#SaveusCR7

LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Dortmund vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: Dortmund vs Real Madrid

Post by sportsczy Fri 12 Apr 2013, 17:13

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Mourinho's biggest strength: Adapting tactics with experience. Once he sees a team and knows what to expect, he's the best i've ever seen at making the needed adjustments... and as all of you know, i don't like Mou. But you have to give credit where credit is due.

Dortmund was new to Mou and Madrid the last time around. This time, we have intel. And keep in mind that Madrid is in 1000x better form now than in the fall.

I don't see us losing to Dortmund.
This is such bullshit. How many times has Mou lost a game this season because of the same game plan Dortmund used by other la liga teams? What has he done to create a convincing team when in possession and diversify the avenues of attacks?
We don't lose games because our tactics are wrong. The problem is not that. We play the exact same way as we did last year when we broke the record in points and goals scored in La Liga. The issue? Bad form, injuries and quirky lineups cost us early... we didn't get going until January. Mou also failed as a motivator this year in the first part of the season. Now, we just don't care about La Liga. We just use those games to rotate players and make sure everyone is ready for CL.

I'm the biggest Mou critic in the world. I don't like his overall tactics because i don't think it's very attractive. But in big games and against good sides.... Mou is the best i have ever seen. Just as en example, as soon as Nani got the red, he subbed in Modric and immediately shifted the shape of the team into a 442 with both Higuain and CR7 in the box. It took SAF 10 mins to react... in that time, we put the game away with 2 quick goals. I don't need to tell you how he's neutralized Barca now. His tactics from December 2011 and now are night and day.

He is an arse and his tyrant method has a short lifecycle. But he hasn't done what he's done with multiple teams in multiple leagues because he's not an elite manager. That you can't take away from him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri 12 Apr 2013, 17:13

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Casciavit wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:Dortmunds first team is equal to your first team, they just probably won't be able to field that for two legs. Advantage Madrid.

:facepalm:

Gil was right

Why do you :facepalm: ? they beat Madrid already this season and if it wasn't for Weidenfeller's cock up in the last minute they would have beaten them twice.

Dortmund's first team isn't equal to Madrid's first team. Madrid's stronger.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 12 Apr 2013, 17:15

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Mourinho's biggest strength: Adapting tactics with experience. Once he sees a team and knows what to expect, he's the best i've ever seen at making the needed adjustments... and as all of you know, i don't like Mou. But you have to give credit where credit is due.

Dortmund was new to Mou and Madrid the last time around. This time, we have intel. And keep in mind that Madrid is in 1000x better form now than in the fall.

This is such bullshit. How many times has Mou lost a game this season because of the same game plan Dortmund used by other la liga teams? What has he done to create a convincing team when in possession and diversify the avenues of attacks?

Possession has never been our strongest point. We're at our best when counter-attacking. Ever since Mourinho joined, I've always hoped our possession play would improve, however it hasn't. There's been games occasionally where our possession play has been good, however it's not been a consistent thing.

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Casciavit wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:Dortmunds first team is equal to your first team, they just probably won't be able to field that for two legs. Advantage Madrid.

:facepalm:

Gil was right

Why do you :facepalm: ? they beat Madrid already this season and if it wasn't for Weidenfeller's cock up in the last minute they would have beaten them twice.

Beating a team doesn't really mean that team suddenly becomes superior. Lower La Liga sides have beaten us, but it doesn't mean they're better. Not that Dortmund are a lower side... but yeh...

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 12 Apr 2013, 17:16

Perhaps but its not to the extent where its facepalm level of overrating.

The differences are very small i think Madrid will win and it will be close and i think experience and stronger squad will be the difference at the end of the day.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 12 Apr 2013, 17:17

sportsczy wrote:We don't lose games because our tactics are wrong. The problem is not that. We play the exact same way as we did last year when we broke the record in points and goals scored in La Liga. The issue? Bad form, injuries and quirky lineups cost us early... we didn't get going until January. Mou also failed as a motivator this year in the first part of the season. Now, we just don't care about La Liga. We just use those games to rotate players and make sure everyone is ready for CL.
While I'm not saying that didn't have an issue on your games, that is not the main problem. The problem is that small teams started parking the bus vs Madrid in a much higher quantity than before, realizing that Madrid are not very good when playing on possession. This is because Mou has built a team designed to beat Barca - and it has, since Barca will never squander possession this year Madrid have been very effective against us - at the expense of diversity of play. The problems are quite clearly tactical when Madrid has lost points to the same exact tactics, which btw, were the same ones used by Dortmund.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri 12 Apr 2013, 17:20

Madrid goalkeeping and CBs are much stronger. Of course, CR7 makes Reus look like a puppy in comparison despite Reus being very good.

Other difference is depth. Madrid can come in with 3 impact-making subs in every position. Dortmund's subs are not at that level.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 12 Apr 2013, 17:25

sportsczy wrote:
Other difference is depth. Madrid can come in with 3 impact-making subs in every position. Dortmund's subs are not at that level.

That's the biggest difference for me, well that and experience.

Dortmund are a very green team not just the players but the manager too, i think that will be their undoing in the end.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri 12 Apr 2013, 17:26

Modric and Benz were off form and the midfield is Alonso-Khedira with Essien as the backup. Ozil didn't get going until January. Marcelo was injured for 3 months. We can't break PTB teams unless our creative players are on. We were trying to break teams with Coentrao-Arbeloa overlapping, Alonso-Khedira in the middle, an off form AM until January, CR7 on the left, an off form Di Maria and an off form CF... Mou did a bad job with his motivation and his man management. He had everyone pissed off at him and many were not performing as a result. But everyone did PTB on us last year too and we absolutely destroyed them.

In retrospect, i can't really blame the tactics because the personnel wasn't right. However, i do blame Mou for splintering the locker room and causing unnecessary anxiety... that's the big culprit.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri 12 Apr 2013, 17:28

sportsczy wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

We don't lose games because our tactics are wrong. The problem is not that. We play the exact same way as we did last year when we broke the record in points and goals scored in La Liga. The issue? Bad form, injuries and quirky lineups cost us early... we didn't get going until January. Mou also failed as a motivator this year in the first part of the season. Now, we just don't care about La Liga. We just use those games to rotate players and make sure everyone is ready for CL.

I'm the biggest Mou critic in the world. I don't like his overall tactics because i don't think it's very attractive. But in big games and against good sides.... Mou is the best i have ever seen. Just as en example, as soon as Nani got the red, he subbed in Modric and immediately shifted the shape of the team into a 442 with both Higuain and CR7 in the box. It took SAF 10 mins to react... in that time, we put the game away with 2 quick goals. I don't need to tell you how he's neutralized Barca now. His tactics from December 2011 and now are night and day.

He is an arse and his tyrant method has a short lifecycle. But he hasn't done what he's done with multiple teams in multiple leagues because he's not an elite manager. That you can't take away from him.

Can't disagree with this. Exactly thesame way I view Mou.

If we don't win I think Dortmund will go on and win the whole competition. They're great at defeating big teams tbh
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 12 Apr 2013, 17:29

I don't really think its the players fault when we fail to break PTB teams down. It's simply the tactics. Our possession play isn't the best. When we face PTB teams, all we do pass it wide to Di Maria, who just becomes a pointless crossing machine from the right wing.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri 12 Apr 2013, 17:29

I was actually thinking Dortmund is gonna win the whole thing... But, barring some f*** up, I don't see madrid losing...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri 12 Apr 2013, 17:53

La decima :bow:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri 12 Apr 2013, 18:05

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Reus vs someone Dortmund vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Hungry_boy
we need this smiley back ffs Evil or Very Mad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri 12 Apr 2013, 18:46

I wanted this tie to be the final Sad

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri 12 Apr 2013, 18:51

Collblanc wrote:Dortmund to beat the evil again! Dortmund smoking

Most likely your team won't come in the smelling distance of the finals, after Byaern is done with your makeshift and despicable defense.

MADRID TO WEMBLEY!!! GET IN :Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri 12 Apr 2013, 19:24

Really hope BvB win this, and I think they will.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri 12 Apr 2013, 19:37

wow, people under-rate BVB so much on behalf of one poor game vs Malaga.

You bet your life that if BVB didnt leave it late vs Malaga, none of this BS will take place. people forget Madrid conceded 3 to Gala ffs.

and Mourinho isn't a reactive GOD.

he's lost 4 CL semi-finals in his career.......in 2 of those occasions, he had faced the other team at least 3 times in the previous year.

as long as BVB don't lose/draw more than 1-1 at home, they have every chance to go through in Bernabeu.

the only team in competition with 100% home-win ratio, and undefeated away form home having faced some real quality teams.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Fri 12 Apr 2013, 19:41

BvB have this match-up in the bag. #calma
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri 12 Apr 2013, 19:46

he's lost 4 CL semi-finals in his career.......in 2 of those occasions, he had faced the other team at least 3 times in the previous year.

with us one was against Barca that ref ruined the game by sending off Pepe wrongly.

one was against Bayern in penalties.

In MOU we trust :coffee: .
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 12 Apr 2013, 19:48

Harry Redknapp wrote:wow, people under-rate BVB so much on behalf of one poor game vs Malaga.

You bet your life that if BVB didnt leave it late vs Malaga, none of this BS will take place. people forget Madrid conceded 3 to Gala ffs.

No one is underrating Dortmund, in fact most agree that they are good enough to be in the final four. Their record speaks for itself this season and I'm sure no one at Madrid is taking them lightly.

Also bringing up the Gala game is pointless, we put five past them over two legs and it could have been more. That tie was never in question.

Harry Redknapp wrote:and Mourinho isn't a reactive GOD.

He lost on penalties twice though and in one he lost in a tight game that had a controversial goal. So really in all those situations it was quite close and could have gone either way.

Harry Redknapp wrote:as long as BVB don't lose/draw more than 1-1 at home, they have every chance to go through in Bernabeu.

Well yeah but that's if they get the result they want.

Harry Redknapp wrote:the only team in competition with 100% home-win ratio, and undefeated away form home having faced some real quality teams.

Like I said their form in this competition is there for all to see. They're a top team and if they go to the final I hope they win it.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri 12 Apr 2013, 19:52

The Real Madrid hate in this forum in quite hilarious, there are upsets in football and Dortmund qualifying to the final would be one, as it stands Real Madrid are the favourites, there are no two ways about that.

I predict a 1-2 win for Real in the first leg, and a 2-1 win at the Bernabeu, (4-2) on aggregate.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri 12 Apr 2013, 19:54

Lmao Zeal your sig Proud

:bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri 12 Apr 2013, 19:55

I don't think we win at Dortmund. The stadium there is on fire. I think it's a 2-2 draw at Dortmund.

At Madrid? 3-1 victory for Madrid.

Everyone forgets that we were in atrocious form when we played in CL pool. Our first half of the season was absolutely atrocious. If City wasn't shat, i don't think we survive the pool tbh.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Fri 12 Apr 2013, 19:56

LeGladiator wrote:Lmao Zeal your sig Proud

:bow:

rofl
ronalessi