Vibe
Brigate Rossonere
Swanhends
Jafaar
Moey86
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Highly likely 2006 Scudetto will be revoked - Page 3 Empty Re: Highly likely 2006 Scudetto will be revoked

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:53 pm

had it not being for Morattti's feigned Calciopoli, Italy would have had the strongest teams in Europe by now, he did it to favor his team and made you look holy, not knowing Inter was the devil himself...

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Highly likely 2006 Scudetto will be revoked - Page 3 Empty Re: Highly likely 2006 Scudetto will be revoked

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Elaborate that.

How did Moratti set up Calciopoli?
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:19 pm

You should probably go talk to sciacca my friend..you two need to get your stories straight

Your theories can't co exist, so go do some homework and come back to us later...sound good big guy?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:23 pm

He's got nothing,heard some stories and doing kvazi-talk.

He doesn't even know what he's talking about...
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:39 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Elaborate that.

How did Moratti set up Calciopoli?

Moratti is the head of the New World Order.

He calls the shots and he is the reason why people starve in Africa, and he is the reason we have AIDS in this world, and Moratti is an anti-christ, and as a matter of fact he's the new Hitler.

Seriously these losers need to grow up.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:45 pm

In all likelihood they're both wrong, but the least they can do is be professional and agree on which incorrect story they are going to use
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Moratti is a 33rd degree freemason.

Moratti - Illuminatti Shocked It rhymes...Coincidence?
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:53 pm

elmystique wrote:had it not being for Morattti's feigned Calciopoli, Italy would have had the strongest teams in Europe by now, he did it to favor his team and made you look holy, not knowing Inter was the devil himself...

Moratti didn't "feign" Calciopoli or better put, there isn't any real indications or proof that states such a thing happened. Just hearsay and conspiracy theories really.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Doc wrote:
elmystique wrote:had it not being for Morattti's feigned Calciopoli, Italy would have had the strongest teams in Europe by now, he did it to favor his team and made you look holy, not knowing Inter was the devil himself...

Moratti didn't "feign" Calciopoli or better put, there isn't any real indications or proof that states such a thing happened. Just hearsay and conspiracy theories really.

yeah but what you don't really know is that moratti actually pays them off to make up such conspiracies as to throw everyone off from his real intentions..... he's secretly planning to destroy christmas! that's right, massimo moratti is.....THE GRINCH!

[img]Highly likely 2006 Scudetto will be revoked - Page 3 Grinch10[/img]
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:15 pm

many juve fans think moratti set it up... there is no evidence.. but they will believe it anyway.... despite our implication now, despite the fact that the Gazzetta has been attacking us recently, Moratti is still guilty.... I wonder what his reasons are for implicating Inter then
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:23 pm

as far as i remember the reason they think (delude themselves) into believing moratti set it up is because Telecom Italia recorded the calls... and moratti owns Telecom Italia or is a director or whatever

so yea, apparently it's a huge coincidence that the largest telecommunications company in italy was the one to record the calls... "what are the odds?!"
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:15 am

VibeTribe wrote:Moratti is a 33rd degree freemason.

Someone reads too much Dan Brown :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:16 am

dostoevsky wrote:Where the hell is Cro, generally? He hasn't been on for ages, I hope he's alright.

I think he didn't like the way he was treated by mods by getting banned from Milan section for not much but I dunno, can't seem to get in contact with him at all...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Gazzetta editor defends himself against Moratti

Gazzetta Dello Sport Editor Andrea Monti has issued another editorial in today's edition in response to the statements made by Inter President Massimo Moratti against him.

Following FIGC chief investigator Stefano Palazzi's allegations that Inter had committed 'sporting fraud' during the Calciopoli period between 2005-06, Monti wrote an editorial in Gazzetta urging Inter to hand back the 2006 Scudetto which was handed to them.

Yesterday, Moratti slammed the paper and its editor claiming that the pink daily had a bias against Inter and that they had abandoned the club and he urged Nerazzurri fans to abandon it.

"(Gazzetta) which has for a while now run a campaign against us, with a certain type of moralism directed very clearly at us, against us, which means in support of somebody else.

"That was really disappointing especially as I used to read that pink paper; now unfortunately I will stop reading it. Here we're talking about a deliberate policy taken by the editor of a newspaper. They are free to do that of course, but I am equally free not to read it anymore."

In this morning's edition Monti has come out and defended his position and that of his paper claiming that there were no direct accusations made against Facchetti and they merely stated the findings of the Palazzi.

"Every newspaper is written for people, including the president of Inter, and we are entitled to criticize him. What I have argued, and I confirm, is known: the FIGC would do well not to allocate the 2006 Scudetto. The rest is not my opinion.

"We have only chronicled the prosecutor's reports which is simply an allegation and not a sentence. The last thing Italian football needs is a new contest between the newspapers and the protagonists, even worse, one in the courts."

"In this sad story, one truth I would like to restore. There has never officially been one line that has appeared that has insulted the memory of Giacinto Facchetti, or equated him to Moggi on the level of responsibility.

"On the contrary, I have always written, that nothing can undermine the profile of this monumental man and athlete. On this point, at least on this, I would like to Moratti's honest acknolwledgment.

The FIGC will convene on July 18 to decide the fate of Inter and the 2006 Scudetto. It is believed that any retrospective action will be impeded as the statute of limitations of five years has already passed.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:19 pm

Stefano Palazzi has today stated that it would be "illegal" to strip the award from inter 5 years after it has been awarded to them.....

In other news, Moggi and Giraudo's appeals against their lifetime bans were denied
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Moey86 wrote:In other news, Moggi and Giraudo's appeals against their lifetime bans were denied

WHAAAAAAAT?! HOW COULD THAT BE?!?!?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Highly likely 2006 Scudetto will be revoked - Page 3 Mosimo_morrati
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Focking Moratti! He destroyed football!!! Lamela knows your going to serie c1 thats why he goes to Roma. Too bad Alvarez is not as smart. Well enjoy SERIE C1!!!!111 Fock INter!!

In other news: See the above comment
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:Moratti is a 33rd degree freemason.

Someone reads too much Dan Brown :coffee:
No, he listens to too many Bilanistas and Buventi.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Good that Scudetto should go to Roma.

Juventus deserve justice.

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:26 am

sciacca wrote:Good that Scudetto should go to Roma.

Roma are in the sh!t also. Spalletti is on the tapes saying as little as we did, that is complaining.
Juve got the justice they deserve, all their former directors got banned from football for life, while some got thrown in jail for a long time. Don't temp fate my friend you may lose more titles you didn't deserve.

I'm being like that cause i'm tired of juventini who sound like a broken record. Once they say we are the masterminds, now suddenly we conspire against our own team lol. This tapes have been around for months. Nothing new.
Nothing wil happen, or else the FIGC members wouldn't beg Moratti to bury this issue by returning the trophy. Come back the 18/7, until then caio
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:12 pm

sciacca wrote:Good that Scudetto should go to Roma.

Nah mate, that Scudetto should go back to where it belongs - La Juve.
and Moratti is a thug :coffee:

Last edited by Keyzar on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:24 pm

as crazy as this might sound, i think it would be very weird to give the title back to juve, considering some of the people who were in charge at that time have lifetime bans from football.
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:33 am

Juventus fans are delusional. 2006 is not the only Scudetto they stole.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureTalent Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:57 pm

FutureTalent
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:19 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:funny how Inter fans keep mentioning our "50" trophyless years

Yet, even with that remarkably long period of time, Inter still have less official trophies than Milan (exlcuding the first 3 Scudetti and Serie B's)

I guess it shows just how long Inter have been a mediocre team

We Interisti simply don't care what Milan has won.. Oh well let me rephrase that.... We only care for 1 certain type of trophy you guys won.

Inter have been one of the most consistent teams in the history of Italian football. During our darkages we won 3 Uefa cups (when it was actually competitive), should've won atleast 1 scudetto (which was stolen 97/98).
Had some of the most exciting players to play for our team.. Don't let me compare the darkages of Juve or Milan ,, It's just facepalm worthy..
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3