gondov
Ion Creanga
RealGunner
Firenze
DeletedUser#1
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Paolo Di Canio- New Sunderland manager Empty Paolo Di Canio- New Sunderland manager

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun 31 Mar 2013, 22:38

well, at least NQDP can't take cheap shots at Suarez now that a self confessed fascist is their manager :coffee:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Paolo Di Canio- New Sunderland manager Empty Re: Paolo Di Canio- New Sunderland manager

Post by Firenze Sun 31 Mar 2013, 23:17

Should be entertaining.

I never watched his Swindon. Is this a good appointment? seems a big step up for him..

Labour MP David Miliband has resigned from the board of Sunderland FC because of new manager Paolo Di Canio's "past political statements".

:coffee:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Paolo Di Canio- New Sunderland manager Empty Re: Paolo Di Canio- New Sunderland manager

Post by RealGunner Sun 31 Mar 2013, 23:28

He was quite good with Swindon. He has a bit of Mourinho about him. Pretty good man manager.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sun 31 Mar 2013, 23:33

Harry Redknapp wrote:well, at least NQDP can't take cheap shots at Suarez now that a self confessed fascist is their manager :coffee:

lol, that nazi salute after the derby della capitale created a big scandal in Italy back then.. He said "I'm a fascist, not racist" after ..
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun 31 Mar 2013, 23:47

Ex-foreign secretary David Miliband has resigned from his role on the board of Sunderland FC because of new manager Paolo Di Canio's "past political statements".

The former UK foreign secretary was serving as the club's vice-chairman and as a non-executive director.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21991812

Paolo Di Canio- New Sunderland manager _66691785_lzq5abb7
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon 01 Apr 2013, 00:08

Oh boy, At least they didn't hire RDM.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 01 Apr 2013, 00:10

If he puts a foot wrong the media will have a field day with him considering his past antics. Should be a very interesting character Thumbs up
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon 01 Apr 2013, 03:02

Well and truly hope he fails tbh :coffee:
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon 01 Apr 2013, 03:21

Harry Redknapp wrote:well, at least NQDP can't take cheap shots at Suarez now that a self confessed fascist is their manager :coffee:

#blameSuarez
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Mon 01 Apr 2013, 05:44

I can't decide if this move is a brilliant appointment(fiery manager who may just inspire a resilient last 8 matches, and a manager with great promotional campaigns on his CV should they go down) or a train wreck waiting to happen. In either case, we know two things:
1) April 14th will be quite a spectacle, and Pardew might do well to wear a mouthguard on the touchline.
2) Sunderland have just become twice as entertaining to watch... but why do the cameramen insist on focusing on the players? Cut back to the managers already.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Mon 01 Apr 2013, 07:57

tuddor wrote:
lol, that nazi salute after the derby della capitale created a big scandal in Italy back then.. He said "I'm a fascist, not racist" after ..

That doesn't work, fascism isn't a clear-cut term but authoritarian expansionist ultra-nationalism to the point of racism is what sets fascism apart.

If he's not racist then by definition he still wants to annex neighbouring countries/ex-Roman territories for the glory of Italy.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon 01 Apr 2013, 13:48

Can't ban people with questionable views from having a job.

Also if we could see everyone's honest views on different matters, I'm sure we'd find out some "interesting" things about other people who work in football or in politics or in any field of work.

So I don't care what Di Canio's values are, I'm just interested in seeing how he'll do as manager of Sunderland.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Mon 01 Apr 2013, 17:02

gondov wrote:
Ex-foreign secretary David Miliband has resigned from his role on the board of Sunderland FC because of new manager Paolo Di Canio's "past political statements".

The former UK foreign secretary was serving as the club's vice-chairman and as a non-executive director.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21991812

Another epic fail of a politician trying to appear 'in touch' and 'outraged' over something that happened years ago....the people see through this fake outrage now.

Paolo Di Canio- New Sunderland manager _66691785_lzq5abb7
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 17:16

Miliband is such a hypocrite. He had nothing to say when his "daddy" blair was acting a fascist. Laughing

Anyways...shocking decision, and he all but admitted he racially abused Téhoué. Nothing would make me happier than them going down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 01 Apr 2013, 17:34

Sunderland:"To accuse him now..of being a racist or having fascist sympathies, is insulting not only to him but to the integrity of this FC"

Paolo Di Canio, December 24th 2005 - "I am a fascist"

Laughing

Di Canio: "I don’t want to talk about politics because it’s not my area. We are not in the Houses of Parliament, we are in a football club."

Laughing

Di Canio: "Talk about racism? That is absolutely stupid, stupid and ridiculous. In England my best friends were Trevor Sinclair & Chris Powell."

Ah the good ol' i'm not racist because i have black friends ploy Laughing

http://www.safc.com/news/club-news/2013/april/club-statement

I would play Santon And Haidara for the forthcoming derby to counter the threat from the right wing and the extreme right wing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Mon 01 Apr 2013, 21:09

Bit of a shock and come from no where. But things just wernt working under MoN. Not my first choice appointment but I will give him a chance.

Things had become a bit boring and mundane, the end of the season will certainly be allot more exciting now. Think we will put allot more of a fight with him behind us.

I couldn't really give a monkeys about his supposed personal beliefs or political views. He can believe in leprechauns and fairies for all I care, he is here as a manager not a MP and that's what I will judge him on.

Il leave the taking offense and obsessing over politics etc to the likes of overly sensitive Liverpool fans and the jawdee nation etc.

Unless he starts installing gas chambers in the away dressing room and racially abusing players a la Suarez, then my standpoint will probably change.

Its a shame about Milliband, but if his personal beliefs are so strong, fair play to him for standing by them. Although with him buggering off to join the thunder-birds I dunno how much longer he would of been around anyway. I think he could maybe of handled things a bit better. He has got allot of press time from it.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 19:09

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants wrote:Bit of a shock and come from no where. But things just wernt working under MoN. Not my first choice appointment but I will give him a chance.

Things had become a bit boring and mundane, the end of the season will certainly be allot more exciting now. Think we will put allot more of a fight with him behind us.

I couldn't really give a monkeys about his supposed personal beliefs or political views. He can believe in leprechauns and fairies for all I care, he is here as a manager not a MP and that's what I will judge him on.

Il leave the taking offense and obsessing over politics etc to the likes of overly sensitive Liverpool fans and the jawdee nation etc.

Unless he starts installing gas chambers in the away dressing room and racially abusing players a la Suarez, then my standpoint will probably change.

Its a shame about Milliband, but if his personal beliefs are so strong, fair play to him for standing by them. Although with him buggering off to join the thunder-birds I dunno how much longer he would of been around anyway. I think he could maybe of handled things a bit better. He has got allot of press time from it.

He has with Téhoué.

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue 02 Apr 2013, 20:15

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants wrote:Bit of a shock and come from no where. But things just wernt working under MoN. Not my first choice appointment but I will give him a chance.

Drop the Liverpool & Suarez hate and that's a good post.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed 03 Apr 2013, 02:26

Paolo Di Canio- New Sunderland manager P8zJisu

Too funny,had to post it rofl
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed 03 Apr 2013, 21:51

Would be epic if he did these type of things in PL Laughing

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu 04 Apr 2013, 00:46

Laughing

He makes Mou look like a saint lol.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu 04 Apr 2013, 00:54

He's a complete d*ck but an entertaining one at that.

Can't wait for a reff to screw him over just to see his press conference reaction in HD with the world watching him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue 16 Apr 2013, 15:42

Paolo Di Canio- New Sunderland manager Paolo-di-canio-juventus Proud
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Tue 16 Apr 2013, 20:12

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue 16 Apr 2013, 20:46

My f*cking sides Laughing
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next