halamadrid2
McAgger
Milan31
Casciavit
BAYERN_MUNICH
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DFB Pokal | QF | FC Bayern Munich vs. Borussia Dortmund - Page 2 Empty Re: DFB Pokal | QF | FC Bayern Munich vs. Borussia Dortmund

Post by McAgger Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:49 pm

He was always being benched by superior footballers after he left BVB. People just wouldn't get it.

He reached his peak at 22 and now he's done.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

DFB Pokal | QF | FC Bayern Munich vs. Borussia Dortmund - Page 2 Empty Re: DFB Pokal | QF | FC Bayern Munich vs. Borussia Dortmund

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:50 pm

Henderson and Allen are superior footballers? Diarra is a superior footballer?

come on lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Dortmund haha, overrated bunch of talent. Bayern to thrash them.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:57 pm

It's about the positions too imo. Lass had to play because we needed a DM to play alongside Alonso.

However at Liverpool he was the best CM regardless of form. Lucas, Sahin and Coutinho would have been a top midfield.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:00 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Henderson and Allen are superior footballers? Diarra is a superior footballer?

come on lol.

He didn't show much ability to be better considered superior than Henderson and Allen when he was playing so I would say he was being benched because there were more suitable players playing in his position.

I would agree with you in Madrid though, he didn't get a proper chance at all to show what he can do, so it's debatable.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:21 pm

What a first half, football on the highest stage and Robben with an amazing goal <3
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:24 pm

Bayern are just too dominant at the moment.Cant see Dortmund coming back in this game.Robben hitting form as well just at the right time of their season lol.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Tbh Dortmund giving us a hard time, the only thing we can do is playing the long balls, the middlefield is kind of closed .

Btw it seems that Guardiola is in the stadium , Sammer asked about this just said "no comment".
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Think Bayern have a realistic chance of winning the treble now imo.

They should be able to secure to the domestic double atleast.They have just been too dominant this year.If Barca end up getting knocked out,they are outright favorites to win the CL for me.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:53 pm

They have been favorites for the CL in my eyes all along.

They were the best team last year and got very unlucky and they are the best team this year about time they get the credit they deserve.

Barca and Madrid keep flopping and they are still somehow better....

Not for me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:59 pm

No they werent.They werent even the best in their own league last year.Lost the title by a substantial margin of points to Dortmund.And you cant pull out this luck card.They couldnt finish to save their lives last year so they dint deserve the best in the world tag and rightfully so.If you're going to say Barca and Madrid flopped well Bayern managed to do the same too as they were outright favorites to win the final.

This year though its been a different story and they can rightfully claim to be the best in the world if they win the CL that is ,which is a huge possibility.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:05 pm

I'm talking about in CL.... league is irrelevant considering everyone considered Barca favorites and they lost the league before their semi final even took place.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm talking about in CL.... league is irrelevant considering everyone considered Barca favorites and they lost the league before their semi final even took place.

If you consider CL then how are RM flopping??
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm talking about in CL.... league is irrelevant considering everyone considered Barca favorites and they lost the league before their semi final even took place.

If you consider CL then how are RM flopping??

I meant in not getting to finals.... Bayern have been consistently getting to finals in last few years ok they have been falling at the final hurdle.

And to me they look by Farrrrrrr the most impressive team this season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:55 pm

DFB Pokal | QF | FC Bayern Munich vs. Borussia Dortmund - Page 2 Robben

The Dutchman is back at his best and with two already terrific wingers in Mueller and Ribery, I don't think that Bayern can be stopped. I think Bayern will win the reble this year, Bayern is just too good.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:02 pm

They have a good chance for the treble this year
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:53 pm

I feel the best news for Bayern of the last few weeks is the fact that robben is back to where he was 2 years ago. Dude is a incredible weapon and one of the most dangerous players in the world when on fire.
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:04 am

The difference last year was while Chelsea were an average team, they had better "tactical" substitutions at their disposal than Bayern (funny considering there problem now is improper use of tactical substitutions, I love irony).

This year Bayern is quite possibly the deepest team in the world.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:52 am

Most people here probably know zonalmarking.net, but in Germany we have a similarly good tactical analysis site called Spielverlagerung.de. For once they translated one of their analyses to English - here's Bayern vs Dortmund, carefully taken apart:

http://spielverlagerung.de/2013/02/28/english-fc-bayern-munich-borussia-dortmund-10/
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:07 am

Oh, by the way, I really loved the helpful image subtitle of the Guardian here:

DFB Pokal | QF | FC Bayern Munich vs. Borussia Dortmund - Page 2 Rob10

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/feb/27/bayern-munich-borussia-dortmund-german-cup
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:17 pm

This feud in the press rofl

Dese two babies rofl

Heynckes: "If Jürgen ever coaches Bayern or Real Madrid, he will realise what it means—that this is a completely different world."

Of course, Dortmund CEO Watzke had to chime in as well, "Bayern are not the club to tell us to show grace in defeat."

justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:33 pm

You forgot Kloppo's comment that started it: "Bayern copied Dortmund's style just like the Chinese copy technology put lots of money into it and then return with the copied stuff to sell it." (paraphrased)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:25 pm

Kloppo is right though. Bayern did adapt Kloppo's "gegen-pressing". Heynckes comment is pretty innocent too - it's a reference to the must win pressure. It's Watzke who wants to beef
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:22 am

Well, I'm looking forward to the Doppelpass on Sunday - IIRC, Watzke will be a guest there. I'm curious about what he will have to say! Fun thing, should Dortmund set up a proper attack department of their own, too. banana
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:01 am

rwo power wrote:Well, I'm looking forward to the Doppelpass on Sunday - IIRC, Watzke will be a guest there. I'm curious about what he will have to say! Fun thing, should Dortmund set up a proper attack department of their own, too. banana

wont stand a chance against Uli the great seducer
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:25 am

Hey, but I'm looking forward to some fun verbal duels nonetheless!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next