McAgger
Valkyrja
Layquelme
LeBéninois
DeviAngel
86 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Paul Pogba !!  - Page 15 Empty Re: Paul Pogba !!

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:25 pm

Casciavit wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You shouldn't talk about something you have no clue about Hans.

Winning has nothing to do with it, i haven't cared since Shearer retired lol, as i never cared about being successful in Europe because i only care about my team not the country as a whole.

Couldn't give a flying *bleep* about Man Yoo and the likes tbh, only reason i have been defending it recently is because of the whole CL results = bad league BS that has been going around.

Anyone who has been here long enough will know i defended La Liga at one point for similar reasons, ask anyone who has been here that long and they will back me up. My stance win, lose or draw has never changed.

Honestly do you think English football hasn't declined? What other barometer can you use, other than the CL?

I have said before i think football on a whole has declined.

Also i don't think CL results are a good barometer because of what i said before....

How is Arsenal losing to Zagreb, Man Yoo losing to PSV etc etc indicative of anything lol?

Or Valencia losing to Zenit? People brought up before about Juventus form as to why City should have won, but when has form mattered to experienced to CL teams? you as a Milan fan should know that.

There's two many different circumstances to compare CL results to a strength of a league, to me it means absolutely nothing and i have always thought that.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:41 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPL7SVcW8AAZPWm.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:06 pm

Bakaye Traore > Pogba

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:38 pm

fergie being proven right Molenation
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:23 pm

Pogba making himself look like a scrub to force his way out :bow:

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:30 pm

'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball in the crucial moment,' complained the French international, who has only a solitary penalty to his name this season.

'I'm not weighed down by the shirt,' he told Italian TV. 'It's just a number, if it had been anything else nobody would say anything.

'I always want to do well and follow what the coach asks me to do. I'm not interested in anything else, as I'm 100 per cent focused [on improving].

'I'm sure that I will score very soon and that I will do better for me and for the club.'
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:17 pm

again scoring=playing better and doing his job properly, where did this logic come from seriously?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:56 pm

Turns out he was being played out of position all along. moving him higher up lets marchisio and khedira worry about maintaining possession and closing down. Hes so big you can just pass it to him any which way (to the head, the feet, in space) he can get control it, turn and either let off a cannon or make passes like the one to dybala on the score. Pereyra getting hurt was actually a positive I guess.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Well Chad... the issue is that Juve have no true scorers.  Morata is unproven and Madzu can't be counted on.  Dybala isn't really a scorer either.  So it has to come from somewhere.

Juve's attack lacks dynamic players this season....  and is seriously inexperienced.

That's why Pogba's shot attempts are going up... i'm sure he's being asked to take more chances. It's nor really his thing to score tbh. He's more of a break the lines with strength/dribbling and then let the attacking group take over when he's created the advantage. But we'll see.

My personal feeling is that Pogba is being asked to change into something he is not this year. He's not a 10 and he's not a AM. But due to the personnel Juve has, he must fill one of those roles.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:58 pm

sports that understandable if pogba is not a goal scorer its fine, as long as he does his job well overall.

never really been a fan of scoring=goating, especially when midfielders adopt that mentality, even if this quote was made up, has shown with how the media, and a lot of fans are forcing goal scoring expectations on hazard based on his dribbling ability and pace alone, and overlooking that maybe he is just not that type of player and leave it at that.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:04 pm

Coaches get enticed by his combination of size/speed/technical ability... and want to make him more of an impact player on the attack. Even NT tried that. But in the end, they should just let him do what he does best which is go B2B on the left or right and join the attack opportunistically.

He's the kind of guy you need to play free as opposed to putting too much expectations/constraints.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:09 pm

i agree with that just let players do what they do best, not every player can be effective in multiple positions, regardless of their attributes unless injuries of course, then its ok for a player to just fill the gap best as possible.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:16 pm

chad4401 wrote:not every player can be effective in multiple positions

I'm resisting.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:43 pm

don't worry you will get your complimentary chuckles, so fire away champ Razz .
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:43 pm

sportsczy wrote:Coaches get enticed by his combination of size/speed/technical ability... and want to make him more of an impact player on the attack. Even NT tried that. But in the end, they should just let him do what he does best which is go B2B on the left or right and join the attack opportunistically.

He's the kind of guy you need to play free as opposed to putting too much expectations/constraints.

I disagree. Hes too lazy a B2B. Its very frustrating to see him wander about. Don't like his decision making with the ball in the midfield either (that one might be the formation and cast around him).
But behind the forwards he can just worry about getting un marked. he's big enough to feed any which way, he can turn and make a play like that backheel to dybala, or that nice ass cross I think was to dybala as well. But you have to let him play like pogba. not make him use his talent to play like someone else, like when he use to try to play the pirlo role.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:19 pm

Paul Pogba: "Sometimes I play well, and sometimes I don't. That's why I get angry. I hate making mistakes."

"Improving, and reducing mistakes – that's what I call experience. I've only won 4 Scudetti. Not enough."

"People called me crazy but I want to make history and become the strongest midfielder ever."

"Shooting, dribbling, scoring, defending. I want to be like Frank Lampard, but better."

"As for money, I know it comes and goes. I'd be lying if I said it makes no difference, but I see it as a consequence of hard work."

"The stronger you are, the more you make. Ronaldo deserves the pay he gets, it's not like he steals it."

"I have a contract with Juve, I can't just get up one morning and take a plane to England."

"Football is instinct, Messi is instinct, and I play by instinct."

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:56 pm

I like his mentality
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:36 pm

Yeah, that's well said by him.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15