B.NEWS : Pepe's season is over ! Another limp on the knee

+2
Juveman17
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Pepe's season is over ! Another limp on the knee  Empty B.NEWS : Pepe's season is over ! Another limp on the knee

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:22 pm

The day after the slip of the Old Lady in Rome, writing Tuttojuve.com has challenged one of the most listened to voices eagle of the capital, the host of Radio, Antonello Angelini, who in addition to analyzing the challenge last night revealed a ' indiscretion certainly not pleasant conditions Simone Pepe: the outside Roman - supports preview the journalist IMEMC - would have had a new relapse, and his season was over:

"I am going to say that the defeat was deserved and had widely expected. All he rowed for the victory of Rome. cabal history Roma-Juventus, the owls and the fact that Rome no longer had Zeman. Roma was extremely risky in this game, it was possible redemption of a failed season. Antonio Conte has put his in various ways. 1 - There is no use asking the players if they 'feel like it', seems a bit 'demand the landlord if the wine is good. Nobody would have said no, he would also a bad figure. players always want to play, the coach is to understand their moments of fatigue. 2 - Many of the reserves are not up to yesterday or the turn-over would be done without any doubt. around the 60th minute Conte realized that something had to change, and who has thrown into the fray? Padoin and Giovinco.

I've never seen either of them to change the 'course of a game. Totti can change, I can change Van Persie, not the' arruffone and confusing Giovinco now shadow also that of Parma. Conte has goofed beastly and will not admit it (and I speak of what is for me one of the three best coaches in Europe). 3 - In the first half of the season was left on the street and Matri psychologically lost, the fans do not understand that you wanted to sell one that never play with a minimum of continuity is lost psychologically. now the same error you're doing it with Quagliarella in the first part of the season had taken the chestnuts out of the fire in the double challenge with Chelsea and other games and still has the best average goals / minutes. Among other things, so it is devalued for sale. Conte persevere (continue diabolicum east) in his error (err humanum east) does not want admission of fallibility in front of the company and the fans. admitted that 11 million were donated to the Parma scorrettissimo and you turned the page.

Belfodil About the Parma and, if I were I would never Marotta business with these stakeholders. Needless today do account of the servant to the famous top player because with the money of useless (so far) Isla Giovinco and other top player that you could buy. Here the company has to deal with the coach and share their choices. Conte also admitted in the post game that lacks the player who can solve the game with a shot when the team plays badly. 4 - Speech to the arbitrage infamous Rocchi who has not passed Totti Totti just because it is called, has always been one of the best players protected history as well as strong, which gave the idea of bias without whistling the end to beat the last kick 'corner at Juventus even though there were 5 seconds, has already warned Lamela sent off for an elbow in the face of voluntary Pirlo.

A roles reversed there would have been 30 years of process Biscardi and against slow-motion replays. And I do not think that Rome would have won in 10. At Juve know that Naples has other arbitrage (1 penalty against in more than 60 games). The Naples is less than 2 virtual waiting with few hopes the game of 15.'ll see that at the slightest difficulty will help the style to Milan the team of De Laurentiis. 5 - congratulations to all the fans of the away end, there were thousands and have not stopped to encourage the team. 6 - Pepe season is over for another recurrence of the same injury. pity really, is the player who Conte miss the most. Among other things, Juve has just renewed the contract: it is a renewal of reparation for errors medical staff? Too bad and good wishes to the player, so fundamental to the scheme 4-3-3 3-5-2 alternative to this today. 7 -

We saw Anelka in the field. Rivediamolo soon, it was not bad. 8 - Inter -Milan-Sampdoria - Lazio - Rome defeats this year and except the housewife with Sampdoria, due to the very 'ducks' of Buffon and Peluso, all other fields of so-called' big ', the opposite trend to' last year where the best games Juve had just played against these teams. Naples Waiting for two weeks. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Pepe's season is over ! Another limp on the knee  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Pepe's season is over ! Another limp on the knee

Post by Juveman17 Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Sad
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Pepe's season is over ! Another limp on the knee  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Pepe's season is over ! Another limp on the knee

Post by Cassius Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:28 pm

Aw well that sucks. best of wishes and a swift recover to Super Pep. Hope this isnt the end of his Juve career, hes one of my favorite players.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:05 pm

damn man!!!!!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:28 pm

Always unfortunate when that happens to a player
I may not be your biggest fan but get well Pepe

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:36 pm

Aah Ffs, could have used his energy. Recover well Pepe, at least he won't be rushed back he'll have a whole pre-season to get back into shape.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down