Juve to bid for Villa - report

3 posters

Go down

Juve to bid for Villa - report Empty Juve to bid for Villa - report

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:02 am

Juventus could try to lure David Villa away from Barcelona in the summer, according to reports.

Il Sussidiario have claimed that Bianconeri will make a €15m bid for the Spain international, despite having already signed Fernando Llorente from Athletic Bilbao.

Villa has been linked with a move away from Camp Nou after finding himself on the fringes of Tito Vilanova's team this season.

Arsenal are the favourites to land the Blaugrana man, but the website have revealed that Antonio Conte's men will try and bid for the 31-year-old.
===============

Our top SS?

---Vucinic----Llorente/Matri---Villa---
? I like it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve to bid for Villa - report Empty Re: Juve to bid for Villa - report

Post by marottalad Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:45 am

it would be a gamble but it would be nice to have him here ive always loved villa. anyway im not sure whether i believe that we would ay 15 mil for a 30/31 year old i could more see him moving to city or staying at barca.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:02 am

marottalad wrote:it would be a gamble but it would be nice to have him here ive always loved villa. anyway im not sure whether i believe that we would ay 15 mil for a 30/31 year old i could more see him moving to city or staying at barca.

This summer the main battle will be for Falcao in the summer and I think Suarez will want to leave. So we might pull this off.

Arsenal want him thou but as we can fight them off
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:06 am

DeviAngel wrote:
marottalad wrote:it would be a gamble but it would be nice to have him here ive always loved villa. anyway im not sure whether i believe that we would ay 15 mil for a 30/31 year old i could more see him moving to city or staying at barca.

This summer the main battle will be for Falcao in the summer and I think Suarez will want to leave. So we might pull this off.

do u no if villa/llorente can play together? matri/vucinic/llorente/villa/giovinco strike force... that looks good enough for me Thumbs up now let's hope villa isn't a barca fan boy and does confess his love for the team and stays and rots on the bench smoking
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:11 am

marottalad wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

do u no if villa/llorente can play together? matri/vucinic/llorente/villa/giovinco strike force... that looks good enough for me Thumbs up now let's hope villa isn't a barca fan boy and does confess his love for the team and stays and rots on the bench smoking

We tried to get him this January he wanted to stay but In the summer he might leave. IT's him or sanchez for us I would choose Sanchez
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:36 am

for just some reason i still don't think we will able to get villa. maybe its because of the last 2 mercato's we were promised a big name striker and ended up with vucinic and bendtner eco smile. we will live without a big name striker in the summer but which fan wouldn't wanna see villa or sanchez in a juve shirt. villa personally for me over sanchez Thumbs up
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by aant123 Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:50 am

as much as i'm a villa fan, he's not what we need. too old, too expensive and wages will be rather high too.

in any case, i'm not all that convinced we need another striker in the first place. unless we move back to 4-3-3 where a RW/SS such as Sanchez would be rather useful we have more pressing concerns such as a vice-Pirlo and backup CB (not Peluso!). With a 3-5-2, what we already have seems perfectly fine to me unless we come across a pot of gold somewhere Very Happy In which case, Sanchez for 20-25m seems much better value given he is much younger. I'm thinking:
3-5-2:
llorente - vucinic
(matri/quags - gio)

4-3-3:
sanchez - llorente - vucinic
(pepe - matri/quags - gio)
+ giaccherini

aant123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down