Berbatov
Lex
Sina
DeletedUser#1
AltoZ
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

United winning the league at Emirates - Page 2 Empty Re: United winning the league at Emirates

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:57 am

Just interested to know why a juventus fan care about that

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

United winning the league at Emirates - Page 2 Empty Re: United winning the league at Emirates

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:59 am

Man Utd to lose their remaining games and Man City to catch up. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:59 am

RealGunner wrote:Just interested to know why a juventus fan care about that

doesn't matter who you support, anyone who is not an Arsenal fan wants to see it, Sorry RG.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:00 am

Odd but each to their own i guess
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:01 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Man Utd to lose their remaining games and Man City to catch up. hmm

if United had lost today, then it would have been interesting.

9 pts gap (if City win in hand) and United to play Arsenal n Chelsea next.

but now, it's 10 points, so even if United lose those 2 games, it still won't matter.

the incompetent linesman made sure of that.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:04 am

And unsurprisngly, no reaction to that offside goal anywhere on the net
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:06 am

Kick wrote:

doesn't matter who you support, anyone who is not an Arsenal fan wants to see it, Sorry RG.
I'm no Arsenal fan, and I have no interest in seeing RvP win the title at Emirates.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:06 am

Lex wrote:Thankfully, I can't see Bale Fc beating City

I can :whistle:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:09 am

Harry Redknapp wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Man Utd to lose their remaining games and Man City to catch up. hmm

if United had lost today, then it would have been interesting.

9 pts gap (if City win in hand) and United to play Arsenal n Chelsea next.

but now, it's 10 points, so even if United lose those 2 games, it still won't matter.

the incompetent linesman made sure of that.

FA Protection

:coffee:
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:15 am

RedOranje wrote:
Kick wrote:

I'm no Arsenal fan, and I have no interest in seeing RvP win the title at Emirates.

rofl

Thats for other reasons though, RO.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:19 am

always wanted to know this closet "hate" people have for arsenal on the internet is about

we have not won $hit in a billion years yet they want to know what Ramsey is eating...

just let it go ya all.

and before anyone mentions the rvp stuff ( the dude could have been off to citeh but even Mancini was not ready to offer a 29 year old more than 150k a week, then he went to yanited and made those little boy comments,)

try following the backpages of English football for start, the only thing most of you know about english football apart from what happens on the pitch is to bring out ur inferiority complex and call it a d0nkey league(YES)

so just let it go, not only on GL but everywhere on the internet, sometimes me myself wonder why we are giving so much damn attention for a predictable team ( any Gooner with 10 brain cells can read our season like a book)
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:29 am

I don't usually condone fans throwing stuff at players, but hopefully, someone throws a few rotten eggs at him. Or worse, a copy of the Sunday Sport
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:33 am

watch it lex

some skank with no knowledge of RVP gigolloing himself to Citeh will accuse you of butthurt
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:49 am

aleumdance wrote:always wanted to know this closet "hate" people have for arsenal on the internet is about

we have not won $hit in a billion years yet they want to know what Ramsey is eating...

just let it go ya all.

and before anyone mentions the rvp stuff ( the dude could have been off to citeh but even Mancini was not ready to offer a 29 year old more than 150k a week, then he went to yanited and made those little boy comments,)

try following the backpages of English football for start, the only thing most of you know about english football apart from what happens on the pitch is to bring out ur inferiority complex and call it a d0nkey league(YES)

so just let it go, not only on GL but everywhere on the internet, sometimes me myself wonder why we are giving so much damn attention for a predictable team ( any Gooner with 10 brain cells can read our season like a book)

rofl
What the hell is this?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:57 am

For the record whenever Arsenal play a big team in England I always have a soft spot for them. I mean i like certain players on other PL teams but I don't actually like those clubs. Except Wigan doe, dey 4 reel.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:06 am

Sad thing is, RVP will most probably win the title at the Emirates. 5000 memes will be unleashed on the internet. Every media outlet will praise Van persie's decision and write sonnets on him. Arsenal's drought will be mentioned for the next few months (2000 memes for that) and finally 20 threads will be made on GL Proud
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:08 am

RealGunner wrote:Sad thing is, RVP will most probably win the title at the Emirates. 5000 memes will be unleashed on the internet. Every media outlet will praise Van persie's decision and write sonnets on him. Arsenal's drought will be mentioned for the next few months (2000 memes for that) and finally 20 threads will be made on GL Proud

We both know it has to be like that. Very Happy
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:29 pm

RealGunner wrote:Sad thing is, RVP will most probably win the title at the Emirates. 5000 memes will be unleashed on the internet. Every media outlet will praise Van persie's decision and write sonnets on him. Arsenal's drought will be mentioned for the next few months (2000 memes for that) and finally 20 threads will be made on GL Proud

If this happens---> Me: Proud

And then if Arsenal finish out of the top 4 Proud
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:04 pm

United will lose the next 2 games and will chock again. Proud eco smile
Man Utd. - Aston Villa lose.
Arsenal - Man Utd :whistle:
Man Utd. - Chelsea lose.
Man Utd. - Swansea City win.
West Brom - Man Utd tie.

Man city champions again. :fishing:

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:30 pm

CBarca wrote:

If this happens---> Me: Proud

And then if Arsenal finish out of the top 4 Proud
And then if Tottenham STILL finish below us rofl
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:46 pm

free publicity for us Proud
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Don't worry RG, I already have 1687 RVP memes ready for when they win the title at Arsenal. Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:09 pm

sorry guys was away, wao didnt thought my comment would cause all this calamity hahaha

i said it cuz is true! the face of wenger and the fans watching rvp rejoice his trophy should be MAGIC.

i could be a juve tifoso but i follow all the important leagues and teams
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:19 pm

Kick wrote:

Don't worry RG, I already have 1687 RVP memes ready for when they win the title at Arsenal. Proud
Do you want to unleash a few early?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by AltoZ Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:13 pm

United winning the league at Emirates - Page 2 Pasillo-barcelona-real-madrid
AltoZ
AltoZ
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:50 am

Not an Arsenal fan but I probably would rather Utd winning the league after the match than having to put up with seeing RvP's smug face during the guard of honour, the 90 minutes of football and hearing the commentators talk about how it was a good decision RvP to leave the club every 5 minutes or so. Given the current dilemma that is...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next