Juveman17
Adrian0911
The_ItalianFool
DeviAngel
inderbaby
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Juve - Lazio! Coppa Italia! Live! - Page 3 Empty Re: Juve - Lazio! Coppa Italia! Live!

Post by Marchino28 Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Hey guys im new to the forum.. being a Juventus supporter my whole life as well as my whole family, we were disgusted by this Performance, i watch every single one of Juves games for the past 7 years and the Juve i have seen in the past 4 or 5 weeks is the juve from a couple of season ago when they had Del Neri, Zaccheroni and Ferrara. Giovinco is just as bad as Amauri no doubt about it, he is in no way a comparison to Del Piero and if Juve hand their future in his little hands they are stupid i now pray that Anelka proves his critics wrong and is a shining light for Juve! God help them!

Marchino28
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Juve - Lazio! Coppa Italia! Live! - Page 3 Empty Re: Juve - Lazio! Coppa Italia! Live!

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:57 pm

gio and vucinic must learn to earn their places again...

and the defence needs to learn how to close the flanks...how to mark players at crosses and how to clear the ball with their head...

also storari should learn to come out more and catch some crosses...

we played like pescara ffs....

maybe this fixture congestion doesn't help conte to make them sweat like hell at training..as they need rest.
conte...yell their hear off...and kill them at training!
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:57 pm

The ref is the last to blame.. We played shiiiitt
Marrooshit .. I will only forgive marrotta if he gets us a wc player in january!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:58 pm

Since half of the posts are about wanting to get rid of Gio,I would gladly take him in Milan :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:59 pm

Giovinco is simply not good enough for a top team.

The board have to decide what to do in the summer.Swap him + cash for a better player or keep him as a bench option.He is simply not starter material.end off.

Last edited by Surag on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:59 pm

salmano9 wrote:The ref is the last to blame.. We played shiiiitt
Marrooshit .. I will only forgive marrotta if he gets us a wc player in january!

Marotta hate :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:01 pm

WEll we are out now ..... let's see what will nappen in serie a because with no real CF except Matri with no defense we are losing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Juve were way too languid in the first half. Should have started with the pressure earlier.

Giovinco was hands down the worst player on the pitch. Missed chance after chance and went down far too easily. I won't go as far as you guys and say that he should leave. After all, he still has the highest goals + assists return for Juve. But this game is definitely his worst with Juve.

Marrone was pretty bad tonight as well, many misplaced passes.

Peluso deserves the blame completely for Lazio's 1st. Terrible marking.

Marchisio's last minute miss was horrendous too, it killed me.

Overall, Juve didn't play TOO bad, considering how the majority of the players were subs and that this is against a full-strength Lazio at the Olimpico. However, still a bad performance. Juve can do far better.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:04 pm

Every single one of our strikers were awful tonight. Especially Giovinco but how Claudio missed the open goal rebound ill never know.

Quags? Pathetic, had the touch of a pedophile in a nursery today. And that shot with his 'prefared' right foot Laughing

Vucinic? Couldnt pass OR shoot to save his life. His runs were lazy as usual.

Gio? Nuff said, although i can sorta see why he played so terrible. nothing went his way today, was being man handled all over the pitch and getting no calls. but thats not really an excuse. worst player on the pitch.

Cant really recomend a MOTM for juve as everyone, even Vidal were below average this evening. His goal and a few hollywood tackled do not excuse 85 mins of shocking play.

Players such a Giacherini and Padoin didnt do anything special or even exciting. out of the 2 Giach made some nice runs and covered a fair bit of ground but other then that, what did either of them actually do?

Peluso was at fault for the 1st goal. It was a brilliant ball dont get me wrong but he didnt even attempt to make a challenge and in my opinion thats not okay at all, especially in such a dangerous area.

LLorente cannot join sooner imo, i for one hope he didnt watch this game as it was embarresing.

all in all though these were mostly our fringe players. I think Pogba should of started tbh.

Marrone actually impressed me this evening, probably one of his best in a juve shirt, his passing was calm and neat on most occasions. but still needs to improve a truckload.

I agree with the general view on how much we miss Giorgio and Kwadwo.

Isla sucked too now i think about it. Very poor from juve tonight. Lazio 100% deserved it, well done to them.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchino28 Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:04 pm

inderbaby wrote:
salmano9 wrote:The ref is the last to blame.. We played shiiiitt

Marotta hate :facepalm:

Who is it, Marotta or Agnelli, when Juve had an amazing chance to sign Drogba who although is 34 is still able to score goals at the highest level and is 10 times better then any of Juve's current strikers and they don't sign him because he is supposedly to expensive, and then Galatasary signs him?!! FTW, Galatasary is no Juventus if they can sign him Juve are able to sign him, i think Juve are too tight with SOLDI!
Marchino28
Marchino28
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:07 pm

Marchino28 wrote:Hey guys im new to the forum.. being a Juventus supporter my whole life as well as my whole family, we were disgusted by this Performance, i watch every single one of Juves games for the past 7 years and the Juve i have seen in the past 4 or 5 weeks is the juve from a couple of season ago when they had Del Neri, Zaccheroni and Ferrara. Giovinco is just as bad as Amauri no doubt about it, he is in no way a comparison to Del Piero and if Juve hand their future in his little hands they are stupid i now pray that Anelka proves his critics wrong and is a shining light for Juve! God help them!

hey man.

welcome...we are all disappointed by the last games.

we are not asamoah and chiellini dependable...
and it's not just giovinco...but he does stand out as an idiot that won't pass he just tries to go through defenders like ghosts...
his performances got to his head..not a teamplayer..

but our passing is very bad...even with pirlo on.
as inder said..we need composure..patience

glad to have you around bitching along with us...and loving Juve along with us.

don't forget to present yourself in the La Famiglia topic...

cheers drinking
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:09 pm

So officially we have just won one game this entire month Laughing

Man Chiellini and Asamoah are so missed.Like seriously.

We simply need a revamp in attack come the summer.Llorente is a good start but i think we need a new SS.We should go all out break the bank for Jovetic in the summer.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Ganso wrote:Since half of the posts are about wanting to get rid of Gio,I would gladly take him in Milan :coffee:
I wanted him badly in the summer, good thing we didn't get him then, now we can offer a loan with option to buy. rofl
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Giovinco has been more than disappoiting in this season (don't wanna say I was right about him the whole time hmm )

Anyways I kinda felt Barzagli and Vidal were the ones only fighting for this match as well as last week.. Vidal is just amazing, too bad he was so unlucky in the previous match.

Peluso's performances mean 2 losses so far, seems like a terrible, terrible signing.

And today's match again showed how much we rely on Chiellini.. Since we lost him we keep conceding goals, our defense is terrible except Barzagli. Wow I mean, awful positiong, how many headers we conceded in the last matches?

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:Every single one of our strikers were awful tonight. Especially Giovinco but how Claudio missed the open goal rebound ill never know.

Quags? Pathetic, had the touch of a pedophile in a nursery today. And that shot with his 'prefared' right foot Laughing

Vucinic? Couldnt pass OR shoot to save his life. His runs were lazy as usual.

Gio? Nuff said, although i can sorta see why he played so terrible. nothing went his way today, was being man handled all over the pitch and getting no calls. but thats not really an excuse. worst player on the pitch.

Cant really recomend a MOTM for juve as everyone, even Vidal were below average this evening. His goal and a few hollywood tackled do not excuse 85 mins of shocking play.

Players such a Giacherini and Padoin didnt do anything special or even exciting. out of the 2 Giach made some nice runs and covered a fair bit of ground but other then that, what did either of them actually do?

Peluso was at fault for the 1st goal. It was a brilliant ball dont get me wrong but he didnt even attempt to make a challenge and in my opinion thats not okay at all, especially in such a dangerous area.

LLorente cannot join sooner imo, i for one hope he didnt watch this game as it was embarresing.

all in all though these were mostly our fringe players. I think Pogba should of started tbh.

Marrone actually impressed me this evening, probably one of his best in a juve shirt, his passing was calm and neat on most occasions. but still needs to improve a truckload.

I agree with the general view on how much we miss Giorgio and Kwadwo.

Isla sucked too now i think about it. Very poor from juve tonight. Lazio 100% deserved it, well done to them.

okay..wow...ISLA PLAYED?? Shocked Shocked
totally forgot about him...and I've seen the starting line-up
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:23 pm

No one on this forum can defend getting rid of Del Piero! HOW IN THE WORLD CAN WE NOT OFFER A LEGEND OF HIS QUALITY ANOTHER *bleep* CONTRACT? IM TELLING YOU IF WE HAD HIM RIGHT NOW THIS GAME WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT!
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:28 pm

well..caceres did his job pretty well in chiellini's position...but we have no asamoah replacement.

peluso is shit...why didn't we go for bochetti..or astori..or even kept sorensen or ariaudo?
even marrone would be better
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:32 pm

why the hell did we pay 18 mil for isla? he has no left foot, can't dribble around players, his short, not that quick he's an expensive simone pepe. another thing i need to get off my chest we need to sell giovinco or vucinic their both far to inconsistent to play for juve in an ideal world i would sell both and get willian in the summer as a second striker to link up with llorente
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:33 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:well..caceres did his job pretty well in chiellini's position...but we have no asamoah replacement.

peluso is shit...why didn't we go for bochetti..or astori..or even kept sorensen or ariaudo?
even marrone would be better

Why we wouldn't go for 4-3-3 is still beyond my intelligence
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:23 am

I understand that Juve are having an off moment as they did last season after the break, but I think that the way the first leg ended 1-1 is just.. I don't know, almost ridiculous and I think that in this match the players were psychologically conditioned by that result, seriously watching Lazio score 3 goals out of 3 shots with Juve wasting chances after chances for their fault or Marchetti or just even luck doesn't really help
And I also don't understand why not renewing at Del Piero, I mean not even asking him if he wanted to renew (but I remember that after Inter or Lazio game last season he said in an interview that if he had to decide he would have stayed) and even when Agnelli decided to say that he won't renew (september 2011) when Juve still wasn't the team that ended the season by being undefeated and barely using Del Piero (at september he was a starter especially in the 4-4-2) while for Giovinco, I don't know why he's not convincing, I mean last year he was definitely Juve worthy and Parma last season also played 3-5-2 so it's not tactical reason.. but I think that he will improve as the team will
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:32 am

Just one of those days...Forza juventus.
I'm anxious to see the reaction vs Chievo especially with no vucinic, Bonucci and conte.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:53 am

Very Happy Marchisio showed his inner destro
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum