Where can Nouveau Chateau Finish next season with a good manager?

+9
the xcx
The Nature Boy
EL Patron
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Franchise
Abramovich
free_cat
Die Borussen
aleumdance
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where can Nouveau Chateau Finish next season with a good manager? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where can Nouveau Chateau Finish next season with a good manager?

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Depends on other teams strengthening.

I think they will challenge for the top 6. Good players and they are building a pretty interesting project.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where can Nouveau Chateau Finish next season with a good manager? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where can Nouveau Chateau Finish next season with a good manager?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:09 pm

The xcx wrote:Consistent over the past 5 years, dosent that count for anything?

Well we finishing 5th last season doesn't seem to count either Laughing

You can't have it both ways.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:21 pm

...hes trolling :coffee:
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:24 pm

I like to humor him though, Listick will drag it out and ultimately make me look stupid Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Saying that consistency over five years is more impressive and indicative than a one year result is trolling? Wow...
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:45 pm

stevieg8 wrote:Saying that consistency over five years is more impressive and indicative than a one year result is trolling? Wow...

Nah the comments before that....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:47 pm

I think Arry Redknapp would do wonders with NC, just like he did with Spurs few years ago despite having a shitty first squad.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:07 pm

The xcx wrote:I think Arry Redknapp would do wonders with NC, just like he did with Spurs few years ago despite having a shitty first squad.

False: according to Nick Webster, Tom Huddlestone was, and I quote, "A Future England Captain"

Where can Nouveau Chateau Finish next season with a good manager? - Page 2 Nick-Webster-e1361572871204
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:09 pm

If they get it together and avoid another injury breakdown I can see them challenging Marsielle, Lyon for an automatic CL spot behind PsG.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:09 pm

stop trolling
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:10 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:If they get it together and avoid another injury breakdown I can see them challenging Marsielle, Lyon for an automatic CL spot behind PsG.

Afro but the must keep Alan Pardieux
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Coming from the guy on 25%

Laughing pls go

I think they'll finish 6th next year, that's my prediction.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:11 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:If they get it together and avoid another injury breakdown I can see them challenging Marsielle, Lyon for an automatic CL spot behind PsG.

rofl
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:14 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:

Agreed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:25 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:Coming from the guy on 25%

Laughing pls go

Sometimes this forum provides good lols rofl

6th ahead of who Liverpool? eco smile
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Why is it so funny? we finished 5th last season....

We won't have to play thursday-sunday next season and will have a much bigger squad and i highly doubt we will have 70+ different injuries again either.

People are acting like we have a team of scrubs...

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:30 pm

I not laughing at New'astle I laugh at Liverpool eco smile
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:32 pm

I don't get it? Are you implying Liverpool are a sure bet to be ahead of Newcastle?

Like Mole said last season they finished 5th and weren't exactly far off of 4th.

They've brought in a bunch of talents from Ligue 1 and no longer rely on Demba Ba.

Take the manc teams, chelsea, spurs and Arsenal out of the equation and who is a sure-fire bet to finish above Newcastle?

Liverpool? Not even close to being a stable club
Everton? Unlikely, they have no funds and will probably be short of the big man to hoof it up to, and whoever they bring in as a cheap replacement probably won't be as good.

Who else is even worth listing? swansea? I'm out of ideas as to why what I predicted is laughable.

EDIT: I just seen your next post, well if that's what you meant the 5 teams above them would most likely be Man United, City, Chelsea, spurs and Arsenal. That's not laughable either.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:35 pm

Abramovich wrote:I not laughing at New'astle I laugh at Liverpool eco smile

Oh right, tbf to them they seem to be heading forward rather than backwards now.

Even if it is at a very steady pace.

Why i'm here i should mention one of our targets is apparently Sakho Laughing

I don't believe it because i don't see how we can afford his wages but gives you an idea at what we are looking to do.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Liverpool are "somewhat" implied with the Rodgers project that they will become CL contenders with there new young talent etc, I laugh at them because they will finish behind Newcastle once Suarez leaves for Bayern (one can dream) eco smile
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Oh Laughing I was confused at why you quoted me and said GL provides laughter Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:42 pm

I was loling at your bants with xcx mega lols like.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2