Zealous
aleumdance
white_star
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Top earners - Page 2 Empty Re: Top earners

Post by zizzle Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:07 am

Yohan Modric wrote:I wonder why clubs/players/whoever disclose player's salaries. hmm

taxes make you disclose more than you are willing to, for starters

zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:13 am

free_cat wrote:Eto'o doesn't make 20 milion in endorsements and 4 in wages, I know that for sure.
Which questions the whole information.

Is it reversed, maybe?

Im almost positive that when Eto'o left Inter for Anzhi he was supposed to be getting 20m per year in salary
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:29 am

vanDEEZ wrote:
CBarca wrote:
white_star wrote:France football magazine wrote this so I don't know of its true or not. I just put it up for discussion. Personally I don't trust any article form that country but that's just me.

You don't trust any article from "that country" so you decided to start a thread about an article from "that country" on here?

scratch

Don't try to understand white star's logic. The only thing you will accomplish is earning a migrane.

As for the list it looks about right apart from Eto'o and Neymar. Those numbers seem off to me.

What's the hate for? I didn't post anything towards you so why the shit talking? My logic is my logics who are you to say its good or bad and what makes your logic any better? Does sand come out of your vagina when you scratch it? It seems like it, go take a shower and clean that out maybe you will feel better.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:48 am

The reason Eto'o is 20m in endorsements and 4m in wages is that the endorsements revenue is guaranteed to him by Anzhi even if they don't earn it. For fiscal reasons, its better to categorize it this way. If Anzhi were not making at least 20m in endorsements on Eto'o, then they would have to report the gap as wages.

There are a lot of reasons (including FFP) that you want to make your base wage number as low as possible.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2