shamr9pato
•MilanDevil•
Kaladin
Milan31
Rossoneri Ninja
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Official Big Bang Niang Fan Club - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Big Bang Niang Fan Club

Post by Arquitecto Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:07 pm

Typical Niang.

Kid needs to grow up as his attitude is completely unacceptable as it was even in Milan.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Big Bang Niang Fan Club - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Big Bang Niang Fan Club

Post by Dante Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:44 pm

why i am not surprised , like at all .

Although i don't wish him any jail time , someone needs to tell this lad that he's a nobody in the football world to act Joffrey like and that this kind of behaviour shall very well keep him far away from Milan .

As i haven't found the time to say anything about Niang after his move to Monpellie , well i will now. Its a good thing he still remembers were the ball should end after a direct confrontation with the keeper , but is that enough to guarantee him an important place at Milan. No. It is not. Ligue 1 isn't nearly the same , even with this poverty Serie A , and at Milan nobody will offer him every single penalty to raise his tally.

I hope he stays the fk away from Milan , a kid who thinks he's a special snowflake , in line for the ballon o dor. lmfao. This fraud can't even drive ffs Laughing

Milan is in need of proffesionals , both on and off the field. Dudes like Niang should have no place in a club like Milan. This kind of behaviour isn't something new about him , as i am very well sure you know as well. Before you say he will change , yea , he should and i hope so. But not with Milan. Let Monpellie deal with whatever's coming from him and just keep their penalty taker. We can do a lot better than Niang anyway.

Even Taarabt who said what he said about Milan in the past , doesn't piss me off as much as this naive , arrogant 19 year old Balotelli-copy who thinks he's someone because he kicked a ball at Milan . Someone who under normal Milan circumstances wouldn't even dream of playing for Milan unless he had seasons under his belt. Now , i doubt he will spend 1 minute in jail and the only reason that may happen is because he can afford not to , but if i see this fraud playing for Milan again i shall be very pissed.

And you should be as well , if you respect this club . Niang may be playing for Monpellie , but he's technically still a Milan player. Milan should never be connected with such scenarios and all our former and most famous of our players is the proof of what i'm saying. Our players were always a beacon of proffesionalism and sportsmanlike behaviour in football and they always did what they did to honour the club as best they could, on and off the field. It will be (yet another) an insult to their legacy if they allow that stupid kid to wear this shirt again .

Just get this , Maldini (mostly) had his issues with Gourcuff , Gourcuff who simply didn't show the proper behaviour within the roster , nowher near in comparison to what Niang has been showing .What do you think Maldini would say about Niang? Or thinks of him playing for Milan? I am pretty sure what is his opinion and one of the too many reasons i desperately hope for Maldini to get back in the club is such things , to tell the pros from the frauds who think they made it. Something last , speaking about talent , Niang doesn't have half Gourcuff's talent to begin with and look where Gourcuff is today. If you honestly believe Niango Unchained will have any better future , you're seriously deceived.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:17 am

Niango Unchained  Laughing 

Although we share different opinions about his potential, i agree that his overall attitude and behavior is unbecoming of a Milan player that has yet to prove himself. I would not so readily discard him, we've preached allot about the lack of faith our management has in youth, I wouldn't want the fans to start doing the same. I believe in Niango.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Niango Unchained  Laughing 

Although we share different opinions about his potential, i agree that his overall attitude and behavior is unbecoming of a Milan player that has yet to prove himself. I would not so readily discard him, we've preached allot about the lack of faith our management has in youth, I wouldn't want the fans to start doing the same. I believe in Niango.

Tbh , you do have a point there.

It also seem somewhat strange for me as well , to critisize so heavily on a youngster , there was a time i was crying out loud for youngsters to play for Milan almost as much as Amy wants to have sex with Sheldon ; of course never ever getting any Laughing

i understand how it looks , but when a young footballer like Niango says my target is ballon'o'dor , when in his games can't even score the simplest of 1vs1 with the opponent keeper.. i am bit inclined to stop taking him seriously anymore . lol.

I do hope he gets his head together and focus on improving as a person and as a footballer. It's nice to have dreams , ambitions , confidence , that's really needed in football. But without any sort of establishment and previous success in one's carreer , all that just sound delusional , to me at least. A few words to explain how i think of Niang , based on what he said and done so far. I do hope though , if he's really that capable and willing , to succeed with Milan. IF. I find it's a big if , but oh well ,
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:03 am

The Kid is 18 or 19, with tons of money. I'm sure we would all go a bit crazy.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3