Roma will not request the 2006 scudetto

3 posters

Go down

Roma will not request the 2006 scudetto Empty Roma will not request the 2006 scudetto

Post by ErPupone Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:25 am

(ANSA) - ROMA, 6 LUG - 'Non riteniamo di promuovere alcuna azione finalizzata a farsi riconoscere l'assegnazione dello scudetto 2006 in quanto riteniamo che le vittorie a cui ambiano debbano essere conquistate sul campo. E' questo lo spirito con cui la Roma vuole iniziare questo nuovo corso'. Lo ha detto all'ANSA Roberto Cappelli, nominato il 4 luglio dal cda presidente ad interim. 'La societa' sin d'ora accetta con serenita' - aggiunge - qualsiasi decisione che la procura federale riterra' opportuno assumere'.

(ANSA) - ROMA, July 6th - 'We do not intend to take any action with the aim of being rewarded with the 2006 scudetto because we believe that the victories which we aim for must be won on the pitch. This is the spirit with which Roma wants to start this new course'. These were the words of Roberto Cappelli , named interim president on July 4th, to ANSA. 'The Roma management as of now will accept with serenity - he adds - any decision that the federal prosecutors deem just '.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Roma will not request the 2006 scudetto Empty Re: Roma will not request the 2006 scudetto

Post by JAY-Z Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Fair enough.Im happy.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Roma will not request the 2006 scudetto Empty Re: Roma will not request the 2006 scudetto

Post by McLewis Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Exactly what I wanted to hear from us. Totally agree with it.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Yea I wouldn't have wanted us to complain about this one, so a bit of class on our part to say we're not interested unlike some people. But if they do end up giving it to us (one in a million shot), I wouldn't complain. I was listening to Centro Suono Sport the other day and one caller said that we should, in the event that we do get it, present it on Franco Sensi's tomb. I liked the idea.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down