white_star
Donuts
Moqqis
sportsczy
Onyx
45 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mourinho hints at coaching award fix - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourinho hints at coaching award fix

Post by rwo power Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:27 pm

I wonder how many actually voted for Kloppo and got it changed hmm

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mourinho hints at coaching award fix - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourinho hints at coaching award fix

Post by futbol Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:00 am

Yohan Modric wrote:"They called me more than once. Two or three people said they voted for me but they appeared in another vote so I decided not to go."

This doesn't make sense at all. How does he know the votes were supposedly wrong before the whole ceremony had begun and the list of the voters weren't even released yet? If he says this was the reason why he didn't attend the whole thing then he must have seen the official voters list beforehand. Which he didn't. The candidates don't know anything beforehand (just look at Cristiano's face when Messi's name was announced, they don't know it beforehand).

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:34 am

danyjr wrote:
Also, is it possible to check who has voted for who? I don't think so.

Yes it is. They release the full voting list after the ceremony.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:47 am

There's not much point debating this really. It all boils down to whether you believe Mou or not.

If he's telling the truth then no matter how much you don't like the man he would be correct and it would be fixed.

If he's telling lies to justify not turning up, then chances are the voting is legit. simples.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:49 am

I just don't see how FIFA could pull this off. The votes are released to the public ffs. As vivas mentioned it would be very expensive to bribe so many millionaires. Not to mention any journalist that noticed this would jump at the chance to report this, not wait for Mou to do it.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:02 am

futbol wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:"They called me more than once. Two or three people said they voted for me but they appeared in another vote so I decided not to go."

This doesn't make sense at all. How does he know the votes were supposedly wrong before the whole ceremony had begun and the list of the voters weren't even released yet? If he says this was the reason why he didn't attend the whole thing then he must have seen the official voters list beforehand. Which he didn't. The candidates don't know anything beforehand (just look at Cristiano's face when Messi's name was announced, they don't know it beforehand).

Apart from that, he is contradicting himself. Before the ceremony he said that he was not going because he had work to do, but now, apparently, he didn't go because Fifa is manipulating the votes and if that is the case, how would he know that when, like you said, they release the list after the ceremony? scratch

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:06 am

harhar11 wrote:
futbol wrote:

Apart from that, he is contradicting himself. Before the ceremony he said that he was not going because he had work to do, but now, apparently, he didn't go because Fifa is manipulating the votes and if that is the case, how would he know that when, like you said, they release the list after the ceremony? scratch

Well this convinces me Mou's lying then. Dem contradictions :bow: :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:03 am

Journalists lying to mou so they have something to write about Proud
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:44 am

yeah... so let me see. Pandev, who is a known Mou-lover, votes for Mou but then his vote card (that is made public) shows that Mou's not even in the top 3 for Pandev. Pandev goes public about it. Yet, somehow, Mou's the liar here.

Most people in football aren't going to directly confront FIFA because it's dangerous for their career. They have nothing to gain by doing it. Reporters would. But reporters don't get to vote.

VDB deserves the award. But that's not the point. The process and credibility of the vote is the point. One changed vote to me puts the whole thing into question.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 am

Proud

Why would anyone trust anything what Mou says, ever? Furthermore why would anyone tell the truth to Mou ever, or trust anyone who's involved with Mou, ever?

Yeah, FIFA will throw away their 100 year legacy to counterfeit couple of names, which would change absolutely nothing. It's so mindbogglingly ludicrous accusation to even discuss about.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:11 am

Lmao thats hilarious, Pandev voted for Mou and his vote got changed by FIFA wtf is this?

We knew that they were corrupt and dodgy etc but bloody hell, it goes to add evidence on how team of year was fixed too most likely.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:23 am

now I have got evidence why missi keeps winning the balond'or as if I wasn't sure before it. uefalona with dem ties :bow:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:26 am

Just a quick calculation for the laughs

Del Bosque 34,51%, or 1547 points
Mourinho 20,99%, or 941 points
difference of 606 points

So FIFA changed at least 60 first place votes, directly from Mourinho to Del Bosque.

Seems legit.

silent Neutral Smile Very Happy Razz Laughing rofl Proud
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:32 am

No one was saying Jose would have won otherwise or even deserved it. Pandev a known Mou lover doesn't even have Mou in his top three and he said he voted for Jose. That needs some explaining.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:39 am

Nothing about Mou need explaining, or a taught. Pandev obviously got caught at backstabbing, which can happen in real life. And judging by Mou, for him I think it's more frequent than for anyone else, in the history.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:58 am

rofl rofl ROFL ZEAL UR SIG rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:53 am

Zealous wrote:No one was saying Jose would have won otherwise or even deserved it. Pandev a known Mou lover doesn't even have Mou in his top three and he said he voted for Jose. That needs some explaining.
The wind you hear is logic blowing over everyone's head... it's a lost cause lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:25 am

Exactly, why would one of Mourinho's biggest fan (Pandev) not include him in his top 3? It's fishy if you ask me.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:23 pm

Maybe Pandev is secretely upset with him for having to play leftback Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Pandev: 'FIFA changed my Mou vote'

Goran Pandev has sensationally backed Jose Mourinho in his claims that votes were changed in the FIFA World Coach of the Year award.

“They called me more than once. Two or three people said they voted for me but they appeared in another vote so I decided not to go,” Real Madrid boss Mourinho told Record.

FIFA responded today and insisted “the list of votes published on FIFA.com is accurate.”

However, Napoli striker Pandev has told Spanish broadcaster La Sexta that his vote was changed.

“I voted for Mourinho as best Coach of the year and I am convinced that strange things happened when the votes were counted.

“According to the FIFA list I voted for Vicente Del Bosque, but I voted for Mourinho. I even called him and said I’d vote for him. Unfortunately, odd things happen at FIFA.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:27 pm

The Franchise wrote:Maybe Pandev is secretely upset with him for having to play leftback Laughing

Perhaps (lol) but even then Pandev has no reason to come out now and say he voted for Mourinho, he could have just said nothing. Again I'm not suggesting anything but the situation needs some explaining from FIFA/Macedonia FA.

Again the timing of this is weird but I think Jose wanted to make sure we had some big results under our belt before saying anything lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:30 pm

The Franchise wrote:Maybe Pandev is secretely upset with him for having to play leftback Laughing

or Maybe you confused Eto'o for Pandev.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:32 pm

[quote="Surag"]

or Maybe you confused Eto'o for Pandev.[/quote

Etoo was rightback no?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:35 pm

Eto'o was a box-to-box defensive wide striker ; Lucas ;
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:36 pm

Zealous wrote:

Perhaps (lol) but even then Pandev has no reason to come out now and say he voted for Mourinho, he could have just said nothing. Again I'm not suggesting anything but the situation needs some explaining from FIFA/Macedonia FA.

Again the timing of this is weird but I think Jose wanted to make sure we had some big results under our belt before saying anything lol

Im just playing, like I said before I dont know what happened.

I think its a whole lot of nonesense. Untill it was posted, I had no idea how many votes would have had to be changed...60 something? Yeah that didnt happen.

And even if it did, there is little objectivity when former players vote for coaches they played under..its all a big waste of time.

Did someones vote get changed...who knows..I think Doc already explained how easy it is to explain away..and maybe even that could of happened.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:37 pm

I know you were joking eco smile

I pretty much agree with you and Doc regarding how this could be explained.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next