B.NEWS : Llorente signs for Juve until 2017. Transfer done in June. Official in few days

5 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Llorente signs for Juve until 2017. Transfer done in June. Official in few days Empty B.NEWS : Llorente signs for Juve until 2017. Transfer done in June. Official in few days

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:40 pm

A representative of Fernando Llorente is reportedly in Turin finalising personal terms ahead of a summer move to Juventus.

The Spanish international will join the Bianconeri on a free transfer once his contract with Athletic Bilbao expires in June.

The centre-forward will put pen to paper on a deal until 2017, with an option for an additional season in Turin.

Llorente will net a basic salary of €4.5m a season, but that will rise depending on the activation of certain bonus clauses.

An official Llorente announcement could be made by the Bianconeri at some stage over the next 10 days.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Llorente signs for Juve until 2017. Transfer done in June. Official in few days Empty Re: B.NEWS : Llorente signs for Juve until 2017. Transfer done in June. Official in few days

Post by inderbaby Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Nice...top quality player for free! Bye bye Matri and Quags in the summer Thumbs up

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Llorente signs for Juve until 2017. Transfer done in June. Official in few days Empty Re: B.NEWS : Llorente signs for Juve until 2017. Transfer done in June. Official in few days

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:04 pm

Great. Hopefully, we still target a big name in the summer. I agree about selling Matri and Quags. Then we should bring back one of our younger players like Immobile or Gabbiadini. That would be a great strike force for UCL and Serie A: Giovinco, Vucinic, Llorente, Immobile/Gabbiadini, and Mr. X.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:12 pm

I think thats a little too much to.hope for honestly. I would like something like this: Vucinic, Giovinco, Llorente, Quags/Matri, and LiLo/Youngster.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:32 pm

juventus101 wrote:I think thats a little too much to.hope for honestly. I would like something like this: Vucinic, Giovinco, Llorente, Quags/Matri, and LiLo/Youngster.

In my opinion, Juve still needs a big name, like a Jovetic. Llorente can't fill that role. Maybe you're right and it is asking too much, but I still feel like we're lacking that big name player in attack.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Juventude wrote:
juventus101 wrote:I think thats a little too much to.hope for honestly. I would like something like this: Vucinic, Giovinco, Llorente, Quags/Matri, and LiLo/Youngster.

In my opinion, Juve still needs a big name, like a Jovetic. Llorente can't fill that role. Maybe you're right and it is asking too much, but I still feel like we're lacking that big name player in attack.

100% with you Juventude. Llorente isn't the end all, and even with him this team will leave a lot to be desired up front in my opinion

IF Vucinic can consistently play to the level the team requires him to be at it won't be so so bad potentially, or if Giovinco somehow really increases his productivity as well then maybe

I'll reserve judgement until I see how Llorente fits into the line up (assuming he does join)

I definitely feel bad for whatever young striker will sit on Juventus' bench though, what a waste

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:31 pm

I want a big name too (though Jovetic i dont see as an upgrade over Vucinic or Llorente, and barely, if at all better than Lopez and Gio), but im also a big fan of Vucinic, and when hes healthy and on form he is magic. Of course everypme wants Ibrahimovic-quality strikers, but were realistically not gonna get that, at least not in the same summer that Llorente is coming in. Vucinic-Llorente, with Giovinco, Lopez, and Immobile as the backups with also one of Matri/Quags and Beltrame as emergencies is good.

Also, Llorente is a pretty big name, at least a bigger name to me than Jovetic. If Gio gets back to his Parma levels he is too. People forget Llorente pre-Bielsa madness was wanted by lits of big clubs around Europe, and Gio when he was at Parma was wanted by BARCELONA. Vucinic is also better than Jovetic, though nit a bigger name for one reason or another.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:59 pm

It's not possible for Vucinic to play at his best, Llorente to play at his pre-Bielsa level, Giovinco to put up Parma like numbers and Lopez to sign all at once

The numbers would be astronomical to imagine 3-4 strikers putting up their PRIME numbers at the same time

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Why is it not possible? They are all only half a season removed from their primes. Vucinic still shows glimpses of it when hes healthy, Giovinco has been getting better every game, and Llorente just hasnt been given a fair chance this season.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:32 am

Simple math
Llorente's best is roughly 30 goals in 50 apps
Vucinic is hard to tell 15-20 goals
Giovinco in the same range, 15-20 goals
Then another striker, lets say quagliarella adding 10-15 goals

It's unrealistic to say that they can all play at that level at the same time. The way conte rotates strikers they won't even have the opportunity is my guess.

I guess I was unclear though, it depends what you mean by prime

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:47 am

juventus101 wrote:Why is it not possible? They are all only half a season removed from their primes. Vucinic still shows glimpses of it when hes healthy, Giovinco has been getting better every game, and Llorente just hasnt been given a fair chance this season.

If that were possible, then it would be possible for other teams and Juve would not be able to ever beat Man U, Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona, etc. if their strikers were also at top form. Every team has strikers going in and out of form. The truth is that Juve's group of strikers just isn't as good as the group of strikers at other major European clubs. Most of our strikers would not have a chance to even start at the top EPL teams.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:11 am

I bet that we are getting SAnchez in the summer we tried 5 times this January he refused and last summer he did that ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down