DeviAngel
KIFFLO
Juveman17
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Juve vs Genoa Thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve vs Genoa Thread

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:03 pm

rofl him and Conte were going mental as were Vucinic and Licht. Quite right a reff shouldn't be able to do a shit job and not get critisized whereas a player can do a poor challenge and the reff lectures him.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Didn't get to watch the game today as business is starting to pick up again after Xmas...this was a game that should have been won though regardless of ref errors!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Awful reactions by Conte, Vucinic and Lichtsteiner for me. Watch them receive punishments now.

Honestly, I don't care about the penalty.
1 goal scored against 18th place Genoa at home
Time and time again this team fails in front of goal, relying on a [clear] penalty to beat Genoa on the 93rd minute?

Rely on the referee to make decisions that will win you the game and you lose before it starts

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Matri was needed against this strong cb's not qagli
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Matri had the flu which was why he was absent all together. I agree with Luca for the 3rd time in a matter of a couple of weeks we've failed to get a 2 goal lead in games we've dominated. That is terrible, although the reff still did probably cost us 2 points considering 3 penalty claims were justified and 2 of them were not even debatable.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

The ref is from Napoli :facepalm:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 pm

TomJuve wrote:Matri had the flu which was why he was absent all together. I agree with Luca for the 3rd time in a matter of a couple of weeks we've failed to get a 2 goal lead in games we've dominated. That is terrible, although the reff still did probably cost us 2 points considering 3 penalty claims were justified and 2 of them were not even debatable.

Open play goals man
Juventus won 3-4 penalties in all of last season, an undefeated scudetto winning season
Now we cringe at decisions that we should not need to take care of business in our own park

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 pm

The ball came off his leg while he was sliding than the ball bounced off his arm, how is that a penalty?

Last edited by Casciavit on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Juve vs Genoa Thread  - Page 2 Tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Casciavit wrote:The ball came off his leg while he was sliding than the ball bounced off his arm, how is that a penalty?

what about pulling Vucinic's jersey whiel he is alone with the gk? and the ball is almost on his head?

and why would he say

Antonio Conte claims tonight’s referee should be sacked. “He said he ‘didn’t feel ready’ to give the penalty. That’s not normal. I cannot tolerate this.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thegutterpoet Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:38 am

De ceglie...

if a player tries so hard, always shows such great determination, but has no positional sense, can't tackle, can't pass in a straight line, can't cover and regularly, even when used as a sub, makes errors that lead to us conceding, his effort, eagerness, desire is of zero consequence.

Consistently over his Juve career De Ceglie has been poor, horridly error prone. I have been saying the same thing for a couple of years now, and it brings me no joy, to finall see more and more people agreeing, but his performances speak for themselves. He is not now, never has been, never will be anywhere near the required standard to be anywhere near our first team squad let alone our first XI.

Padoin has equal tenacity and determination, and far from amazing talent, but he keeps things simple, sticks to his task, and tries, successfully, to be competent in the work asked of him. De ceglie is not a competent footballer. A chap with natural athletiscism but not in any way suited to the sport he currently plays, let alone Juventus.
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

http://thedissolutefox.com/wordpress/

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:06 am

Casciavit wrote:The ball came off his leg while he was sliding than the ball bounced off his arm, how is that a penalty?
Seriously, you can rarely see a clearer penalty like this. So please, stop trolling, it was more than an obvious penalty.

Anyways, we shouldn't blame the ref against a team who is 18th in the stands, but still.. terrible, terrible refereeing. I'm always against blaming the referee but this time I can't say anything else. So pissed off.

And I've always supported De Ceglie and always thought he could became a top left back, but this year he simply shown he is totally uncapable of taking any significant role. Such a disappointment. Terrible.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:58 am

Our attackers are clearly exposed and subpar for a team that is world class. When our midfielders dont score then we usually loose points. Last season, Vidal and Marchisio contributed alot with goalscoring.
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:35 am

De Ceglie seems to be at the wrong team.He doesn't deserve to play for Juventus.Last season I thought he is good for Juve and I hoped that he'll reach a high level of maturity, but until now he only proved he lacks intelligence....

Juventus dominated the whole game and should have won it, but the players were a bit uninspired in attack.The problem is that it isn't the first match when Juventus dominated but couldn't keep the lead or increase it.

There is a possibility that players feel like they've already win the game and relax too early, fact which leads to lack of concentration.Or it is only the lack of creativity and imagination in the last 30 yards, which is hard to imagine when you have players like Pogba, Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal and Vucinic...

However, I would play Vucinic only as a LW; same with Giovinco who shows best efficiency when he plays as a CAM in my opinion.This means that as a coach, I'd have to change the formation and use the squad rotation principle.

Juventus needs Llorente...they need him fast, a pure striker.With two new strikers, Conte can use more Gio and Vuci in positions (LW, CAM) where they can use their creativity to give the last pass.Theoretically, they are not the players expected to score goals.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:04 am

DeviAngel wrote:Juve vs Genoa Thread  - Page 2 533605_490004391049808_2130795074_n

Pezzo di *bleep* !!!!!! for the ref !!! what a piece of shit

@ 0:0
Juve vs Genoa Thread  - Page 2 Vuk-1

RandomGenoaFan wrote:

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:29 am

CroInter. Owning the Juve Section Circa 2011 :bow:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:49 pm

Arquitecto wrote:CroInter. Owning the Juve Section Circa 2011 :bow:

:facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:43 pm

CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Juve vs Genoa Thread  - Page 2 533605_490004391049808_2130795074_n

RandomGenoaFan wrote:

Sorry but 1 call for them doesent cover up our three viable penalty decisions.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:17 pm

CroInter wrote:

RandomGenoaFan wrote:

how about them pulling vicunic in fornt of the gk ? when he was alone with him and the ball on his head ? for a sure goal ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:13 pm

Juve vs Genoa Thread  - Page 2 67087_10151377513073798_1987505308_n

Is that elkan O.o ^

Juve vs Genoa Thread  - Page 2 419596_10151377524413798_77763812_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:03 pm

dronte wrote:
Seriously, you can rarely see a clearer penalty like this. So please, stop trolling, it was more than an obvious penalty.

Anyways, we shouldn't blame the ref against a team who is 18th in the stands, but still.. terrible, terrible refereeing. I'm always against blaming the referee but this time I can't say anything else. So pissed off.

And I've always supported De Ceglie and always thought he could became a top left back, but this year he simply shown he is totally uncapable of taking any significant role. Such a disappointment. Terrible.

The incident in the 93rd minute was not a penalty, go check the rule book, when he was sliding the ball bounced off his leg, and than the ball hit his arm. It was unintentional, that isn't a penalty, and I'm glad that the referee never awarded it, as it was not a penalty.

I think the other penalty shouts, had much more of a claim to be an actual penalty than this one.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:10 pm

Casciavit wrote:
dronte wrote:

The incident in the 93rd minute was not a penalty, go check the rule book, when he was sliding the ball bounced off his leg, and than the ball hit his arm. It was unintentional, that isn't a penalty, and I'm glad that the referee never awarded it, as it was not a penalty.

I think the other penalty shouts, had much more of a claim to be an actual penalty than this one.

so you do admit that we should at least have 1 penalty ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:40 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Casciavit wrote:
dronte wrote:

Yeah.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:46 pm

Casciavit wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Casciavit wrote:
dronte wrote:

Yeah.

:bow: that honesty
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Casciavit wrote:
dronte wrote:

Denied a clear goalscoring opportunity, so it doesn't matter if it was intentional or not.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2