Donuts
The Franchise
danyjr
harhar11
Beautiful Football
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Roura!! Barcelona's assistant manager. Empty Roura!! Barcelona's assistant manager.

Post by Beautiful Football Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:09 pm

This guy is unbelievable shit.No leadership no tactical knowledge nothing!. He only does 60 min and 85 minutes subs.
Its really incredible he is the assistant coach of one of the best club in the world.This guy single handly lost copa, league clasico probably out of UCL. Shocked :facepalm:

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Roura!! Barcelona's assistant manager. Empty Re: Roura!! Barcelona's assistant manager.

Post by harhar11 Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:43 pm

He seems like a nice guy, but if he wasn't good enough for l'hospitalet he aint good enough for Barca..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Roura!! Barcelona's assistant manager. Empty Re: Roura!! Barcelona's assistant manager.

Post by danyjr Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:40 pm

No offence but this guy got tactically raped and had no answers for Mourinho's approach. It is about time you sack him after getting your ass handed over to you multiple times.

It is quite striking to see a big team with muppet like him on the bench. The guy isn't even good enough to coach Barça B.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:11 pm

I dont blame him, hes not good enough.

However, I do blame whoever hired him...I mean, how easy is it to get a job at Barca with this level of incompetance?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:30 pm

he's a la masia product what do you expect Surprised.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:35 pm

I wish there is something I could say to that, but I know its true.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:38 pm

He doesn't learn from his mistakes.
He has no balls.
His team psychology is shat.

Yes, the board should be questioned for their mistake of selecting Roura as the interim coach. And now you got Qatar on your shirt as well, it all seemed cool when you were winning but I knew this day would arrive. A big stain on your shirt that removed hundred years of history. At least back in the days when you lost to Madrid you could have said més que un club..not anymore Roura!! Barcelona's assistant manager. P0802
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Whatever lads we can't win them always and quiet frankly this season isn't our best.
But we will win La Liga and that is something we should celebrate about what has happened to Tito is unfortunate and should be resolved in the summer whether or not he'll fully stay.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:43 pm

I dont think having a shirt sponsor means we can no longer say that. I would guess you know why we are more than a club I suspect and the shirt lacking a sponsor is an incredibly small part of it.

Dont mistake this for me saying I am okay or happy with the shirt sponsor, but lets also not go overboard with that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:45 pm

Donuts wrote:Whatever lads we can't win them always and quiet frankly this season isn't our best.
But we will win La Liga and that is something we should celebrate about what has happened to Tito is unfortunate and should be resolved in the summer whether or not he'll fully stay.

I agree.

I think when the season is actually over we can have better perspective.

At the end of the season it could go something like

We win the league and our down period came when we had no coach. Its not such a bad result.

Meanwhile in Madrid they celebrate like they done something, when in fact they are more likely to end up winning nothing of importance.

As I said, we need to keep perspective for now and wait.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:04 pm

At least he tries,unlike some of our players now.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Why is it his fault? I mean don't you consider the players just didn't perform?
Like Messi for instance?

I doubt having Tito there would have made a difference.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Its not all doom and gloom guys......you still got 90 mins to kick our asses, and frankly CL and La Liga sounds good doesn't it? All im saying is don't lose hope, if anyone deserves to go through CL its you guys, knowing Milan we would be out by the QFs. Just keep hanging on
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:55 pm

I can't believe we have to deal with Roura for all of March and some of April. Tito come back Sad

Not his fault, it's Rosell's.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:56 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Its not all doom and gloom guys......you still got 90 mins to kick our asses, and frankly CL and La Liga sounds good doesn't it? All im saying is don't lose hope, if anyone deserves to go through CL its you guys, knowing Milan we would be out by the QFs. Just keep hanging on
Of course it's not all doom and gloom, we're wining the league, Barca fans are spoiled.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:09 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Its not all doom and gloom guys......you still got 90 mins to kick our asses, and frankly CL and La Liga sounds good doesn't it? All im saying is don't lose hope, if anyone deserves to go through CL its you guys, knowing Milan we would be out by the QFs. Just keep hanging on

With the show we put on and the one you put on, no. Whoever wins deserves to go through, and that will be Milan.

Yes, it isn't doom and gloom, I agree...I echo that we are spoiled. In fact this season will be better than last if we win the league (which we will).

What you are seeing is a bi product of seeing a team looking like they COULD be challenging seriously on three fronts to only challenging on one front that we have pretty much won already.

It's not Roura's fault and I don't blame him for anything, but it's clear the board made a mistake. Hopefully we can fix this and learn from it- that's all that really matters at this point.

Tito come back Sad
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:16 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:Why is it his fault? I mean don't you consider the players just didn't perform?
Like Messi for instance?

Do you just say this because you want to be known to have beaten "the real" Barcelona and dont want it tainted? I think thats what is happening here.

Anyone who watches Barca with any regularity can see the difference since Tito has been gone.

Players dont just "not perform" there are always reasons.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:24 am

If anyone wants any further proof of what a good manager does, watch Tottenham earlier this season. AVB was struggling to get everyone to adapt to a system, a style of play early on...and the players-ridiculously similar to Barca right now- lacked direction. Games would be won or drawn on individual brilliance (a great keeper performance and a wonderful Dembele debut goal scored a draw for Tottenham vs Norwich early on).

Since then Spurs are a different team. There is a direction, the defense pushes higher up and plays the offside trap, and Lloris plays a sweeper keeper. Spurs keep possession much better and are happy to knock it around in their own half for a bit, switching sides, switching play around. Yeah, people still look at Tottenham as winning on individual brilliance from Bale right now, but it's different. Tottenham are creating chances they weren't before, they're more solid defensively- and there is a definitive plan right now being built to get the best out of Bale, and he's thriving on that plan.

AVB has done a full 180 with Spurs, and that's what a manager can do.

It was interesting for me to watch this with Spurs, and then now totally experience it with Barca.

Tito will come back and things will get better again. Unfortunately it's too little too late.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:08 am

The Franchise wrote:
FalcaoPunch wrote:Why is it his fault? I mean don't you consider the players just didn't perform?
Like Messi for instance?

Do you just say this because you want to be known to have beaten "the real" Barcelona and dont want it tainted? I think thats what is happening here.

Anyone who watches Barca with any regularity can see the difference since Tito has been gone.

Players dont just "not perform" there are always reasons.

No, not at all.
Beating Barcelona is beating Barcelona. Nothing more nothing less.

Has Roura done something tactically wrong? Would Tito's lineup of players differed from what Roura set up?

Those are my questions.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:05 am

Allegedly most teammates find Roura's match preparation very lacking. He hardly rotates at all (he did in this match but that was due to injuries), which makes the first eleven comfortable and the subs work less hard. His substitutions usually have little impact on the game and are implemented too late to make a difference. He doesn't vary tactics or seem to have to ability to spot tactical deficiencies in a game plan and fix them.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:15 pm

Its not just Real Madrid games.... Barca have been fundamentally shit since Tito went to hospital it is no coincidence and not surprising either tbh.

Not many teams can perform without their manager for long periods.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Call me a hater/delusional but I don't think Tito would have made that much of a difference. Barca's issue right now is confidence and staying calm enough to stick to the game plan.

What could Tito have done to possibly avoid the Milan loss? Introducing Tello is the only thing he might have done differently and Tello while a good prospect is not a match winner. Roura may be hurting you, in fact he probably is but I don't think Tito could have changed that much because your options are just too limited imo.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Zeal i'm not going to call you anything.... but its no coincidence that Barca were running through everything like a train before Tito's illness and suddenly they look like crap.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:43 pm

Thanks for not calling me names Mole eco smile. Anyway I believe Barca were running through weaker teams when they were on their great winning streak. I don't think I'm wrong when I say they haven't won one truly big game this season so far.

Tito or not when squeaky bum time arrived Barca didn't look like the same team that started the season so strongly. It could be confidence, it could be motivational but I'm convinced that tactics aren't really the main culprit here.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Coaches are not all about tactics...they also bring confidence and psychological factors. You don't have to look further than your own coach to see it.

Denying a coach's effect on a team's performance is stupid and you're doing it to feel better about yourself.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next