I cant be the only one noticing argentinas ridiiclous new surge of attaccking talents.

+4
Sushi Master
Mr Nick09
Lord Awesome
Charrua
8 posters

Go down

I cant be the only one noticing argentinas ridiiclous new surge of attaccking talents. Empty I cant be the only one noticing argentinas ridiiclous new surge of attaccking talents.

Post by Charrua Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Yea they're that ridicilously talented "old" generation thats at the copa. But these new guys Rick alvarez, Lamelaa, piatti. Argentinas gonna end up linig up like this :p

Romero
Di Maria Lavezzi Tevez Piatti
Alvarez Pastore Lamela
Mess Higuain El Kun
Bench: Diego Milito, LiLopez
Charrua
Charrua
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

I cant be the only one noticing argentinas ridiiclous new surge of attaccking talents. Empty Re: I cant be the only one noticing argentinas ridiiclous new surge of attaccking talents.

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Yeah, Argentina's producing more Forwards than even Brazil, Laughing. You're not alone, Charrua. I think we all notice it.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

I cant be the only one noticing argentinas ridiiclous new surge of attaccking talents. Empty Re: I cant be the only one noticing argentinas ridiiclous new surge of attaccking talents.

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:28 pm

im sure they would want more defenders tho...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Yep, and their complete lack of quality goalkeeper or good fullbacks once Zanetti retires Very Happy
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:29 pm

And Brazil are producing more defenders than Italy Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:30 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:im sure they would want more defenders tho...

No kidding. Add a GK to the list. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:And Brazil are producing more defenders than Italy Laughing

what is Italy producing nowadays? Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:And Brazil are producing more defenders than Italy Laughing

Spain are producing th best Offensive oriented Midfielders Shocked.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:31 pm

And England are producing more-

Nevermind
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:32 pm

And Germany actually producing quality players recognized outside their league! *gasp

What is the world coming to.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:35 pm

bhends wrote:And England are producing more-

Nevermind

I cant be the only one noticing argentinas ridiiclous new surge of attaccking talents. Fing02
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Lol, yes we have a very unbalanced team. Laughing

And Romero is not that bad! We just need to hope pray that some defenders turn WC in the next 3 years.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:45 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Lol, yes we have a very unbalanced team. Laughing

And Romero is not that bad! We just need to hope pray that some defenders turn WC in the next 3 years.

So you like him a bit more now? Gotta admit though, he' the strongest GK for Argentina. The rest are kinda weak.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down