eelir
Madvillain
BarrileteCosmico
Ion Creanga
Art Morte
DeviAngel
13 posters

Go down

Davil Villa set for Juve loan ?! Empty Davil Villa set for Juve loan ?!

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Juventus are reportedly in talks with Barcelona to take David Villa on loan for six months in January.

The Bianconeri are looking for a ‘top player’ to strengthen their front line and have been linked with numerous options, including Didier Drogba, Athletic Bilbao outcast Fernando Llorente and even Celtic’s Gary Hooper.

According to Sky Sport Italia this evening, talks have begun with Barcelona to sign Villa on a six-month loan deal.

It is claimed the Catalans would be prepared to release the World Cup winner and even pay a portion of his wages.

Villa just turned 31 and has not found his form since returning from eight months out with a fractured tibia.

He made his comeback in August, but has barely featured for Barça, so a loan to Juventus would give him an opportunity to play more regularly.

However, the problem with the transfer is that Villa would not be available to play in the Champions League.
========

I support this move is it likely ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Davil Villa set for Juve loan ?! Empty Re: Davil Villa set for Juve loan ?!

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:05 pm

"There is a very important update regarding the market of Juventus. Why is there a chance for Juventus to take David Villa on loan until June." We broke the news a few minutes ago, the team of market Sky Sport 24 . The club is looking for a striker for six months and would welcome the hypothesis of the loan.

Tomorrow - refer journalists issuer satellite - there will be a meeting in the company, with management and coach Antonio Conte, to plan strategies for the January market. The Barcelona striker is not playing a lot and wants to re-launch. The club blaugrana would be willing to pay even part of the engagement, because engagement Villa has a very very high: around eight million euro. Of course, we should divide the figure, because it would only be a loan of six months. With a help of Barcelona would be feasible operation.

The problem is that Villa will not play in the Champions League because it has already been used with the Catalan club. Precisely for this reason, Juventus does not appear convinced. The idea, however, and there leaders Juventus are considering it seriously.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Although I normally disregard 99% of Juventus rumours, this one could actually make sense.

Barcelona don't seem to need him and if that's so they would prolly be happy to have him (partially) off the wage bill. And especially with Bendtner injured Juventus could have a role for Villa to play. It'd be exciting to see this happening, even if it's still quite unlikely.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Art Morte wrote:Although I normally disregard 99% of Juventus rumours, this one could actually make sense.

Barcelona don't seem to need him and if that's so they would prolly be happy to have him (partially) off the wage bill. And especially with Bendtner injured Juventus could have a role for Villa to play. It'd be exciting to see this happening, even if it's still quite unlikely.

What do you think his impact will be if it happens ? I love how he has nice movement and dribbling but his finishing is great... I don't support it only because he can't play for us in UCL
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:19 pm

he looks in many ways like del piero... I'd support this move 100%, but... No ucl play time for him... UCL is where we need villa for
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Ridiculous. Villa will be an automatic starter when he regains pre-injury fitness levels.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Yeah, doesn't make sense from our point of view. It doesn't fit into the way we loan out players. In addition, when he's fit, he's as much a contender for a starting eleven spot as Pedro and Alexis. If he leaves at all, it will be permanent.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:56 pm

I do not get this, especially with the sentence of Braca paying part of the wages. Vila is the most effective wide player for us, the only one who scores constantly. Why would we loan him? He had a terrible injury, it will take time to be starting all the games and playing 90 min.

I get the feeling Juve are turning into Real of couple of years ago. Linked to every one of the players in the planet.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:05 pm

IF this is true than I am sure it will be loan with obligated or option to buy him at the end of the season knowing Marotta
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:18 pm

DeviAngel wrote:IF this is true than I am sure it will be loan with obligated or option to buy him at the end of the season knowing Marotta

Makes no sense to loan a player out for half a year, pay half of his wages and then get money from selling him. That's a couple of million down the drain for nothing. Might as well sell him right away and remove his wages from the budget alltogether. Still think we'll keep him though, just don't see this hapening.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:23 pm

DeviAngel wrote:IF this is true than I am sure it will be loan with obligated or option to buy him at the end of the season knowing Marotta

It's not true. Just paper talk with no substance whatsoever.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:33 pm

We're not playing him much because he doesn't have a place in the side or because Tito doesn't like him or any other reason that is similar. We aren't playing him much because he just recovered from an awful injury and we don't want to rush him back in when we don't have to.

He's a crucial player in the squad and everyone knows this, we're just taking good care of him.

LOL'd at "not found his form since returning from eight months out". He's been good when he's played straight up, and even then it's bad to judge someones form when he's not played regularly at all.

I don't buy this rumor at all. Villa is staying.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:42 pm

I will also add, if he is going, it certaintly shouldnt be on loan for christ sake lol

Who loans a 31 year old? Is there some hope his value would increase?

I can only treat this rumor how it sounds. A bit silly, the usual Juve honestly.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:10 am

Juve is linked to every single striker that has ever lived every year lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:56 am

Don't think it will happen. When Villa 'overcomes' his injury, he will be playing regularly week in and week out.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Maybe they are negotiating for the summer and the media made big deal out of it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:05 pm

i don't want to be the odd voice here, but Tito seems to have changed the job descriptions of the wingers to a more dirty work orientation in order to facilitate Messi's scoring prowess which right now is over the top. Villa is the only one right now who deviates from this norm, searching to scroe etc.
I hope I am wrong, and this is more our fw's inclination rather than tito's instructions, but I would be pissed if Villa goes in a loan deal
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:57 pm

billy_gr wrote:i don't want to be the odd voice here, but Tito seems to have changed the job descriptions of the wingers to a more dirty work orientation in order to facilitate Messi's scoring prowess which right now is over the top. Villa is the only one right now who deviates from this norm, searching to scroe etc.
I hope I am wrong, and this is more our fw's inclination rather than tito's instructions, but I would be pissed if Villa goes in a loan deal

Perhaps, but I do feel Barca wingers always did a ton of dirty work. We all im sure remember Henry complaining about all they running he was doing. I think they also did the unsong jobs, as in, a ton of pressing, tracking back, making a million off the ball runs just to open up space.

I think they receive less passes now in goalscoring position, because as Alex said in the other thread, teams understand that danger and give up the flanks. However, part of the reason to me is still a general lack of quality at times, a sense of unconfidence.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:08 pm

He will come to Arsenal if he goes. The Spanish trio of Wilshere, Arteta n Cazorla will be waiting to link up with him
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:23 pm

The Franchise wrote:
billy_gr wrote:i don't want to be the odd voice here, but Tito seems to have changed the job descriptions of the wingers to a more dirty work orientation in order to facilitate Messi's scoring prowess which right now is over the top. Villa is the only one right now who deviates from this norm, searching to scroe etc.

Perhaps, but I do feel Barca wingers always did a ton of dirty work. We all im sure remember Henry complaining about all they running he was doing. I think they also did the unsong jobs, as in, a ton of pressing, tracking back, making a million off the ball runs just to open up space.

I think they receive less passes now in goalscoring position, because as Alex said in the other thread, teams understand that danger and give up the flanks. However, part of the reason to me is still a general lack of quality at times, a sense of unconfidence.

more or less we are on the same page. maybe the fact that Villa at his age cannotnot contribute to the "dirty" job as much as tito would like play a part in his transfer (if there's gonna be one). the ideal fit would be a hard working winger with finishing virtues. anything comes to mind? a first years pedro would be great but alas...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:35 pm

billy_gr wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

more or less we are on the same page. maybe the fact that Villa at his age cannotnot contribute to the "dirty" job as much as tito would like play a part in his transfer (if there's gonna be one). the ideal fit would be a hard working winger with finishing virtues. anything comes to mind? a first years pedro would be great but alas...

Honestly, I dont know. Name any player out there, there is some doubt in there. I have sympathy for Zubi making the decision on this.

I dont have any for the lack of a centerback and some other moves we made, but signing another forward for us is one of the hardest things I think.

So many different ways you can go about it, all of them could go wrong.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:52 pm

RealGunner wrote:He will come to Arsenal if he goes. The Spanish trio of Wilshere, Arteta n Cazorla will be waiting to link up with him

lol
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:54 am

A loan deal, in the winter, for a 31 year old player like Villa just seems retarded as shit.

- Why the loan? Want him to go out and develop? lol, obviously its Juve being broke and not having the funds to afford him outright and they are the ones probably trying to make it a loan deal (maybe with the option to buy who knows)

- Why would we deplete our attack in the winter? Unless they already have some one in mind to come in and replace Villa it makes no sense for the club

- Why would he accept? If he leaves he is not playing Champions League anymore for the remainder of the season as he will be cup tied. Or....he can choose to not leave and play for the cup and league with the team

Again, it really makes zero sense for Villa and Barca...seems more like a desperate attempt by either reporters trying to make up a story or a desperate attempt by Juve to finally land any kind of striker they have been trying to land for years
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down