Amar
Swanhends
izzy
Ganso
Adit
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

can argentina play like argentina? - Page 2 Empty Re: can argentina play like argentina?

Post by Yeezus Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:52 am

BIELSA FOR THE MFW. He will make these pussies work. He turned us around a our lowest point.

2nd chance, at least. He can't be worse than Batista

3-3-1-3. = Win

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

can argentina play like argentina? - Page 2 Empty Re: can argentina play like argentina?

Post by ronalessi Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:53 am

Sepi wrote:Maradona :coffee:
can argentina play like argentina? - Page 2 Diego-Maradona-was-in-pla-006
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:55 am

izzy26 wrote:Knee-jerk much?

How about we judge them when the tournaments over, not after every game?

FGS, the match isn't even over yet.
this

you said give argentia some time as they are still "adapting "to tiki taka Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:57 am

dnmac4 wrote:I can't believe he put in Gago instead of Pastore. The team plays like they hate football. Tevez can only play through the middle, Lavezzi should never suit up again. It is hard to believe any of these players are so successful for there club teams.

seriously? i know they look bad, but they're all very good at what they do, especially lavezzi. lavezzi is the transmission in napoli's engine, and if you'd ever watch him play, you'd know he's worth every risk batista takes in playing him instead of aguero. its the fact that they try to emulate barcelona that hampers them. imo, its tevez that shouldn't be starting, rather aguero, higgy, or milito.
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:58 am

izzy26 wrote:
Adit wrote:so you believe this system is suited to argie players???

good to see some one has hope in mascherano playing as INIESTA Laughing

Where did I say that? scratch

Show me a quote or don't talk out your ass. :coffee:
this was never been a thread about their poor perfomance,this is all about poor coaching from so called "pep" batista Razz
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:00 am

"seriously? i know they look bad, but they're all very good at what they do, especially lavezzi. lavezzi is the transmission in napoli's engine, and if you'd ever watch him play, you'd know he's worth every risk batista takes in playing him instead of aguero. its the fact that they try to emulate barcelona that hampers them. imo, its tevez that shouldn't be starting, rather aguero, higgy, or milito."

I watch all leagues equally. Your opinion is that Lavezzi is better then Kun??????
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:00 am

Adit wrote:

this

you said give argentia some time as they are still "adapting "to tiki taka Laughing

Stupidity. Sleep

Did my post say the system was the right one?
Did I say that tiki taka is the correct play style for them?

Or did I say, Judge them when the tournaments over and give them time. Rolling Eyes

Again, show a quote or stop embarassing yourself. :coffee:

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 am

izzy26 wrote:
Adit wrote:

this

Stupidity. Sleep

Did my post say the system was the right one?
Did I say that tiki taka is the correct play style for them?

Or did I say, Judge them when the tournaments over and give them time. Rolling Eyes

Again, show a quote or stop embarassing yourself. :coffee:

we dont have to judge argentina from this tournament,stupid. do you know pepe batista have been argentina coach forabout 1 year.There is no need to judge argentina based on the next matches .They are playing crap and its upto their poor coaching.so you believe argentina will improve suddenly in one week? while batista have given about 13 months so far? idiocy at its best.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 am

Adit wrote:
we dont have to judge argentina from this tournament,stupid. do you know pepe batista have been argentina coach forabout 1 year.There is no need to judge argentina based on the next matches .They are playing crap and its upto their poor coaching.so you believe argentina will improve suddenly in one week? while batista have given about 13 months so far? idiocy at its best.[/quote]

So friendlies is how we judge coaches?

Oh, Ok I get it now. Within that year he had the national team at his beck and call right? He's making mistakes, I'm sure he knows it by now but a lot can change in that week.
If he changes formation and completly wipes the floor with Costa rica and breeze their way to the Copa I want to see the threads made then.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:14 am

izzy26 wrote:
Adit wrote:
we dont have to judge argentina from this tournament,stupid. do you know pepe batista have been argentina coach forabout 1 year.There is no need to judge argentina based on the next matches .They are playing crap and its upto their poor coaching.so you believe argentina will improve suddenly in one week? while batista have given about 13 months so far? idiocy at its best.

So friendlies is how we judge coaches?

Oh, Ok I get it now. Within that year he had the national team at his beck and call right? He's making mistakes, I'm sure he knows it by now but a lot can change in that week.
If he changes formation and completly wipes the floor with Costa rica and breeze their way to the Copa I want to see the threads made then. [/quote]for the nth time argies winning copa is irrelevant,i would have made this thread even if the won copa (accidentally) lol.they are playing crap and trying to play like barca isnt the solution for argies .
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Körbl Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:16 am

If they want to play to serve messi this should be the line up, Not at Barca level but as close as it gets

back 4

------------Mas--------------------
--------Pastore------Banega( Gago)

Messi-------Hiquian------ Di Maria

there line up next match
Körbl
Körbl
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:16 am

dnmac4 wrote:"seriously? i know they look bad, but they're all very good at what they do, especially lavezzi. lavezzi is the transmission in napoli's engine, and if you'd ever watch him play, you'd know he's worth every risk batista takes in playing him instead of aguero. its the fact that they try to emulate barcelona that hampers them. imo, its tevez that shouldn't be starting, rather aguero, higgy, or milito."
I watch all leagues equally. Your opinion is that Lavezzi is better then Kun??????

out wide, i'd take lavezzi. i'm not saying that one is better than the other, rather im trying to argue against your belief that lavezzi "should never suit up again." i'd rather see lavezzi-aguero/milito/higgy-messi than lavezzi-tevez-messi.
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:19 am

nor am i implying that carlos tevez is a bad player, which clearly he is not. but rather, he's not fitting into the philosophy of this current argentina side
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:20 am

Adit wrote:for the nth time argies winning copa is irrelevant,i would have made this thread even if the won copa (accidentally) lol.they are playing crap and trying to play like barca isnt the solution for argies.

Did you read what I wrote?

Basically you just said that you would have made this thread even if they breezed through the Copa playing well and won it.

That can't be right?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:29 am

"you'd know he's worth every risk batista takes in playing him instead of aguero"

He is not worth that risk. He has been the worst player for Argentina over the last two games. HE has missed EASY chances and in this set up playing out wide is a one trick pony.

"lavezzi is the transmission in napoli's engine"

That would be Cavani. Napoli really didn't do anything recently until he got there.

"out wide, i'd take lavezzi. i'm not saying that one is better than the other, rather im trying to argue against your belief that lavezzi "should never suit up again." i'd rather see lavezzi-aguero/milito/higgy-messi than lavezzi-tevez-messi."

Argentina have a massive glutony of wide players and forwards who are better then Lavezzi. He should never start for them again. IT would be insane for him to take the place of Kun, Messi, Tevez, Di Maria, Higuian, Lisandro (my opinion). These players are all better then him by a fair margin.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:43 am

dnmac4 wrote:"you'd know he's worth every risk batista takes in playing him instead of aguero"

He is not worth that risk. He has been the worst player for Argentina over the last two games. HE has missed EASY chances and in this set up playing out wide is a one trick pony.

"lavezzi is the transmission in napoli's engine"

That would be Cavani. Napoli really didn't do anything recently until he got there.

"out wide, i'd take lavezzi. i'm not saying that one is better than the other, rather im trying to argue against your belief that lavezzi "should never suit up again." i'd rather see lavezzi-aguero/milito/higgy-messi than lavezzi-tevez-messi."

Argentina have a massive glutony of wide players and forwards who are better then Lavezzi. He should never start for them again. IT would be insane for him to take the place of Kun, Messi, Tevez, Di Maria, Higuian, Lisandro (my opinion). These players are all better then him by a fair margin.

really? well that just proves you haven't watched napoli play, because without lavezzi, cavani wouldn't have scored NEARLY as many goals as he did, nor would've napoli finished 3rd. just ask any one of the serie a fans on this site and they'd tell you napoli is pretty easy to beat sans lavezzi.

and i understand where you're coming from, because he isn't playing like he usually does in the least bit, but tevez has shown even less so far. i really think that lavezzi is a deserved starter and that if anyone sould be sacrificed, it should be tevez.
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:53 am

"really? well that just proves you haven't watched napoli play, because without lavezzi, cavani wouldn't have scored NEARLY as many goals as he did, nor would've napoli finished 3rd. just ask any one of the serie a fans on this site and they'd tell you napoli is pretty easy to beat sans lavezzi."

How many times with Lavezzi in the team have they finished in the top 3? Now how many years has Cavani been there and where did they finish? Lavezzi makes them a nice team, Cavani takes them over the top and is the best player on the team. Cavani is worth more, and I'm sure you can ask all your Serie A buddies who they would rather have and I'm sure I would win in a landslide.

Every support player contributes to your Center forwards goals thats the whole point.

I mean your comparing Lavezzi to Kun, Tevez and Cavani. Is this a joke??? I think his best year ever in europe is like 9 or 10 goals. If these players scored 9 or 10 goals they would get shipped off there teams.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GRAND MASTER CHI Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:49 am

i dnt think lavezzi would cut the billing. This thread is about the team not gelling due to the tactical input. If this was the qualifiers for WC i can bet my fingers that they would have stayed behind judging by these performances.

Twisted Evil

GRAND MASTER CHI
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:03 am

just bench Messi and we are all happy
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:21 am

izzy26 wrote:
Adit wrote:accidently posted this in mach day thread.

@ izzy

how is this a knee jerk?

this is sad to see such a talented team is struggling from stupid belief and poor coaching.Wh y cant they start using their own strenght instead of copying an unfamiliar system?

So this isn't knee jerk? Suspect

Funny, they are just 2, 2 games in, and already you are labelling and drawing conclusions.
Give it time. As a Madrid fan, you should know nothing can be accomplished without time.
As a Madrid fan he knows time is not always the issue.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Its a pitty to see a generation like this totally wasted, Collective indivisuallity wise this is the best "Argentinian" generation I've wittnessed, much better than the 86 WC winners. The problem is trying to fit a system and playing style to fit the "best player in the world", forgetting that Argentina was never a possesion team, they always closed back tight and lived on fast counters, and hold possesion occatiounally to ease pressure of their defence, and then go back to defending. I always thought of them as South Americas' Italy.

They always had a true No.10 and real No.9, two defencive DM, and two CM/ wide midfielders that contributed eqally in deffence and attack. Now Messi cant play the real No.10 or the true No.9, he can only play as a winger or a false No.9 with MUCH support. If Batista has the gutts to drop Messi on the Bench and play with:
---------------------Mach--------------Cambiasso----------------------
-------------------------------Pastore---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------Di-Maria---------------
------------------------Aguero-----------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------Tevez-------------------------------
I would relly like to see how this formation can do.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by awalezelin Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:59 pm

copa america 2007 top scorer:

1. robinho (brazil) = 6 goals

2. riquelme (argentina) = 5 goals

3. nery castillo (mexico) = 4 goals

the man with the red text can make albiceleste play like albiceleste
awalezelin
awalezelin
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:04 pm

robinho top scorer,just tells how shit Copa America used to be and how much it evolved lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum