Forza
MMM
dronte
Cotes
inderbaby
DeviAngel
13 posters

Go down

Juve €18m Alexis Sanchez swoop? Empty Juve €18m Alexis Sanchez swoop?

Post by DeviAngel Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 16:14

Barcelona have reportedly set an €18m price-tag on Alexis Sanchez, as Juventus prepare a summer swoop.

The Chilean was discovered by Udinese and impressed to such a degree in Serie A that Barça paid €26m for him in July 2011.

At the time, they won a bidding war with Juve to snap up El Niño Maravilla.

According to Tuttosport this morning, Barcelona are prepared to release Sanchez for around €18m.

The 24-year-old support striker has scored just four goals in 29 club games in all competition this season.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve €18m Alexis Sanchez swoop? Empty Re: Juve €18m Alexis Sanchez swoop?

Post by inderbaby Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 21:32

Sell Giovinco and sign him up!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 22:05

inderbaby wrote:Sell Giovinco and sign him up!
why hate Gio after one season?
What if the man can improve next season?
We knw the quality he has...give the man a chance...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 22:12

If we have to choose Sancez or Giovinco I go with Sanchez....

Gio deserves the hate he receives he was speaking so much for Juve, than how worthy he is of this shirt, how adp was stopping him in fulfilling his potential and how he needs to play for big club, but so far he is nothing than player on the level of Martinez. This shirt weights a lot I am aware of that but Gio needs to step up that's what separates Champions from average players
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 22:47

Giovinco got too many damn chances, people seem to forget he actually got playing time in Juve before he was loaned out to Parma, even though just a few matches, but he did nothing to prove he is first team quality neither in the past nor this year.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 4:27

Gio has never been a prolific goal scorer, he's mainly a left winger. So hating him for wasting chances is childish. This is football and everyone wasting goal scoring opportunities.
I was oppose to his return in the first place. I remember when he was at parma everyone was saying wow he is a beast...he is what we need... But this kid disrespected Juve several times and for me no player is bigger than the club.
However it's better to keep him and sell one of matri or quag or both. (At the end of season we can decide how good is matri). Gio's dribbling ability and speed will help any team if being utilized in the right time.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 4:30

MMM wrote:Gio has never been a prolific goal scorer, he's mainly a left winger. So hating him for wasting chances is childish. This is football and everyone wasting goal scoring opportunities.
I was oppose to his return in the first place. I remember when he was at parma everyone was saying wow he is a beast...he is what we need... But this kid disrespected Juve several times and for me no player is bigger than the club.
However it's better to keep him and sell one of matri or quag or both. (At the end of season we can decide how good is matri). Gio's dribbling ability and speed will help any team if being utilized in the right time.

you and me bro, but Matri is #9 I would sell him not now as he works so hard he would be great back up. Gio on the other hand I would sell him and try to bring both Jovetic and Sanchez
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 5:37

lol, Sanchez is not worth more than 15mil. (I mean, he is quality, but you shouldn't have to pay 18mil for one of Barca's fringe players.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 12:40

i say let's not get anyone and save the money until we can get a true upgrade like jovetic,tevez level strikers
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 13:01

Well, if Sanchez was able to reproduce his Udinese form he would be a massive upgrade for the squad. Never should have left Italy at the first place.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 14:21

dronte wrote:Well, if Sanchez was able to reproduce his Udinese form he would be a massive upgrade for the squad. Never should have left Italy at the first place.
dronte wrote:Well, if Sanchez was able to reproduce his Udinese form he would be a massive upgrade for the squad. Never should have left Italy at the first place.

Any player would have run to Barca at that time. Too bad it didn't go well for Sanchez. I would take Jovetic ahead of him though.
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 17:12

For me Sanchez > Jovetic! Sanchez is a player that never stops going and he presses the ball from the front! His running and dribbling are brilliant...Only thing that lets him down is he is not the most clinical player but then Jovetic misses a lot of chances and goes missing during games!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 17:49

I don't know if its possible but I would like to see IBRAHIMOVIC at JUVENTUS next season:

1. because his qualities: he score goals + he create chances
2. because of his mentality: he is always motivated he never have enough
3. because opponents fear him,
4. because he brings confidence: No one will ever say that we are a team on a building process anymore: IBRA Makes the process done... opponents will fear JUVENTUS same as they fear BARCELONA

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 17:51

Ibra is brilliant but he is lazy on the pitch and I don't think his attitude would go down well with Conte or in the dressing room for that matter!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 17:53

Ibra stated he wanted to comeback
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 3:20

am all for getting Sanchez but we don't have to sell Giovinco, sell Matri and since Quags is not playing sell him too..... Gio will come in handy...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by thegutterpoet Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 6:23

MMM wrote:Gio has never been a prolific goal scorer, he's mainly a left winger. So hating him for wasting chances is childish. This is football and everyone wasting goal scoring opportunities.

I can't see how it is childish for a player deployed as a striker to be criticized for wasting chances, though perhaps your assertion is somehow lost in translation??

I'd also check your sources more carefully for examples of Giovinco disrespecting the club, given his quotes have often been taken out of context, intentionally so, in order to create controversy and sell papers. To believe everything in the press is more than a little naive.

Agreed on his dribbling ability, and that it could be useful for any team. However, I would much rather sell Mirko than Matri or Vucinic. We need two prima puntas and with Llorente likely to be prima punta number 1, it will be healthy for the squad to have solid competition for the place in the first XI. I'd prefer to see us go all out for Jovetic and sell Mirko in the process. Then we would have Jovetic/Gio fighting for one spot and Llorente/Matri fighting for the other.
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

http://thedissolutefox.com/wordpress/

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 19:48

lucianomoggi wrote:
I don't know if its possible but I would like to see IBRAHIMOVIC at JUVENTUS next season:

1. because his qualities: he score goals + he create chances
2. because of his mentality: he is always motivated he never have enough
3. because opponents fear him,
4. because he brings confidence: No one will ever say that we are a team on a building process anymore: IBRA Makes the process done... opponents will fear JUVENTUS same as they fear BARCELONA

Yeah it would be amazing. I would like to see him back at juve because he is clinical, he can create, score and everything, and he is a bit lazy but so is Vucinic. We could really use him for 2-3 years untill juve gets a new striker or two
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 21:03

ibra will make juve less of a unit, as he requires the whole team to play for him. What makes you guys so strong is that you play as a unit, and that although your players are all very talented individually, what makes them so successful is that not one person is bigger than the team, everyone playing for each other.

Ibra is immensely talented, however, im my opinion, it would be a step back if juve went for him, llorente is easily talented enough for this role, and he's younger
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 21:09

giovanni_milan wrote:ibra will make juve less of a unit, as he requires the whole team to play for him. What makes you guys so strong is that you play as a unit, and that although your players are all very talented individually, what makes them so successful is that not one person is bigger than the team, everyone playing for each other.

Ibra is immensely talented, however, im my opinion, it would be a step back if juve went for him, llorente is easily talented enough for this role, and he's younger

this !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down