RealGunner
Lord Spencer
sportsczy
the xcx
S
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tebas: There's match-fixing in La Liga  Empty Tebas: There's match-fixing in La Liga

Post by S Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:35 pm

Javier Tebas, vice-president of the Liga de Futbol Profesional (LFP), believes that there is match-fixing in La Liga, and fears that a similar scandal to the Scommessopoli controversy that has rocked Italian football could be on the cards.

Tebas has little doubt that the results of certain games have been fixed, but has admitted that he has no evidence to back his claims.

"Games are being sold in La Liga and the cheaters must be exposed," the LFP vice-president told Onda Cero in an interview.

"Unfortunately, I cannot prove it, but games are being fixed in Spain. I cannot rule out a similar scandal to the ones in Italy."

Tebas also had his say on the low attendance figures in Spain, and blamed the country's financial crisis for the lack of crowds.

"The low attendances do not have anything to do with the schedule," he said.

"It's the logical result of the economic crisis. And numbers have dropped by only 3.5 per cent."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2013/01/15/3673561/there-is-match-fixing-in-la-liga-claims-lfp-vice-president
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Tebas: There's match-fixing in La Liga  Empty Re: Tebas: There's match-fixing in La Liga

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:37 pm

No pic no proof :coffee:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Tebas: There's match-fixing in La Liga  Empty Re: Tebas: There's match-fixing in La Liga

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Yeah, well obviously Madrid is not involved this year Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:39 pm

They should use the Italian Justice methods, Guilty until proven innocent, unless you are the prime minister.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:39 pm

sportsczy wrote:Yeah, well obviously Madrid is not involved this year Laughing

With the way they are playing, they are actually prime suspects. Mou having shoddy deals on the side.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:40 pm

"Unfortunately, I cannot prove it, but games are being fixed in Spain"

Sounds like his opinion more than anything
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:41 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Yeah, well obviously Madrid is not involved this year Laughing

With the way they are playing, they are actually prime suspects. Mou having shoddy deals on the side.
Yeah, we obviously need the money... Mendes doing side deals with Coentrao, Pepe and CR7 is an interesting theory though hmm
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:45 pm

jiopsi was right all along :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Wouldn't be surprised tbh,there's probaly match fixing in every league.Probaly more in La Liga and Serie A than say the EPL because the EPL teams would be harder to buy off because they have much more money.

This might explain some of the unexplainable decisions by linesmen and referees in La LIga.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:59 pm

worms wrote:Wouldn't be surprised tbh,there's probaly match fixing in every league.Probaly more in La Liga and Serie A than say the EPL because the EPL teams would be harder to buy off because they have much more money.

This might explain some of the unexplainable decisions by linesmen and referees in La LIga.
this..

Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:33 pm

I'm shocked.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Well I'm witnessing Madrid-Valencia. Twice Soldado on side and 1-on-1 with Casillas and linesman flags him.
Plus a penalty shout at a Valencia corner kick where Carvalho pulled Jonas down.

Every time Valencia play Madrid, los che are robbed. Every *bleep* time. confused
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by norton Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:37 pm

worms wrote:Wouldn't be surprised tbh,there's probaly match fixing in every league.Probaly more in La Liga and Serie A than say the EPL because the EPL teams would be harder to buy off because they have much more money.

Fact is, any such match fixing in the EPL would be hushed up because of the tremendous amount of money involved and the investment that has been made by foreign owners. To think that Russian and Middle Eastern owners would not resort to corruption is laughable.

norton
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:39 pm

That's not a fact, it's your opinion.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:41 pm

CR7 missing open nets and refs screwing Valencia over hmm
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:53 pm

What open goal?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:59 pm

danyjr wrote:Well I'm witnessing Madrid-Valencia. Twice Soldado on side and 1-on-1 with Casillas and linesman flags him.
Plus a penalty shout at a Valencia corner kick where Carvalho pulled Jonas down.

Every time Valencia play Madrid, los che are robbed. Every *bleep* time. confused

3 times mate,Soldado was onside 3 times in that game and he would have been through 1vs 1 with Casillas each time.Once in the 1st half and twice in the 2nd half.One of the in the 2nd Half Soldado was literally 2 yards onside.Each time the linesman is level with the last defender and looking down the line,they are either blind or corrupt as far as I am concerned.

Just like in the first or second game of La Liga this season were Goldado was a full yard onside and scored against Casillas but it got called offside.

Goldado must be fed up of playing at the Bernebeu.

Absolutely disgraceful.It's basically a unwritten rule that in La Liga you are not allowed to break the offside trap when the oppositions defense is playing a high line, especially against Real Madrid.

I am sick of the linesmen ruining so many games because of this.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:05 am

norton wrote:

Fact is, any such match fixing in the EPL would be hushed up because of the tremendous amount of money involved and the investment that has been made by foreign owners. To think that Russian and Middle Eastern owners would not resort to corruption is laughable.

Laughing
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:17 am

Laughing people now starting to see it. I provided you enough material already last season to make it practically impossible, not to be any kind of match fixing going on in La Liga. What was the number I got to, 10 scandal in La Liga threads or something. Barca had 10 at least 50/50 penalty calls denied straight etc.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:35 am

I just googled it and am reading those threads you made.It was so obvious to anyone last season who watched every Real and Barca match.And you weren't the only person to notice it.I read the Guardian online sport section and in the comments sections loads of people were saying week after week that since the first classico of that season when we beat them at the Bernabeu,the official started favoring Real Madrid and blatantly helping them in games and at the same time not giving Barcelona any penalties and giving dodgy decisions against us.

And once the title chase was effectively over they started giving us lots of penaltys so the penalty stats wouldn't be so skewed in favor of Real Madrid at the end of the season.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:58 am

Harmonica wrote: Laughing people now starting to see it. I provided you enough material already last season to make it practically impossible, not to be any kind of match fixing going on in La Liga. What was the number I got to, 10 scandal in La Liga threads or something. Barca had 10 at least 50/50 penalty calls denied straight etc.

Yes the refs help us. we didn't work for the copa del rey we won, nor the super cup, nor the la liga we won

agreed
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:10 am

Albiceleste wrote:jiopsi was right all along :bow:

I do wish i had a ponytail like ibra, just like the bad guys in hollywood during the 80s-90s.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:49 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
Harmonica wrote: Laughing people now starting to see it. I provided you enough material already last season to make it practically impossible, not to be any kind of match fixing going on in La Liga. What was the number I got to, 10 scandal in La Liga threads or something. Barca had 10 at least 50/50 penalty calls denied straight etc.

Yes the refs help us. we didn't work for the copa del rey we won, nor the super cup, nor the la liga we won

agreed
Someone has seen the light? Good for you your welcome to follow Barcelona in the fight vs the scum of the game.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:51 am

or what about the spanish doctor who said he knew things about spanish football that would change the world forever? :fishing:

guilty until proven innocent!
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:07 am

Eivindo wrote:or what about the spanish doctor who said he knew things about spanish football that would change the world forever? :fishing:

guilty until proven innocent!

He said that if he talked, the world cup could be stripped from Spain...hmm, I wonder which team whose players have unusual level of fitness, are winning lots of games, and have lots of players in the national team. hmm
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next