Art Morte
Lex
Zealous
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Gil
113 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Cristiano Bale Appreciation Thread. - Page 7 Empty Re: Cristiano Bale Appreciation Thread.

Post by danyjr Sun May 05, 2013 4:59 am

CBarca wrote:Best player...ever?
Not even the best Welsh player I know. You can argue that individually he's a bigger difference maker than Giggs (which I'll totally agree) but the United man sacrifices so much for the team and is a much better team player than Bale will ever be.

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Bale Appreciation Thread. - Page 7 Empty Re: Cristiano Bale Appreciation Thread.

Post by RED Sun May 05, 2013 6:46 am

chad4401 wrote:red does man utd no longer intend to pursue bale? you heard anything at all lately?

Utd were always gonna be linked to him. Nothing concrete atm, just bits of rumours from unreliable sources.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 05, 2013 6:51 am

who in their right mind will pay 50mill for him scratch he should stay where he is a star
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 05, 2013 7:04 am

halamadrid2 wrote:who in their right mind will pay 50mill for him scratch he should stay where he is a star

He is worth every penny of that. You are getting a world class 24 year old who has the potential to improve-which is hard to believe since he is already so good.

Plus, I doubt Bale would want to only compete for a top four spot every season. No disrespect to Spurs, but Bale belongs at an elite club.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 05, 2013 7:23 am

I don't think he will be able to live up to that price tag

he is very one dimensional. The only good thing about him is that he scores sometimes

He has what?? 14 goals this season despite being spurs' go to guy. Thanks but no thank.

Thete are others out there who do that and are very creative going for alot less than his fee. I for one don't understand his hype sorry
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 05, 2013 7:41 am

He has scored 20 goals this season. And he is not one dimensional imo. He can dribble, has pace, effective with both feet, good at set pieces and improving his FKs, an aerial threat, strength...you name it.

Playing in a better team full of better players will elevate his game.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 05, 2013 7:53 am

He has to show this for a few more seasons.

Ronaldo didn't just have one good season. I know Bale's done well in previous seasons, however this season's level is what Bale needs to maintain.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 05, 2013 8:15 am

Yohan Modric wrote:He has to show this for a few more seasons.

Ronaldo didn't just have one good season. I know Bale's done well in previous seasons, however this season's level is what Bale needs to maintain.

Yep. We'll have to wait and see. If he has shown the type of consistency he has lately, that ability to change a game no matter how bad he's playing, then the sky is the limit for him.

The season he's this year reminds me of CR's 06/07 season- minus the personal accolades. CR went from strength to strength after. Can't see a reason why Bale cannot emulate that.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 05, 2013 8:28 am

Bale's qualities are his goals here and there, his pace and the fact that he is ambidextrous. Unless he will be the star of his next team I don't see him doing well for them because they certainly won't need his goals and he will fall short in what they truly need him before aka creativity so unless he plays as some false number 9, he should really opt to stay
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 05, 2013 8:30 am

So the fact that he is a star for a top 4 team and is carrying them not enough?

Whichever team he goes to, he will improve them significantly.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 05, 2013 8:40 am

red he is practically the ronaldo of spurs and he is too raw/risky to be the ronaldo of another big team if you know what I mean

so he will not work for a big team because he is deficient in the areas teams could use him for
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 05, 2013 8:58 am

halamadrid2 wrote:

so he will not work for a big team because he is deficient in the areas teams could use him for

He's a winger, can play both sides and be just as deadly. Yes I know he has somewhat of a free role up front for Spurs, but his main position is a winger. So I don't understand this "too raw/risky to be another CR for another team" angle you're coming with, when CR doesn't even play as a winger anymore.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 05, 2013 9:24 am

Ronaldo has a free role at Madrid. He starts on the wing but doesn't actually stay there. What other team will bale have a free role in??? he can't dribble so he will be useless against defenders that know how to handle these so thats LaLiga closing its doors on him. so 50mill for a guy that does the same job as Valencia but on the other wing is just pure rip off
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bebmeister Sun May 05, 2013 10:34 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Ronaldo has a free role at Madrid. He starts on the wing but doesn't actually stay there. What other team will bale have a free role in??? he can't dribble so he will be useless against defenders that know how to handle these so thats LaLiga closing its doors on him. so 50mill for a guy that does the same job as Valencia but on the other wing is just pure rip off

You're embarrassing yourself by comparing Bale to Valencia, maybe you should stick to watching Di Maria dribbling into a wall of defenders week in, week out.

bebmeister
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 05, 2013 1:13 pm

Ronaldo doesn't have a completely free role. He's mostly towards the left side/centre.

Bale plays SS, although that could work at Man City since they play with playmakers on the wing.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Comparing Bale to Valencia :facepalm:

Hala living in 2010 Laughing Bale has changed a lot since then he hardly ever does the run down the wing put crosses in stuff any more.

He's a lot more complete player now, he does it all.

He is very CR like in his breakthrough year at Yanited after the 2006 WC.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 05, 2013 1:26 pm

Cristiano Bale Proud

Honestly if we sign him I will not be unhappy. Dude can ball and I prefer athletes over midgets anyway smoking
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 05, 2013 1:40 pm

nah I meant in a team where he won't be the star that will pretty much be his job

I know Bale has a free role down the middle for Spurs but my point is he won't have that for another team and he sucks at creating so effectively he will suck at another team he plays for unless they play around him which I think is too risky Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun May 05, 2013 1:42 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Comparing Bale to Valencia :facepalm:

Hala living in 2010 Laughing Bale has changed a lot since then he hardly ever does the run down the wing put crosses in stuff any more.

Which is even more reason not to want him.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 05, 2013 1:57 pm

Your stance on CR is well documented Josh but you can't deny the manifestation of destiny Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Comparing Bale to Valencia :facepalm:

Which is even more reason not to want him.

Perhaps but that is not what i'm arguing against in my post.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun May 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Zealous wrote:Your stance on CR is well documented Josh but you can't deny the manifestation of destiny Proud

Not even that - even you can't deny having 2 CR's out there would be a problem. Maybe it would help that Bale is a massive fan boy, but at the end of the day it would not be what's best for the team from a purely structural standpoint.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun May 05, 2013 2:01 pm

not sold on Bale in the middle yet
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun May 05, 2013 2:05 pm

Gotta love Madrid fans...picture of di María or Benzema in their avatar and say Bale won't fit into the Madrid team. Laughing

I heard them say Cristiano was one dimensional as well...yet I wonder what Madrid would do without his 50 goals per season. Very Happy
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun May 05, 2013 3:10 pm

danyjr wrote:Gotta love Madrid fans...picture of di María or Benzema in their avatar and say Bale won't fit into the Madrid team. Laughing

I heard them say Cristiano was one dimensional as well...yet I wonder what Madrid would do without his 50 goals per season. Very Happy

I hear the Europa league is fun to watch :coffee:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun May 05, 2013 3:36 pm

danyjr wrote:Gotta love Madrid fans...picture of di María or Benzema in their avatar and say Bale won't fit into the Madrid team. Laughing

Phenominal really.

It's like ronaldo can never get praise for what he does

Yet when di maria does something other then dribble into people
Or higuain actually does something useful

Le sam faps over it and starts shit talking about ronaldo

Sorry sam. Ronaldo is the 2nd best in the world. He isn't some scrub
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next