How would your club do in another league?

+41
Le Samourai
guest7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Vlad the Impaler
Arquitecto
Ion Creanga
FennecFox7
peerless
Rev
B-Mac
ioilersrock448
Toffer Harley
Motogp69
norton
REWB
urbaNRoots
Zero
free_cat
The Franchise
Abramovich
futbol
paperbackwriter
juventus101
fatman123
Valkyrja
S
Ali
AnJl
7amood11
CBarca
Amar
Cotes
Kaladin
Lupi
TalkingReckless
The Sanchez
barca 2011
rwo power
pUsHa
red&blacklegion
Onyx
45 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

How would your club do in another league? - Page 5 Empty Re: How would your club do in another league?

Post by Forza Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:20 am

Gio is no way in hell on the same level as Jovetic.

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How would your club do in another league? - Page 5 Empty Re: How would your club do in another league?

Post by juventus101 Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:33 am

You've watched football longer than ive been alive? Gimme a break. Good joke.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:08 am

RealGunner wrote:
Surag wrote:Please show me a post where anyone called him 'The Italian Messi..Kindly

http://www.goallegacy.net/t25946p18-el-shaarawy-vs-giovinco#774109 (post no 16)
Where did i say he's the Italian messi though? Am i not right when i say his style of play back then was Messi-esque? even though i already mentioned hes quite clearly not the same as messi in terms of results and consistency among many other aspects of the game.

Your not as smart as you'd like to think if you think Seb didnt play LIKE, being the keyword, messi back then.

Every Juve fan knows full he hasnt fufilled a 10th of his potential.

So pls, try and find someone who has actually said he's the Italian messi, instead of obviosly taking what i'v said out of context.

pretty lame on your part realgunner :facepalm:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:55 am

Giovinco would've become an incredible player, but he was severely neglected during his stint with Juventus. It's only now he's become a regular.

However, now he's good, but not on Jovetic's level IMO.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:11 am

Momo summed it up well..I agree.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:06 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Gio is no way in hell on the same level as Jovetic.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:53 am

Shocked why does everyone like to underestimate serie A here ?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:34 pm

juventus101 wrote:You've watched football longer than ive been alive? Gimme a break. Good joke.

The joke here is you comparing Giovinco to Messi, Balotelli and Jovetic.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Where did i compare him to Messi and Balotelli? Pleasr show me an exact quote of mine or stop making false accusations.

And i rate Giovinco on the same level as Jovetic. But its not because i overrate Gio. Its because i dont get all the hype around Jovetic. Hes a good player but the.hype Jivetic gets is ridiculous. Next Roberto Baggio, gimme a break.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:48 am

juventus101 wrote:Where did i compare him to Messi and Balotelli? Pleasr show me an exact quote of mine or stop making false accusations.

And i rate Giovinco on the same level as Jovetic. But its not because i overrate Gio. Its because i dont get all the hype around Jovetic. Hes a good player but the.hype Jivetic gets is ridiculous. Next Roberto Baggio, gimme a break.

Do you even know why they dub him the next Baggio? His incredible movement off the ball. Have you ever seen him play live? The runs he makes are incredible, his vision, and ability to read the game are world class. Giovinco on the other hand can't understand when to drop into the mid, get into the box, or drop wide. Don't get me wrong, I've never said Giovinco is a bad player, but Jovetic is years ahead of him at only 23; Giovinco will be 26 this month. If Juventus gets Llorente, Giovinco will be back on the bench, then will probably leave Juventus. Giovinco will be another Miccoli I'm sure of it.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:54 am

juventus101 wrote:Where did i compare him to Messi and Balotelli? Pleasr show me an exact quote of mine or stop making false accusations.

You don't read. Comparing Giovinco to Messi, Balotelli and Jovetic. He never mentioned comparing Messi and Balotelli...

We are starting to get off topic guys mainly thanks to juventus101 again...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:33 am

He said i compared Giovinco to Balotelli and Messi. All i did was ask him to show me where. People need to quit targetting me when they dont know what theyre talking about.

And yes, i have seen Jovetic play live. On TV if thats what you mean. If you mean actually going to the game then no. But from what i have seen of Jovetic he hasnt really impressed me. He tries to do too much alot of the time, which is a very similar problem that Giovinco has. When it comes to things like positioning and decision making, for the first 12 or so weeks of the season i wouldve agreed with you, but hes getting back to his Parma levels sliwly but surely and his positioning is improving very fast. Either way, ill give you the benwfit of the doubt and say Jovetic is alughtly better. But to say Gio is not on his level and then mention Jovetic in the same sentenxe as Baggio is just absurd. Gio and Jovetic are very close. I think you need to watch Gio recently. Hes really stepped it up recently.

Also, if i was the coach, played with a two striker system, and had Vucinif, Llorente, Jovetic, and Giovinco, Gio would be benched, but Jovetic too. I would take Vucinic-Llorente. I would also take Miccoli over Jovetic in a heartbeat.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:18 am

juventus101 wrote:He said i compared Giovinco to Balotelli and Messi. All i did was ask him to show me where. People need to quit targetting me when they dont know what theyre talking about.

And yes, i have seen Jovetic play live. On TV if thats what you mean. If you mean actually going to the game then no. But from what i have seen of Jovetic he hasnt really impressed me. He tries to do too much alot of the time, which is a very similar problem that Giovinco has. When it comes to things like positioning and decision making, for the first 12 or so weeks of the season i wouldve agreed with you, but hes getting back to his Parma levels sliwly but surely and his positioning is improving very fast. Either way, ill give you the benwfit of the doubt and say Jovetic is alughtly better. But to say Gio is not on his level and then mention Jovetic in the same sentenxe as Baggio is just absurd. Gio and Jovetic are very close. I think you need to watch Gio recently. Hes really stepped it up recently.

Also, if i was the coach, played with a two striker system, and had Vucinif, Llorente, Jovetic, and Giovinco, Gio would be benched, but Jovetic too. I would take Vucinic-Llorente. I would also take Miccoli over Jovetic in a heartbeat.

I've watched Giovinco and I'm far from impressed. Trust me on this, once another striker comes he WILL be benched. If Jovetic was at Juve right now, Giovinco would be gone.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:22 pm

If Jo was at Juve right now, of course hed start, but no necessarily because hes better than Gio. Hed start because we wouldnt spend 30 mil on a backup. Not counting that, i think Jovetic would start more games, but Giovinco would still get alot of starts himseof and alot of time overall. If i absolutely had to pick one, id take.Jovetic, but to say Gi is not even close to his level is ridiculous. Jo might have a SLIGHT edge, but theyre on the same level.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:00 am

juventus101 wrote:If Jo was at Juve right now, of course hed start, but no necessarily because hes better than Gio. Hed start because we wouldnt spend 30 mil on a backup. Not counting that, i think Jovetic would start more games, but Giovinco would still get alot of starts himseof and alot of time overall. If i absolutely had to pick one, id take.Jovetic, but to say Gi is not even close to his level is ridiculous. Jo might have a SLIGHT edge, but theyre on the same level.

At least you can admit Jovetic is better and would be starting
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:02 am

... but... but... Gio is nowhere near Jovetic's level.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5