation,they'll always be a 2nd division club that won the lottery
No matter what they achieve i cant take them seriously and the few proper fans they have has had their club taken away
They're a joke,a characature,a cartoon club followed by nouveau rich divs who know the price of everything and value of nothing

Thumbs up

silly
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri May 17, 2013 7:24 am

I still hate Benitez.

People in this forum are not fkin stable to their own opinions.

So much flip flops.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 17, 2013 11:24 pm

How and why is Abramovic about to sign that clown mourinho. good luck chelsea fans, you are not a nobody club like you used to, mou will ruin u
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 18, 2013 12:39 am

Sacking a champion for a loser rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat May 18, 2013 12:45 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Sacking a champion for a loser rofl

Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat May 18, 2013 12:48 am

Yeah it was Mou who hit the post 3 times and missed 3 sitters. Proud
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat May 18, 2013 12:50 am

If he had picked Casillas, Madrid would have won. Casillas has never conceded a goal in a final in which he has played. :coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 18, 2013 12:54 am

Gil wrote:Yeah it was Mou who hit the post 3 times and missed 3 sitters. Proud
Typical, it's the players fault not mourinho's argument Laughing

you can tell mou is already bending minds
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sat May 18, 2013 6:16 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Gil wrote:Yeah it was Mou who hit the post 3 times and missed 3 sitters. Proud
Typical, it's the players fault not mourinho's argument Laughing

you can tell mou is already bending minds

It was a stupid formation, essien did not do his job- hell hes a midfield man deployed in a right back role (which he has played quite a few times for madrid but still) and midfield was a mess having modric, ozil, alonso, and khedria (sounded good to me when i saw it on paper before the match though). But also higuian and ozil were pretty close 3 times and Courtouis that beast pulled off his best saves. Mostly mou fault for this, but it was also unlucky for madrid to miss those and atletico thrived on this.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat May 18, 2013 8:30 am

Mou used to play Essien at RB in Chelsea at times... tbh.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sat May 18, 2013 4:24 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:Mou used to play Essien at RB in Chelsea at times... tbh.

back when essien was a bison...
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat May 18, 2013 6:36 pm

well true Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun May 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Chelsea should offer a deal to Benitez - Page 5 Tumblr_mn21s5ffpf1rclfnho1_1280

Chelsea should offer a deal to Benitez - Page 5 Tumblr_mn21s5ffpf1rclfnho2_500
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5