Kick
JAY-Z
Onyx
RealGunner
Art Morte
94 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

David Moyes is a Football Genius - Page 16 Empty Re: David Moyes is a Football Genius

Post by Angoulême Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:20 pm

Yeah .. have to keep the heads up in front of Liverpool fans , who have had many a hiding against United in the past , but kept on supporting their team . Fans are making their frustrations known .. and Moyes should be gone by the end of season , One thing is the results, they are bad - I can live with that... But the performances are absolutely horrible! Today he was outsmarted by Rodgers himself! Rodgers closed down the wide areas and knew that United had nothing to come with trough the middle - even though we have two of the best #10's in the world in Rooney and Mata.... And Kagawa on the bench!

So we create absolutely nothing in an entire game!

Angoulême
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

David Moyes is a Football Genius - Page 16 Empty Re: David Moyes is a Football Genius

Post by Busby Babe Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Hans, they will feel the pressure when the fans complain/don't renew their season tickets after they start charging them CL prices for EL games( if we even qualify). Anyway, it's not like before where they chant Moyes' name they've stopped, they sing other chants now.

Anyway, agreed with RED. We hit rock bottom before today, the result doesn't even feel that bad just numb.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:38 pm

David Moyes is a Football Genius - Page 16 9JiLmN6

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:43 pm

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/375765_730275677004699_2023493297_n.jpg

"This guy is even worse than me"
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Manchester United manager David Moyes has admitted that the United job is harder than he expected.

Steven Gerrard scored twice from the spot as Liverpool beat Man United 3-0 at Old Trafford on Sunday - and Moyes revealed after the game that he is finding his job difficult.

"I think the job was always going to be hard. Harder? Yeah, I would say so." he told reporters.

United saw Nemanja Vidic sent off for the foul that led to Liverpool's third penalty, which Gerrard missed, and 50-year-old Moyes questioned some of referee Mark Clattenburg's decisions.

"It was a game littered with penalty kicks and decisions - some were right and some were wrong," Moyes told Sky Sports.

"To give away one penalty 20 seconds into the second half made it an upward climb.

"They played better than us. Some decisions went for them and on some occasions they earned it but on others they didn't.

"I think that's just the way things are; it's best we don't talk about it."

Moyes was particularly aggrieved by United being denied a penalty when Glen Johnson appeared to handle in the area.

The United boss continued: "I thought it hits his hand, it's not a lot different from (the penalty given against) Rafael.

WHAT DO YOU #PLAYFOR?

For more information on Chevrolet's 'What do you #PlayFor?' campaign, visit ChevroletFC.com.
"I think Liverpool played well but in the first half there wasn't a great deal in it."

Despite suffering another setback in a disappointing first season in charge at Old Trafford, Moyes has refused to concede defeat in the chase for Champions League qualification."We'll fight to the end, [Champions League qualification] will be tough but we'll see what we can do," he added.

rofl 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:01 pm

But.. but.. but he got his main man Fellaini to fix those midfield problems  Neutral 
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:02 pm

ExtremistEnigma wrote:David Moyes is a Football Genius - Page 16 Bi3BOh2CUAA2NUx

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:David Moyes is a Football Genius - Page 16 9JiLmN6

rofl
FFS you guys are killing me with these pics... rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:58 pm

The Glazers need to pull the trigger now.
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:04 pm

che wrote:best manager in liverpool's history :bow:
Laughing
thanks for the change of the title thread btw :bow: that suits more to his intelligence

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:43 am

When I looked at Yanited's lineup today I was actually shocked how much quality they had in there. De Gea, Vidic, Jones, Evra, Carrick, Mata, Rooney, RVP, Januzaj. That might not be Champions League winning quality but that's easily top 4 Premier League material. I felt that it was actually better than what Liverpool had to offer in their starting XI but Liverpool players knew what to do and Yanited looked lost.

Money completely wasted on Mata and Fellaini as well. Instead of Mata they need to play Kagawa behind Rooney (Kagawa was actually better in Dortmund than Mata was in Chelsea, people forget this) and buy a proper winger like Di Maria or Sanchez. And instead of Fellaini throw € 50M at Dortmund for Gündogan.

Rooney
Januzaj Kagawa Sanchez
Carrick Gündogan
Evra Vidic Jones Rafael
DDG

2 signings and a proper manager away from being a top 5 team again.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:49 am

Vidic is off in the summer, probably followed by Evra. And there's no way a fit RVP gets benched for anyone Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:57 am

I would agree, but say they must fix that back 4 also.

Evra is pretty much done, or at least on the way down. He has his good moments but no way can you rely on him.

Rafael at some point looked promising (locked Ribery up a few years ago) but in that game, just like now, has his moments of disaster (like a red in that same game).

Jones isnt ready, Smalling is closer but probably not either, Rio is finished and Vidic is out of the door to Inter.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:57 am

Lex wrote:Vidic is off in the summer, probably followed by Evra. And there's no way a fit RVP gets benched for anyone Laughing

RVP is a cancer. It was a short-term solution for SAF to win the league in his last year but long-term they need to play with a proper #10 and not 2 strikers upfront.

Don't know why Vidic is off. He's still their best defender, has abundance of experience and with 32 isn't that old for a CB, even if he has declined. Moyes' "system" exposes him more than his ability. If Terry still does a job so can Vidic.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:00 am

at least Mata has the necessary talent to play with Manchester United, but Fellaini is a transfer that I 've never understood
hyped player after his role 's chagning as trequartista to Everton and in that role useful just for insertions as Hamsik for Napoli (and I think a trequartista for a top club must can do other ,he must create game , as Ozil , Mata , Silva etc ), but overpaided as midfielder

Last edited by Robespierre on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:01 am

Utd need at least 3 new defenders, they need at least one CM and two wingers, if they want to be competitive.

Moyes will have to drop the Baines Idea as he is not a long term option. They will have to spend bucket loads if they want to win the title next season.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:06 am

I read today that Moyes wants Lescott Laughing

Might aswell go get Tim Howard, Tim Cahill and Leon Osman while he is at it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:11 am

Franchise, please tell me you're kidding? Bruh don't play with my emotions.

Give me a link or something.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:12 am

rofl

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:18 am

It was on my mobile phone news feed, ill see if its anywhere else Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:19 am

http://talksport.com/football/free-transfer-man-united-could-sign-man-city-worth-punt-14021880220

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-want-joleon-lescott-6346199

Not the original page I saw but still.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:26 am

Play both of them together with video 1 at a slightly lower volume than video 2 for the ultimate experience

1 -
2 -
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:27 am

Absolutely bobbins

Hasn't got a scooby doo what he's doing

rofl
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:33 am

Kick wrote:Utd need at least 3 new defenders, they need at least one CM and two wingers, if they want to be competitive.

Moyes will have to drop the Baines Idea as he is not a long term option. They will have to spend bucket loads if they want to win the title next season.

They do but they would still be competitive with this group of players with a manager who had a clue.

That's the biggest issue here and buying loads of players wont solve shit.

I like every every other person on the forum who doesn't support yanited hopes they do exactly that though Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:35 am

The Franchise wrote:http://talksport.com/football/free-transfer-man-united-could-sign-man-city-worth-punt-14021880220

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-want-joleon-lescott-6346199

Just the fact we were linked with him is nauseating. That was last November though. phew.

Was about to have a meltdown if that was from the past week or month.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:36 am

RED wrote:
The Franchise wrote:http://talksport.com/football/free-transfer-man-united-could-sign-man-city-worth-punt-14021880220

Just the fact we were linked with him is nauseating. That was last November though. phew.

Was about to have a meltdown if that was from the past week or month.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/369902/Manchester-United-contemplate-move-for-Manchester-City-outcast-Joleon-Lescott

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:38 am

I cant imagine it truly happening, but its hilarious none the less lol.

Obviously not for you though.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next