Vibe
Brigate Rossonere
Swanhends
Jafaar
Moey86
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Highly likely 2006 Scudetto will be revoked - Page 2 Empty Re: Highly likely 2006 Scudetto will be revoked

Post by andiii Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:52 pm

to tell the truth i'm afraid that still sounds like nonsense moey. what document stating "INTER HAVE COMMITED SPORTING FRAUD"? when did his document happen? i've never heard about it

if we're found guilty of sporting fraud we'd get more than a paper scudetto taken away (obviously)

andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Highly likely 2006 Scudetto will be revoked - Page 2 Empty Re: Highly likely 2006 Scudetto will be revoked

Post by Moey86 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:06 pm

andiii wrote:to tell the truth i'm afraid that still sounds like nonsense moey. what document stating "INTER HAVE COMMITED SPORTING FRAUD"? when did his document happen? i've never heard about it

if we're found guilty of sporting fraud we'd get more than a paper scudetto taken away (obviously)

I'm on my phone right now at work so I won't be able to give you a link. However, the reason these talks about inter's honesty have surfaced again is the report written by Palazzi recording his findings / personal verdict regarding the newest wiretaps. Ever since these wiretaps showed up, yes, we have heard many rumours regarding what this would mean. This time ,however, it is the official position by FIGC. Their lead investigator has gone to the body saying "I have investigated the case and determined inter to be guilty of sporting fraud". FIGC will now convene on july 8 and 18 before deciding on the proper course of action.

Inter will not face sanctions because the statute of limitations state that we cannot be punished for a crime that took place 5 years ago. They can take away the scudetto but we won't face any disciplinary action.
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:26 pm

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36714&L=en

Hardly evidence but i fully back his idea that there were no attempts to influence anyone
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:39 pm

We can't get punished but they can revoke the scudetto

How is revoking a scudetto not considered a punishment Suspect

So basically our fate comes down to one guys opinion that we did it? And we can't even have a trial to defend ourselves because the statue of limitations has JUST passed...

Color me extremely f*cking suspicious of that timing...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:41 pm

bhends wrote:We can't get punished but they can revoke the scudetto

How is revoking a scudetto not considered a punishment Suspect

So basically our fate comes down to one guys opinion that we did it? And we can't even have a trial to defend ourselves because the statue of limitations has JUST passed...

Color me extremely f*cking suspicious of that timing...

oh believe me.. i have my suspicions too.. Something is not right.
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:51 pm

of course, juve were fed up with crying for 5 years and finally decided to pay someone off so the scudetto would be stripped.
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:13 am

I don't give a shit about the scudetto

But I've got to say I'm coming around to moeys point of view

Revoking the scudetto in itself isn't important...the important part is that it looks an awful lot to me like that's the weapon being used in a character assasination of Inter

That is seriously some shady shit just coming out with this now that we can't defend ourselves
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:59 am

Moey86 wrote:http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36714&L=en

Hardly evidence but i fully back his idea that there were no attempts to influence anyone

Didn't get to read this til now cause I was also at work, but damn Riva really lashed out at those trashing Fachetti's name
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:15 am

bhends wrote:
Moey86 wrote:http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36714&L=en

Didn't get to read this til now cause I was also at work, but damn Riva really lashed out at those trashing Fachetti's name

there is another one i like:

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=51599

use translate.. too lazy to translate it haha.
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am

Internal wrote:of course, juve were fed up with crying for 5 years and finally decided to pay someone off so the scudetto would be stripped.

Deluded minds....
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:27 am

VibeTribe wrote:Weren't there like 3 teams participating in the league when they won the 3 scudetti?

You can only beat what is in front of you.

Oh wait, didn't Inter win the Scudetto 5 years in a row just after Moratti destroyed the competition with Calciopoli and only now is it being shown?

Lolol
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:27 am

Jafaar wrote:Don't compare us with the filth that AC are...

So much class.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:31 am

bhends wrote:
Moey wrote:We have always claimed to be honest.. If the scudetto is revoked, this would mean that we were , at least, as dishonest as Milan were

How??? If the Scudetto is revoked it would basically be like the FIGC saying "Uhhh yeah...we really shouldn't have given this to you in the first place...It probably should have remained unassigned like 2005....So yeah.....our bad"

How does that make us dishonest?

Nooooo. Revoking the Scudetto shows that the FIGC effed up in the first place. They are saying with this, oh here you go Inter, you had no relations with referees at all and were completely clean and this is why you are being 'awarded' the Scudetto. And now it is, oh no, Inter had relations with refs too, they are not as clean and honest as they claim they are and in fact don't deserve to have the Scudetto at all.

Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:06 am

we'll see. if they revoke it and give it to Roma then that will be true. but if they revoke it and it's unassigned then it won't
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:49 pm

where is Crointer and delaurentizshotz when you need them at a time like this?

oh what "honesty" for Inter indeed...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Where the hell is Cro, generally? He hasn't been on for ages, I hope he's alright.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:55 pm

CroInter doesn't exist without the Milan boards...You should unban him.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:58 pm

He's not banned. As far as I know you can't actually be banned from individual forums, it's just that if you're seen posting within a forum you've been "banned" from you'll have your posting privileges removed entirely. He's still welcome in the Milan section.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Oh wait, didn't Inter win the Scudetto 5 years in a row just after Moratti destroyed the competition with Calciopoli and only now is it being shown?

Lolol

If you really think Moratti can set up such play to the Prime Minister of Italy... 🐘

In all likeliness Milan should have gotten the same treatment as Juve and Galliani the same treatment as Moggi.But not everyone has Berlu to bail them out...Bunga Bunga crew FTW :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:06 pm

As much as I don't like Galliani or Milan

They are not even close to the same level as Moggi.

Not even close.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:08 pm

How would you know?

What we know and speculate is probably just a glimpse of the truth...
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:14 pm

That might very well be true, but in matters as serious as these I personally think its best to stay away from speculation as much as possible, and stick only to what has been shown to be true through evidence or in court

"Reasonable doubt may seem unreasonable at times, but the alternative is worse"
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:11 pm

bhends wrote:As much as I don't like Galliani or Milan

Not even close.

was Moratti closer?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Juve section that way ------->
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:22 pm

elmystique wrote:
bhends wrote:As much as I don't like Galliani or Milan

Not even close.

was Moratti closer?

lol?

When has Moratti ever been indicated in Calciopoli?

Either enlighten us or jog it on
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:53 pm

had it not being for Morattti's feigned Calciopoli, Italy would have had the strongest teams in Europe by now, he did it to favor his team and made you look holy, not knowing Inter was the devil himself...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next