McAgger
S
DeviAngel
Doc
Juveman17
35 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pandev: 'It's not my signature!'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandev: 'It's not my signature!'

Post by Pedram Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Doc wrote:FIFA published what the Macedonia FA sent them (I assume). If it is forged signature, then FIFA is just gonna direct the blame to the latter. I'm personally only looking to see how deep of a hole FIFA can dig themselves into.

What do you expect, come and say we manipulate votes ? Laughing

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Pandev: 'It's not my signature!'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandev: 'It's not my signature!'

Post by rwo power Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Maybe someone in the Macedonian FA misplaced the original vote, but as they had to enter a vote, they simply let some secretary write a new one and faxed that?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:43 pm

Has FIFA made any statement about all that ??

Things are getting serious but nothing really surprising
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Casciavit wrote:Pandev: 'It's not my signature!'  - Page 2 Popcorn
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:20 pm

juveman17 wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
Surag wrote:Pandev: 'It's not my signature!'  - Page 2 BF97yvqCMAAbMOl

Pandev's real signature is on the left of the image.The one on the right is the one under the vote.

If the pic is true then I don't know why on earth would FIFA have published that document with an obviously forged signature. A 12-year-old could realize it will be checked against his real signature. I think people are just wanting to see a conspiracy theory here while there isn't one.

So the Pandev is lying? Why would he do that?

Not that I care about this thing at all, but why is no one willing to question the signature picture in question? Someone just posts a picture like that on the Internet and people are ready to take it as it's genuine, just like that, no more "proof" needed.

Sometimes it makes me mentally facepalm how little people are interested in validity and reliability of stories nowadays. No one is asking for sources. Like that "Arab oil money is challenging the CL with their own tournament". Like this picture here. People are just ready to chew it as it's posted on the Internet. Bloody weird.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Surag wrote:Pandev: 'It's not my signature!'  - Page 2 BF97yvqCMAAbMOl

Pandev's real signature is on the left of the image.The one on the right is the one under the vote.

If you're going to forge someone's sig, shouldn't you do a half decent job at least Laughing This is disgraceful :facepalm:
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:26 pm

Here's the doc released by FIFA morte... it's the sig Surag showed. It's just been cropped out to illustrate:

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/03/22/internacional/1363948204_694219.html
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:56 pm

He's talking about the "real" Pandev's signature.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:03 pm

This is getting really interesting eco smile
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:03 pm

There's a website for collectors that show all the official signatures of athletes so you don't get screwed when you buy a signed jersey for example. Here's Pandev's:
Pandev: 'It's not my signature!'  - Page 2 Goranpandev_zps3f7a37b0

FIFA Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:14 pm

Sigh, mountains out of mole hills.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Why would FIFA publicly disclose a fake Pandev signature which they made up in order to rig the results ? hmm

gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:31 pm

gondov wrote:Why would FIFA publicly disclose a fake Pandev signature which they made up in order to rig the results ? hmm
That's the funny part.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:39 pm

rwo power wrote:Maybe someone in the Macedonian FA misplaced the original vote, but as they had to enter a vote, they simply let some secretary write a new one and faxed that?

I thought in similar way.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:52 pm

eelir wrote:
rwo power wrote:Maybe someone in the Macedonian FA misplaced the original vote, but as they had to enter a vote, they simply let some secretary write a new one and faxed that?

Impossible, its obviously more likely that Blatter paid off someone in the mob to pay off a secretary to destroy Pandev's original vote, then when asked to type up a new one to send to FIFA, the secretary changed the vote to Del Bosque because Blatter wants him to win and Mou to lose because I don't know.

FIFA has a lot of significant, ugly corruption - the serious conspiracy theory regarding this story is making a mockery of that real problem because of its absurdity
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:55 pm

Swanhends wrote:
eelir wrote:

Impossible, its obviously more likely that Blatter paid off someone in the mob to pay off a secretary to destroy Pandev's original vote, then when asked to type up a new one to send to FIFA, the secretary changed the vote to Del Bosque because Blatter wants him to win and Mou to lose because I don't know.

FIFA has a lot of significant, ugly corruption - the serious conspiracy theory regarding this story is making a mockery of that real problem because of its absurdity

rofl
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Did Mou miss out on the award by 1 vote or something?
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:01 pm

No he missed out by 60 votes Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:01 pm

That's not the point. You don't falsify one vote lol. if you make the decision to falsify, it's obviously in order to affect a result or else why bother. The question is whether others will step forward or will they let it go out of fear of FIFA.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:07 pm

sportsczy wrote:That's not the point. You don't falsify one vote lol. if you make the decision to falsify, it's obviously in order to affect a result or else why bother. The question is whether others will step forward or will they let it go out of fear of FIFA.

......assuming this whole thing is FIFA's fault not someone in the Macedonian FA.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:24 pm

sportsczy wrote:That's not the point. You don't falsify one vote lol. if you make the decision to falsify, it's obviously in order to affect a result or else why bother. The question is whether others will step forward or will they let it go out of fear of FIFA.

Name me one logical and reasonable motive for FIFA to sabotage this award.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:27 pm

FIFA really should nip this in the bud. Just say it was an oversight, a glitch in the system that gave the vote to VDB and not Mourinho and inform (in a very cynical and cheeky way) that Mourinho's vote would be correctly adjusted with this new info...by one.

And if the signature turns out to be fake, FIFA just simply needs to say we asked the Macedonia FA for a copy and they sent what they had. We trusted the Macedonia FA fully in their actions as we do all other FA we work with and any questions regarding its validity should be directed to the president of the Macedonia FA.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Pandev seeking some attention
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:31 pm

Pandev has always been a toady curry favouring apple polishing back scratching boot licking kiss ass to Mourinho who shouldn't exactly be the model of ethics given his questionable on & off field antics. FIFA would have little incentive to change SIXTY votes in favour of Del Bosque.

I'm glad the superior manager took the higher road in not fuelling these petulant accusations based suffering after not being granted the award.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:51 pm

It's not like Del Bosque didn't deserve it either.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:58 pm

RealGunner wrote:Pandev seeking some attention

How dare he defend himself against those that seek to release falsified/incorrect information about him to the general public

wat a bastard he is!

:sarcasm:
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next