McAgger
S
DeviAngel
Doc
Juveman17
35 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pandev: 'It's not my signature!'  - Page 3 Empty Re: Pandev: 'It's not my signature!'

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:58 am

RealGunner wrote:Pandev seeking some attention

How dare he defend himself against those that seek to release falsified/incorrect information about him to the general public

wat a bastard he is!

:sarcasm:

DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Pandev: 'It's not my signature!'  - Page 3 Empty Re: Pandev: 'It's not my signature!'

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:01 am

The thing is, if the information is falsified, and it's so easy to check whether its falsified or not, why would FIFA release it? It would be very clumsy on their end. The more logical explanation is that it was tempered with by the Macedonian FA, if it was tempered at all.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:07 am

True but i dont see how pandev deserves any critisism from people, some people obviously just dont like him and thats that Laughing
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyameddin Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:03 pm

when something is fake i dont even show it to my brother (let alone the world). Why on earth FIFA would publish a fake signature?

Pandev should have cleared it first with Macedonia FA before attacking FIFA. Its simple you call and ask what votes did you send to FIFA?

conclusion:
Mourinho is a bitter
Pandev takes his chance to be in headlines
Macedonia FA are joke
FIFA are clean

Niyameddin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Pandev has always been a toady curry favouring apple polishing back scratching boot licking kiss ass to Mourinho

This just proves that Pandev saying he voted for Mourinho is more likely true hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:46 pm

vdb superior rofl

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Die Borussen wrote:vdb superior rofl

So have you seen football Pre-Mourinho? Cause I have a strong suspection that you haven't if you feel this way.

Mou isn't even close to VDB
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Arquitecto wrote:

So have you seen football Pre-Mourinho? Cause I have a strong suspection that you haven't if you feel this way.

i have a feeling as well, that we will end up diminishing reputations and facts with personal opinions.
one's age and accomplishments give me no reason to even consider him on par with the special one.

bright past, bright present,bright future > old man

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Let's just agree that both are elite coaches.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:40 pm

considering balkans history (and present) of rampant matchfixing it wouldn't surprise me if someone at the macedonian fa was paid off to change the vote so the mob could make some betting money

fifa have absolutely nothing to gain by this, surely an organisation that covered up so much bribery over the last few decades would have no problem covering up a coaching award fix if they wanted...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:18 am

Die Borussen wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

i have a feeling as well, that we will end up diminishing reputations and facts with personal opinions.
one's age and accomplishments give me no reason to even consider him on par with the special one.

bright past, bright present,bright future > old man

Where did you pull out that thought from? Ayn Rand? Laughing

The fact that you went utterly pot kettle on me by your criticism of your original statement was rather disappointing. You tried that in the PSG thread, it was null and void. You attempted to prove his "genius" in that long Real-Barca thread but it once again proved to be annulled.

Have you seen what VDB has accomplished as a manager? His stupendously genius abilities to chance a game on its head? How he has revolutionized modern stratagem into the more academic part of tactics? How he has brought success and tactical variables on each of his teams? How Madrid is still reeling 10 years after the disastrous decision to let him go?

What has Mourinho done to influence the world of coaching and the schema of managerial tactics? What has he revolutionized?

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyameddin Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:37 am

che wrote:considering balkans history (and present) of rampant matchfixing it wouldn't surprise me if someone at the macedonian fa was paid off to change the vote so the mob could make some betting money

fifa have absolutely nothing to gain by this, surely an organisation that covered up so much bribery over the last few decades would have no problem covering up a coaching award fix if they wanted...
Spot on Thumbs up

Niyameddin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:50 am

Niyameddin wrote:
che wrote:considering balkans history (and present) of rampant matchfixing it wouldn't surprise me if someone at the macedonian fa was paid off to change the vote so the mob could make some betting money

Spot on Thumbs up

Nah, this does not look as interesting as the conspiracy theories some are ready to believe as soon as Mou opens his mouth.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:55 am

history ? Mate it never stopped ! Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:45 pm

Pandev caught lying, so he lyes more.

Don't know if you know, but you can sign as you want. Perhaps Pandev just signed with his name the vote instead of his usual signature, or as Rwo says they just loste the ballot.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Another chapter in the classic literary work, "Who gives a @#$%?".
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:59 am

Federation of Macedonia admitted they made a mistake, and Pandev actually did vote for Mourinho Laughing

http://www.elconfidencial.com/ultima-hora-en-vivo/2013/03/macedonia-pandev-mourinho-error-tecnico-20130329-119990.html
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:03 am

Finally justice has prevailed :bow:

I knew Mou and Pandev were telling the truth Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:11 am

Told you right away it was all the Macedonian FA's fault :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:10 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Federation of Macedonia admitted they made a mistake, and Pandev actually did vote for Mourinho Laughing

http://www.elconfidencial.com/ultima-hora-en-vivo/2013/03/macedonia-pandev-mourinho-error-tecnico-20130329-119990.html

They enver did lol
EDIT: They just held a press conference
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:15 am

or maybe FIFA paid off the Federation of Macedonia to take the heat for this hmm hmm
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:36 am

zizzle wrote:or maybe FIFA paid off the Federation of Macedonia to take the heat for this hmm hmm

You're on to something there hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:45 am

1 down, 59 more manipulated votes to go.

Its only a matter of time until VDB gets striped of his undeserved award. :coffee:
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:51 am

What if del Bosque actually paid off FIFA to pay off the Macedonian FA to change Pandev's vote in his favour knowing that Pandev is Mourinho's lapdog and would tell him whom he really voted for and thus fully expected Mourinho to come to the media with it and further damage Madrid's reputation by acting like a clown? hmm Del Bosque taking revenge on Perez this way. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:31 am

A 'technical error'? A signature shows and it's an error? More like the Macedonian FA making some illegit money imo.

I'm actually surprised Mou wasn't spouting bs Razz
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:44 am

SaintJoe wrote:A 'technical error'? A signature shows and it's an error? More like the Macedonian FA making some illegal money

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3