halamadrid2
McAgger
Milan31
Casciavit
BAYERN_MUNICH
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

DFB Pokal | QF | FC Bayern Munich vs. Borussia Dortmund - Page 3 Empty Re: DFB Pokal | QF | FC Bayern Munich vs. Borussia Dortmund

Post by rwo power Sat 02 Mar 2013, 11:25

Hey, but I'm looking forward to some fun verbal duels nonetheless!

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

DFB Pokal | QF | FC Bayern Munich vs. Borussia Dortmund - Page 3 Empty Re: DFB Pokal | QF | FC Bayern Munich vs. Borussia Dortmund

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat 02 Mar 2013, 11:57

Phritz wrote:Kloppo is right though. Bayern did adapt Kloppo's "gegen-pressing". Heynckes comment is pretty innocent too - it's a reference to the must win pressure. It's Watzke who wants to beef

What a Bullshit, do you think Dortmund is the first team in the world who did this? No they aren't so you can say Klopp also copied it. There are no new inventions in football so everything is a copy.

Klopp is just frustrated, nothing more.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat 02 Mar 2013, 12:24

Well, losing it never fun, so sure Kloppo wasn't amused when he gave his interview. But then, as a neutral observer I can't help but feel highly entertained by such an exchange. I hope Rudi Völler will also find some reason to join in as his relationship with Uli Hoeneß is also good for one or the other pointed remark Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat 02 Mar 2013, 18:14

6:14.

This is taken waaaaay out of context and note what he says afterwards:

"So, everything is okay, the possibilities Bayern have they've created themselves, everything's in order with that, we have absolutely no problem with that and we have never questioned the conditions nor have we had the feeling that we had them in our pockets, simple as that. We've played football - that's what we're going to keep on doing, that's what's been not so constant this season thus far and we've failed to keep the distance at a manageable number, it's an exceptionally large lead that they have, but that happens in many other european leagues. I don't know whether everyone in Italy has the feeling that the conditions are as they're meant to be because Juve is so in front or Man United or, what do I know, I think the only tight league right now is in France if I'm not totally wrong, and everyone there is working on that it's no longer so tight anymore in the following years. So, right now money is ruling the world a bit, but we will still keep on trying to be a really uncomfourtable team, still more uncomfourtable than we were last night."

It's a 2 second tidbit part of a much bigger explanation that's more a swipe at clubs that haven't earned their own money.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3