Zealous
urbaNRoots
Swanhends
Arquitecto
BarrileteCosmico
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lucas Moura: "Ibra is arrogant" - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucas Moura: "Ibra is arrogant"

Post by Valkyrja Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 22:01

Donuts wrote:
Swanhends wrote:
Zealous wrote:Ibra the alpha male of the PSG locker room Proud

Does a room exist in which Ibra does not see himself as the alpha male? Laughing

Pretty sure if you dropped him down in the G20 Summit he would start attracting a crowd and telling people what to do in the first 5 minutes Very Happy
Messi made Ibra his bitch.

It's about time until Lucas does the same.

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Lucas Moura: "Ibra is arrogant" - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucas Moura: "Ibra is arrogant"

Post by paperbackwriter Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 22:33

Donuts wrote:
Swanhends wrote:
Zealous wrote:Ibra the alpha male of the PSG locker room Proud

Does a room exist in which Ibra does not see himself as the alpha male? Laughing

Pretty sure if you dropped him down in the G20 Summit he would start attracting a crowd and telling people what to do in the first 5 minutes Very Happy

It was more like Messi went to father Pep behind Ibras back and whined about not playing in his preferred position which Ibra occupied. Forcing Pep to choose between his sulky favorite young son and the emancipated adopted son.

Messi forced him out like a whiny b*itch.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 22:50

paperbackwriter wrote:
Donuts wrote:
Swanhends wrote:

It was more like Messi went to father Pep behind Ibras back and whined about not playing in his preferred position which Ibra occupied. Forcing Pep to choose between his sulky favorite young son and the emancipated adopted son.

Like you supposed to do: helping your team. Messi :bow:

Never like Ibrahimovic; filthy arrogant player. The fouls he makes are disgusting, the idiot gets a red card in CL game :bow: I'm glad we got rid of him. Never been impressed by him; the times he had to ask Messi to take pk's to get goals made me almost cry of laughter :bow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBYt2yY8aBM
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 23:29

Don't turn this into Barca/Messi vs. Ibra please.

OT, this isn't really surprising, Ibra is known for that exact thing but is respected, regardless.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu 21 Mar 2013 - 6:58

Any more nonsense about Messi and the thread gets locked.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Thu 21 Mar 2013 - 7:14

Onyewu
Matrix
Fatantonio
Lucas Twisted Evil

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 21 Mar 2013 - 10:15

Lucas Moura: "Ibra is arrogant" - Page 2 Zlatntecknat
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 21 Mar 2013 - 10:19

Collblanc wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:
Donuts wrote:

Like you supposed to do: helping your team. Messi :bow:

Never like Ibrahimovic; filthy arrogant player. The fouls he makes are disgusting, the idiot gets a red card in CL game :bow: I'm glad we got rid of him. Never been impressed by him; the times he had to ask Messi to take pk's to get goals made me almost cry of laughter :bow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBYt2yY8aBM

Ibra scares people and when does he do dirty "tackles" he pushes away with his body not his fault not many are as strong as him. also I love how missi shoots the ball at fans when things don't go his way or his teammates celebrate his goals against us like they have won CL even if he just equalised lol. please don't infest this Ibra thread with that whinging filth
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by justin77 Thu 21 Mar 2013 - 21:04

Ibra is arrogant?

You don't say?

justin77
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 3:50

I hope he's arrogant, hopefully he can leave Plastic Saint Germaine and head to the EPL or the Bundesliga for a season before he starts to lose a step.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 15:31

Ibra has a shet personality. Would never accept a bully as a team captain.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 15:35

you can look at him as a bully or someone that demands the best from those around him. This is professional sports. Michael Jordan had a sh*t personality but he did what he had to do to get his team to win.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 15:38

There are lot of ways to get the best out of the team mates, being a bully is hardly a great choice...infact it is the easiest way.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 15:40

Is it? Who says he's a bully? (I'm not saying he isn't a complete a-hole btw). Players do things differently, and I'm not arguing that you are wrong, but is there a problem with demanding the best out of your teammates?

Ibra certainly doesn't tolerate mediocrity or people telling him what to do, that is for sure (even though he is mediocrity personified in the CL).
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 15:41

The Nature Boy wrote:Is it? Who says he's a bully? (I'm not saying he isn't a complete a-hole btw). Players do things differently, and I'm not arguing that you are wrong, but is there a problem with demanding the best out of your teammates?

Ibra certainly doesn't tolerate mediocrity or people telling him what to do, that is for sure (even though he is mediocrity personified in the CL).

Giusto
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 15:45

I would love to have a guy like Ibra on my team. The dude is a tough mofo but professional footballers need to have thicker skin in general. Too many pansies in football nowadays.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 15:49

Zealous wrote:I would love to have a guy like Ibra on my team. The dude is a tough mofo but professional footballers need to have thicker skin in general. Too many pansies in football nowadays.

yeah this isn't my little pony its pro sports ffs. Ibra doesn't have to be a nice guy, he wants to win and if people aren't willing to do anything to do it then he's not gonna have it.

Most ppl at the top of the game (most sports) are demanding, crazy, and self centered, with the aim of being the best in mind.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 15:55

Ibra is a leader.... you don't win the titles he has without being a leader.

As Nature Boy says ( WOOOOOOOOO) he does what he can to win and if you can't stomach that then you are not a winner.

As for his CL record it is a double edge sword to me, people end up relying on him so much so when it comes to do it you stop Ibra you stop an Ibra team.

I have seen Ibra perform brilliantly in many CL games and his team mates are not coming up with what is required to give him support and in the end he is blamed.

If there is one criticism of him you would say that teams have to built around him because of his personality and in latter stages of CL they fall short.

I'm sure Lucas Moura won't be complaining when Ibra carries to PSG to the league though Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 15:59

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Ibra is a leader.... you don't win the titles he has without being a leader.

As Nature Boy says ( WOOOOOOOOO) he does what he can to win and if you can't stomach that then you are not a winner.

As for his CL record it is a double edge sword to me, people end up relying on him so much so when it comes to do it you stop Ibra you stop an Ibra team.

I have seen Ibra perform brilliantly in many CL games and his team mates are not coming up with what is required to give him support and in the end he is blamed.

If there is one criticism of him you would say that teams have to built around him because of his personality and in latter stages of CL they fall short.

I'm sure Lucas Moura won't be complaining when Ibra carries to PSG to the league though Laughing

just stylin' and profilin' mole.

In addition... Ibra has probably been told all his life that he was the best on the team (or something along those lines) so you can't really fault a guy for wanting to impose his will onto others.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 17:00

Ibra goes over the line sometimes, but he is a winner and his teammates should be glad to have a player of his skill and character in the team.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 17:33

he was very humble and respectful at barca, he knew he couldnt do that kind of stuff to messi & co

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum