Swanhends
rwo power
Art Morte
VendettaRed07
DeletedUser#1
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

May 13th 2014- Make some predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: May 13th 2014- Make some predictions

Post by Helmer Tue May 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Leverkusen and dortmund challenging for the title.

Bayern facing the difficult time in 3rd position, understanding complicated process of Pep.

Mönchengladbach returns to top 5.

Draxler becoming the most sought player all over europe, Bayern get him for 30mi.

Champ league final, dortmund vs (whoever doesnt matter they will loose)

BL:
1. Dortmund
2. Leverkusen
3. Bayern
4. Schalke

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

May 13th 2014- Make some predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: May 13th 2014- Make some predictions

Post by Adit Tue May 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Rafa benitez takes Real Madrid to La liga title Proud
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Real Madrid get knocked out in the Semi-final of the champions league for the fourth time in a row. Ancelotti blames it on no backing from the president after a year marred with comtroversy

Ronaldo is finally to move back to United after historic Man U beat Mourinhos Chelsea 5-0

Bayern Munich are lining up a bid to sign Reus and Hummels in a double swoop

Xavi says how he is dissapointing lucky Madrid won the league with 12 matchdays to go and blames it on the new boys having difficulties sdapting

Teal Madrid ready to sign winner of the Barclays player of the year Dembele anf have an unusual growinh number of midfielders

Madrid ready to bring back youngster Jese grom Leverkusen who is the top scorer at bunfesliga

Mourinho: coaching Madrid was the best time of my life Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue May 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Real Madrid get eleminated in the UCL quarter finals, they sack their current manager (2nd of the season already) and try - and fail - to re-sign Jose Mourinho.

Bayern Munich announce the signing of Julian Draxler, Marco Reus, Stefan Kießling, Marc-André ter Stegen and anyone else who is German and remotely talented. Arjen Robben extends his contract after being given the OK by Müller-Wohlfart.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 14, 2013 9:23 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:Draxler becoming the most sought player all over europe, Bayern get him for 30mi.
Bayern will have to meet his release clause of rumoured 45 mio Euros, making Jule the most expensive German and BL player ever :bow:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Wed May 15, 2013 10:03 am

Harry Redknapp wrote:

I feel I didn't troll mole enough this year, after the insane amount of trolling he did against us last year. I was being nice....next year I'll be a bigger troll towards newcastle unless they get Rafa (then I'll secretly follow them Proud )

Another one of "next year is our year" set of fans are Madrid fans with next year we'll win la decima rofl :lmao:

Well the difference is we have gotten closer to the tenth European Cup/CL Title than Liverpool have to the Fourth Place trophy in recent years, so yeah :coffee:
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2