Art Morte
Lex
Zealous
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Gil
113 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Cristiano Bale Appreciation Thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Cristiano Bale Appreciation Thread.

Post by Valkyrja Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:19 am

jibers wrote:Let's be honest here, Real Madrid will only play 2 big teams in la liga, Atletico and Barcelona, where they have already flopped. In CL they probably won't face anyone decent until the QF. Bale can score 88 goals, if Madrid win Zilch wtf would be the point?
have you seen the clasico ?

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Bale Appreciation Thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Cristiano Bale Appreciation Thread.

Post by Khaled Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:55 am

Valkyrja wrote:
jibers wrote:Let's be honest here, Real Madrid will only play 2 big teams in la liga, Atletico and Barcelona, where they have already flopped. In CL they probably won't face anyone decent until the QF. Bale can score 88 goals, if Madrid win Zilch wtf would be the point?
I did, Barcelona should have been 2-0 up at 56th min. But, sadly Referee didn't call a clear foul on Cesc inside the penalty box #Franco'sTeam
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:59 am

Valkyrja wrote:
Yea I saw it, where you lost 2-1...Your point?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:32 pm

jibers wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
That's a no then lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:31 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Great players can play together.
Yeah just like Raul and Ronaldo eh? Or Ronaldinho and Kaka? Cristiano and Bale is doing well together but to say all great players can play together is idiotic.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:32 pm

Sorry, watched the Clasico, should of ended in a draw at least. Madrid got done hard by the referee in favor of Barcelona.

Bale can still improve, but he's looked like he's been a Madrid player all his life.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:53 pm

Zealous wrote:
jibers wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:have you seen the clasico ?
That's a no then lol
Have you seen the classico
Yes I saw it where you lost 2-1
Thats a no then

Seems legit

Madrid fans Proud
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:48 pm

GL and the constant hate for madrid never changes Proud, someone always trying to talk down any good that happens, players can't even play well now a days without barca and atleti being brought up, we lost both games by 1 goal in our worst form Laughing. calma
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:48 pm

He'd done well so far, however he should be judged based on what he does against elite teams, not Granada, Valladolid and Levante.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:03 pm

Motogp69 wrote:Sorry, watched the Clasico, should of ended in a draw at least. Madrid got done hard by the referee in favor of Barcelona.

Bale can still improve, but he's looked like he's been a Madrid player all his life.
Done hard? In favour of Barcelona? You mean when Fabregas should've been award the PK? How about Ramos elbowing Neymar twice? CR got Chellini sent off for that, but yet Ramos remained after committing it twice. Yes, RM got done hard by the ref.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:24 pm

jibers wrote:
Zealous wrote:
jibers wrote:Yea I saw it, where you lost 2-1...Your point?
That's a no then lol
Have you seen the classico
Yes I saw it where you lost 2-1
Thats a no then

Seems legit

Madrid fans Proud
rofl
Ronaldo getting an assist is a win in their eyes Jibers, didn't you know?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Telegrepah reveal that Man Utd tried to outbid RM last summer for bale, offering 100 millions pounds if spurs could convince Bale to ditch Madrid for them. THey also suggested to spurs that they would take Adebayor away from them if they made the Bale deal possible

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10486140/Manchester-United-were-offered-Emmanuel-Adebayor-in-failed-Gareth-Bale-deal.html

MOYESSSS rofl

40 mil for Khedira rofl

Jibers stay safe Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:09 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:He'd done well so far, however he should be judged based on what he does against elite teams, not Granada, Valladolid and Levante.  
He scored against Juventus you clown.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:43 pm

Nick spuds would never sell to man utd

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by 1991 Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:37 am

chad4401 wrote:RG your a benz sympathizer it will always be banters between us :lol:that was more directed @ 1991 trying to be cheeky
Saying RM would be a round 16 team without Ronaldo is only cheeky, or wuming or has something to do with Arsenal when you can't take the fact that's exactly what you were before you bought him and exactly what you would be if you didn’t have him to carry you in the relatively very easy CL fixture's you've had the past 3 seasons. What tangible evidence is there to the contrary? Something as arbitrary as talent? All that ‘talent’ bought at the end of 08/09, the biggest summer spending spree ever seen up to that point and you still couldn’t get past Lyon Laughing Got favorable draws the entire Mourinho era & got out played by every good team you drew. Without Ronaldo goals RM is Round 16 at best, that's a statistical fact.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:47 am

1991 wrote:
chad4401 wrote:RG your a benz sympathizer it will always be banters between us :lol:that was more directed @ 1991 trying to be cheeky
Saying RM would be a round 16 team without Ronaldo is only cheeky, or wuming or has something to do with Arsenal when you can't take the fact that's exactly what you were before you bought him and exactly what you would be if you didn’t have him to carry you in the relatively very easy CL  fixture's you've had the past 3 seasons.   What tangible evidence is there to the contrary? Something as arbitrary as talent? All that ‘talent’ bought at the end of 08/09, the biggest summer spending spree ever seen up to that point and you still couldn’t get past Lyon :lol:Got  favorable draws the entire Mourinho era & got out played by every good team you drew.  Without Ronaldo goals RM is Round 16 at best, that's a statistical fact.
I don't get posts like this.

How can an Arsenal fan be talking about the CL or about being relevant?

I mean seriously? Just no.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by 1991 Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:12 am

I could be a fan of Leyton Orient and it would be just as irrelevant.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:14 am

To say Real Madrid is a round 16 team at best without Ronaldo is a insult to the club..
with Ronaldo no champions league
without Ronaldo 9 champions league.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:16 am

1991 wrote:I could be a fan of Leyton Orient and it would be just as irrelevant.
No it wouldn't.

See, what you fail to understand is that, Madrid existed before Ronaldo...... Madrid went through a stretch of struggling in the CL, but unlike others who would see that stretch of struggling as a success, Madrid see it as a failure.

High expectations for am Elite club, it's the norm. But, to have a Gooner try and mock the recent struggles is just comical.

I swear, finally at the top of the table for another reason other than alphabetical order and and look what happens.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 1991 Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:53 am

Jesus wept. I didn't say Real Madrid were a round 16 club, I said they were a round 16 team. Tell me how who i support is relevant to Real Madrid being knocked out in round 16 6 years straight Laughing

Get over yourself. Thou shall not speak on Royal Madrid unless you're a Barca JCL Laughing
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:14 am

izzy wrote:I swear, finally at the top of the table for another reason other than alphabetical order and and look what happens.
roflroflrofl

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:47 am

1991 wrote:Jesus wept. I didn't say Real Madrid were a round 16 club, I said they were a round 16 team. Tell me how who i support is relevant to Real Madrid being knocked out in round 16 6 years straight Laughing

Get over yourself. Thou shall not speak on Royal Madrid unless you're a Barca JCL Laughing
Oh please. So the club only existed for those 6 years?

Ridiculous.

The reason why I bring up who you support is because of theses reasons:
Arsenal ALLOW Wenger to view this as success:

1. Finishing ahead of Spurs.
2. Getting into the top 4.
3. Qualifying for the CL group stages.
4. Getting to the Knockout stages of the CL.
5. No trophy in almost a decade, but 'we're getting there' mentality.

Why in Gods name should I listen to a fanbase that allows such mediocrity try and tell me what success is when they allow their own manager to get way with rubbish like that?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Bale - involved in a Madrid goal every 53 minutes. :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:41 pm

Cristiano Bale just doesn't have a ring to it.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:00 pm

Bale, two more assists for CR today :bow:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:12 pm

gotta give credits to zidanes scouting ability doe
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next