Lewandowski Fan Club

2 posters

Go down

Lewandowski Fan Club Empty Lewandowski Fan Club

Post by BarcaLearning Tue 30 Apr - 12:55

Im not sure how this works Very Happy But hes certainly won me over, especially this second leg actually. He was getting cheap fouled by Ramos all night, and were smiling about it, pure class act. Made a fool of Pepe and Mou drops him of course, otherwise would have enjoyed another whipping Very Happy

His finishing was laugable today, but his all round game again, just brilliant. So good technically, so talkk and strong, but so agile and fast, off the ball, creating so many chances, so mobile.

I knew all about his hype long ago, but didnt really watch Dortmund a lot apart from the CL and vs Bayern. Whichever club he goes to Im sure he will be a success or at least a good impact, and still young at 24, for me one of the most exciting CF today Very Happy

And so what are your thoughts?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Lewandowski Fan Club Empty Re: Lewandowski Fan Club

Post by Hawky Tue 30 Apr - 13:29

I would take him at Barcelona in the blink of the eye. Great link-up play+physical presence, and I don't think he will mind playing on the flank either.

He reminds me a bit of Eto'o, although he still has a lot to prove to be considered in the same class.
Hawky
Hawky
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down