AS Roma vs. Inter : Coppa Italia 1st leg.

+5
JAY-Z
Cotes
Lupi
la bestia negra
flameas
9 posters

Go down

AS Roma vs. Inter : Coppa Italia 1st leg. Empty AS Roma vs. Inter : Coppa Italia 1st leg.

Post by flameas Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:07 pm

Squad: Antei, Balzaretti, Bradley, Burdisso, Castan, Destro, Florenzi, Goicoechea, Lamela, Lobont, Lucca, Marquinho, Marquinhos, Perrotta, Piris, Stekelenburg, Tachtsidis, Totti.

Possible XI:

ROMA

Stekelenburg
Piris, Marquinhos, Burdisso, Balzaretti
Tachtsidis, Bradley, Florenzi
Lamela, Osvaldo, Totti

INTER

Handanovic
Ranocchia, Juan Jesus, Chivu
Zanetti, Gargano, Cambiasso, Pereira
Guarin
Rocchi, Palacio
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

AS Roma vs. Inter : Coppa Italia 1st leg. Empty Re: AS Roma vs. Inter : Coppa Italia 1st leg.

Post by la bestia negra Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:28 pm

getttt inn I so want a Lazio Roma finale
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

AS Roma vs. Inter : Coppa Italia 1st leg. Empty Re: AS Roma vs. Inter : Coppa Italia 1st leg.

Post by Lupi Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:13 am

Very Happy I just want to win the coi Chaka
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:01 am

Very Happy Piris made 3goals in this game 2 for Roma one for Inter -Best play maker Lol

I hate when Lamela turns into Pamela , he is really frustrated and nervous , he gets angry for no reason

horrible second half again , just horrible
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Roma putting Inter in the dirt as usual!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:56 pm

la bestia negra wrote:getttt inn I so want a Lazio Roma finale

why?
wouldn't it be better to play Juve?
that way who ever wins gets the silver star next season....
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:58 pm

:coffee: best scenario would be Roma to end up 3rd in serie A and win the cup after final against Lazio :fishing: ATM it looks far but one can hope
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:59 am

:coffee: second leg , ive seen prediction of 4-3-1-2 for Roma
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:31 pm

Unfortunately i wont see the game, because im at a KSE concert, but i have a good feelin about this

Stek
Torisidis - Castan - Marquinhos - Marquinho
Florenzi - DDR - Bradley
Lamela
Totti - Destro

I hope.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:15 pm

flameas wrote:Unfortunately i wont see the game, because im at a KSE concert, but i have a good feelin about this

Stek
Torisidis - Castan - Marquinhos - Marquinho
Florenzi - DDR - Bradley
Lamela
Totti - Destro

I hope.

ROMA (4-3-2-1): Stekelenburg; Torosidis, Marquinhos, Castan, Marquinho; Bradley, De Rossi, Florenzi; Lamela, Totti; Destro

Its official

FORZA ROMA
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:38 pm

So predictable, no drive or movement. Ugly first half, with the only decent play coming 10 seconds from the end, where Handanvoic denied us a goal.

We need to be much better in the second half if we want to go through. Marquinho has to stop losing the ball, Torosidis has to start getting forward.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:53 pm

what a goal from vasilis that was something else , and i cant figure out why stek didn't jump on Inter's second goal ,the ball didn't have ant deflection and was a slow paced shot
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:04 am

AA is the best HT coach in the league honestly. He just might get his wish and get this team next year if he pulls off a Coppa win in the final, against Lazio of all sides.

Overall, it's been the same old story though. We're still a 45 minute team instead of a 90 minute team too much of the time. Derby or no derby...that won't win us silverware.

Oh and Destro is goat-in-the-making....dat movement Proud dat touch Proud dat finish Proud
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:21 am

Amazing 2nd half performance :bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:11 am

If he stopped starting Marquinho and played Pjanic for Florenzi I might like AA a lot more than I currently do.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:01 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:If he stopped starting Marquinho and played Pjanic for Florenzi I might like AA a lot more than I currently do.

Pjanic is just coming back from injury (though Florenzi picked one up today hence the substitution) and Marquinho starts due to lack of quality full backs.

Our two full backs did not do well at all in the first half. Torosidis seemed confused and Marquinho kept getting dominated on his flank. In the second half, Marquinho was moved up to leave room for Balzaretti (who wasn't spectacular, but offered more balance) and turned his game around, just like Torosidis who capped his good second half performance with a well taken goal. De Rossi had a good second half as well which contributed to our turn around, while Bradley's running came to much better use.

It's just worrying that we always have to take a slap in the face before we could turn on any kind of performance. It happened in the derby, it happened again today. Neal, you mentioned AA being the best HT coach in the league, but I think it's mainly due to the overall morale and confidence with the players we have. We can only strive in the face of adversity and can't simply go into a game against a weaker team and get the job done cleanly. This screams out lack of maturity, which isn't only due to age.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down