Sunderland Signing O'Shea and Brown

5 posters

Go down

Sunderland Signing O'Shea and Brown Empty Sunderland Signing O'Shea and Brown

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:01 pm

O'Shea a good signing, but signing an injury-prone, past it Brown for 4 years is ridiculous IMO.

O'Shea reportedly taking a 30K a week paycut, getting 60K at Sunderland....

Gibson deal reportedly has stagnated for his wage demands.....

Interesting to see Fergie getting rid of SO MANY experienced players in 1 summer

Back to top Go down

Sunderland Signing O'Shea and Brown Empty Re: Sunderland Signing O'Shea and Brown

Post by RedAndWhiteArmy Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:05 pm

O Shea is decent signing. He is an OK defender.
Has Bruce promised Brown a place in the starting 11.
RedAndWhiteArmy
RedAndWhiteArmy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Sunderland Signing O'Shea and Brown Empty Re: Sunderland Signing O'Shea and Brown

Post by izzy Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Showing a lot of faith in Evans, Fabio, Rafael, Smalling and Jones.

I guess he believes it is time for a new guard to be ushed in as Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand aren't getting any younger.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:07 pm

O'shea the greatest back up in the history of football thrown out, i thought he was coming to madrid

Sunderland Signing O'Shea and Brown 57527675_cry_gif
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Brucie doing his ol' manager a favour i see Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:11 pm

I just lurked into Sunderlan's biggest forum......they are feeling very confident about their chances and reckoning we'll finish outside of EL places again next season.

for that reason alone...bring on August 13th, would love to see Carroll the Geordie sticks 2 past them and then do a "Hiss" to their fans. Suarez skinning Brown again would be nice too, and maybe a Henderson screamer just to rub it in.

They are calling Suarez unproven, and reckon Pavlyuchenko is better than Carroll, and Adam won't even get into Spurs bench, considering he was probably the only midfielder in PL who dominated Spurs' midfield and Modric both home and away last season.

loving it

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Sunderland signings loads... I'm maybe expecting them to sign someone grander still, like Gyan N:o 2. These sort of players like O'Shea and Brown could turn out to perform very averagely.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Have they signed any strikers yet?

They don't need a repeat of what happened last season where they had no strikers due to injures.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:18 pm

izzy26 wrote:Have they signed any strikers yet?

They don't need a repeat of what happened last season where they had no strikers due to injures.

they've signed some Korean kid + Wickham ...also Campbell coming back from injury..but Gyan's future is still unclear.

However I can see them playing a 5 man midfield most of the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Sepi wrote:
izzy26 wrote:Have they signed any strikers yet?

they've signed some Korean kid + Wickham ...also Campbell coming back from injury..but Gyan's future is still unclear.

However I can see them playing a 5 man midfield most of the time.

I heard about the Korean guy. How tall is he?
Also, where is Gyan rumoured to be heading?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Sepi wrote:I just lurked into Sunderlan's biggest forum......they are feeling very confident about their chances and reckoning we'll finish outside of EL places again next season.

for that reason alone...bring on August 13th, would love to see Carroll the Geordie sticks 2 past them and then do a "Hiss" to their fans. Suarez skinning Brown again would be nice too, and maybe a Henderson screamer just to rub it in.

They are calling Suarez unproven, and reckon Pavlyuchenko is better than Carroll, and Adam won't even get into Spurs bench, considering he was probably the only midfielder in PL who dominated Spurs' midfield and Modric both home and away last season.

loving it

LOL and they call us delusional all there signings have been average/decent and i say decent because of Gardner because i think he's a decent midfielder but barring that the rest of thier signings wont improve them at all.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:25 pm

^
Sky will announce exact PL fixture dates and televised games on friday from what I've heard.

2nd week will be awesome..can't wait for the derby Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Sepi wrote:^
Sky will announce exact PL fixture dates and televised games on friday from what I've heard.

2nd week will be awesome..can't wait for the derby Very Happy

Can we loan AC and Suarez for the game ?????? another 5-1 would be on the cards Very Happy

Disclaimer: we are going to win 5-1 anyway but just to make sure like Cool
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Can we loan AC and Suarez for the game ?????? another 5-1 would be on the cards Very Happy

Realisticly, where do you see the both of you finishing?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:40 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Realisticly, where do you see the both of you finishing?

Personally i feel both are in that group of between 8th and 12th and as it stands thats were i expect both Newcastle and Sunderland will finish but that could all change with a few quality signings from either side.

As i really think Spurs are vulnerable and if someone outside the top 6 were to be ambitious and sign quality i really think they could run them close be that Everton, Villa, Newcastle, Fulham , Sunderland etc etc

In Newcastle's case that would be signing a quality Winger, CF, LB and CB, definitely not holding my breath with Ashley around though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down