CBarca
McLewis
dmize
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Bellabong
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SimCity on its way to becoming the worst reviewed product on Amazon - Page 2 Empty Re: SimCity on its way to becoming the worst reviewed product on Amazon

Post by Albiceleste Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:09 pm

People expected EA's servers to not be shite? rofl

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

SimCity on its way to becoming the worst reviewed product on Amazon - Page 2 Empty Re: SimCity on its way to becoming the worst reviewed product on Amazon

Post by Eman Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:58 pm

Since a solid portion of this thread has been devoted to QFT, I'll admit that I used to think it meant 'Quit *bleep* Talking' until I one day realized it made absolutely no sense with the rest of the comments the QFTs were a part of Laughing
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:57 am

from reddit lmao
Spoiler:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:48 am

Eman, that is brilliant and that is going to a thing on GoalLegacy

You bus you Proud

dmize, that is brilliant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:05 pm

This game can be so addicting, it pulls some tricks that makes you continue trying to balance your city but you'll never get to it due to endless circle of problems. Laughing there are just so many things to do, imo it's quite enjoyable if you have a considerable time to waste. this game is one of the reasons i post less these days.

Jack Daniels wrote:TBH SC13 really disappointed me with it's city size limit.

Yeah it's a huge problem, town turns into a clusterfu*k after a while, i hope they patch it up.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2