Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

+35
Kaladin
nichabr
the xcx
Die Borussen
halamadrid2
urbaNRoots
B-Mac
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
S
fatman123
BarrileteCosmico
Jack Daniels
Cotes
Amar
Forza
Eman
norton
Sina
VanDeezNuts
McAgger
Zealous
LeVersacci
dostoevsky
Dante
Donuts
rwo power
Adrian0911
The Messiah
ioilersrock448
Ganso
RealGunner
Pedram
Juveman17
barca 2011
39 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by S Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Never knew knockouts were a one legged affair Laughing

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by nichabr Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:56 pm

PSG-Arsenal
Malaga-Celtic
Juve-Real
Bayern-Porto
Barca-Galatasaray
Dortmund-Milan
UTD-Valencia
Schalke-Shaktar

I want Juve to meet Real so Giovinco can take over where Del Piero left off and rape Madrid like normal.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1251
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by Dante Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Even Olympiacos lost by a lucky shot away in Schalke , come on. They totaly deserve their place there , but don't tell me Real cannot get past them because of a record. Of course they can.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by rwo power Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Surag wrote:But please dont tell me you fear Schalke over facing a Man United for example just because you have a dubious record in Germany,its hilarious tbh.If thats the case Juventus should totally avoid facing English teams in the competition as we've won only like twice in 19 attempts in England.
That's 100% better than Real in Germany, though :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:11 pm

When's the draw again?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28305
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by rwo power Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:12 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:When's the draw again?
Still Dec 20, 2012.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by Kaladin Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:23 pm

December 20th..... im doing a final that day T_T
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by rwo power Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Hey, it is just the draw!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by S Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:06 am

rwo power wrote:
Surag wrote:But please dont tell me you fear Schalke over facing a Man United for example just because you have a dubious record in Germany,its hilarious tbh.If thats the case Juventus should totally avoid facing English teams in the competition as we've won only like twice in 19 attempts in England.
That's 100% better than Real in Germany, though :coffee:

Even a draw in Germany would suffice for Madrid to get past the 'Mighty Schalke'.Besides records are meant to be broken.

Schalke might be able to beat them at home but remember this is a two-legged tie.

In my opinion Madrid fans should be happy if they draw Schalke more so than the likes of United,Bayern and Juve.I wouldnt read too much into that unwanted 'record' of theirs.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by rwo power Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:22 am

@Surag

As I already mentioned in some other thread (I think), with Schalke you really never know. There are times when they have no problems defeating Bayern and Dortmund even away (and remember that legendary 5:2 in Milan!) and there are times when they are annihilated 0:5 by a team like Kaiserslautern or get defeated 4:1 by Nürnberg last season. It always depends on which version of them shows up, but if they are in a good mood, they can even give Real a run for their money (this season they already won the Revierderby IN Dortmund with 2:1!).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by la bestia negra Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:05 am

rwo power wrote:@Surag

As I already mentioned in some other thread (I think), with Schalke you really never know. There are times when they have no problems defeating Bayern and Dortmund even away (and remember that legendary 5:2 in Milan!) and there are times when they are annihilated 0:5 by a team like Kaiserslautern or get defeated 4:1 by Nürnberg last season. It always depends on which version of them shows up, but if they are in a good mood, they can even give Real a run for their money (this season they already won the Revierderby IN Dortmund with 2:1!).
also your missing out the EL final against inter
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by S Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:19 am

rwo power wrote:@Surag

As I already mentioned in some other thread (I think), with Schalke you really never know. There are times when they have no problems defeating Bayern and Dortmund even away (and remember that legendary 5:2 in Milan!) and there are times when they are annihilated 0:5 by a team like Kaiserslautern or get defeated 4:1 by Nürnberg last season. It always depends on which version of them shows up, but if they are in a good mood, they can even give Real a run for their money (this season they already won the Revierderby IN Dortmund with 2:1!).
But i'm pretty sure they will have a lot of problems getting past Madrid if they meet each other in the round of 16 not the other way round.

Cant believe an explanation is being given for this rofl ..I might as well create a poll in the Madrid section here as to who they would like to avoid facing in R16.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by The Messiah Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:21 am

Let me put up Schalke starting 11 so that people at least stop under-rating them..


--------------------Unnerstall-----------------------
Uchida------Howedes----Papadopoulos----Fuchs
-----------Jonez/Matip----Neustädter--------------
Farfan---------------Holtby------------------Draxler
---------------------Huntelaar---------------------




--------------------Fährmann/Hildebrand-----------
Howedes/Hoger---Metzelder---Matip---Kolasinac
-------Hoger/Papadopoulos-----Moritz/Holtby------
Afellay-------------------Barnetta------------Obasi
-------------------------Marica/Pukki----------------
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by Die Borussen Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:27 am

has papa ever played as a DM for schalke this season?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3442
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by S Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:27 am

Yeah Mourinho just shit in his pants looking at that 'intimidating' lineup Laughing

Look i am not saying Madrid would steamroll them but i think i am sure Mourinho would be much happier to be facing Schalke than United ,Bayern or even Juventus.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by The Messiah Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:56 am

Surag wrote:Yeah Mourinho just shit in his pants looking at that 'intimidating' lineup Laughing

Look i am not saying Madrid would steamroll them but i think i am sure Mourinho would be much happier to be facing Schalke than United ,Bayern or even Juventus.


Have you ever heard of the term history always repeats itself, yes if I was Mourinho I will rather face United/Juventus than face Schalke.


and of course if it was between Bayern and Schalke, Mourinho will prefer Schalke simply because Bayern are superior to Madrid and history is also on our side.

Everybody wants to avoid Bayern, I am sure of that.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by S Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:07 pm

What history ? And when have Schalke met Madrid before ? I dont seem to remember anything atleast in recent history.

And why do people ignore that it is a 2 legged tie which means you dont have necessarily win in Germany to progress.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by la bestia negra Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:14 pm

simple logic schalke>>>>>>dortmund>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>madrid


banana

what im trying to say is dont predict it we may see an arsewhipping or schalke coming out on top
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by The Messiah Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Lets all pray for Madrid to get Shalke, I remember telling people here that Madrid will have their ass given to them by Dortmund and people thought I was trolling, but we all saw what happened.


There is a reason why majority of Madrid fans are sacred of Bayern and Schalke, even Mourinho is praying not to meet Bayern or Schalke.


Also I will like to bring it to your attention that Madrid and Schalke are 2 evenly match teams in terms of quality of the players, just that one team has over-rated players and the others players are under-rated.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by S Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:18 pm

la bestia negra wrote:simple logic schalke>>>>>>dortmund>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>madrid


banana

what im trying to say is dont predict it we may see an arsewhipping or schalke coming out on top

Whichever Schalke turn up on the night ,i dont see them being good enough to get past Madrid either ways.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by la bestia negra Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Surag wrote:
la bestia negra wrote:simple logic schalke>>>>>>dortmund>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>madrid


banana

what im trying to say is dont predict it we may see an arsewhipping or schalke coming out on top

Whichever Schalke turn up on the night ,i dont see them being good enough to get past Madrid either ways.
we may never know

and its still not a fix so we can calm down


and i want madrid again
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by Dante Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:01 pm

The Messiah wrote:Lets all pray for Madrid to get Shalke, I remember telling people here that Madrid will have their ass given to them by Dortmund and people thought I was trolling, but we all saw what happened.


There is a reason why majority of Madrid fans are sacred of Bayern and Schalke, even Mourinho is praying not to meet Bayern or Schalke.


Also I will like to bring it to your attention that Madrid and Schalke are 2 evenly match teams in terms of quality of the players, just that one team has over-rated players and the others players are under-rated.

hahahahahahaha
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by Kamikaze692 Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:31 pm

The Messiah wrote:Lets all pray for Madrid to get Shalke, I remember telling people here that Madrid will have their ass given to them by Dortmund and people thought I was trolling, but we all saw what happened.


There is a reason why majority of Madrid fans are sacred of Bayern and Schalke, even Mourinho is praying not to meet Bayern or Schalke.

How do you know what he's thinking and doing???

Also I will like to bring it to your attention that Madrid and Schalke are 2 evenly match teams in terms of quality of the players, just that one team has over-rated players and the others players are under-rated.
LOL at fail troll attempt eco smile
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 587
Join date : 2012-11-04
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by Kamikaze692 Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Personally i have been fantasizing about Juventus vs Real Madrid for about 4 years now. Some of my earliest Real Madrid memories have links with Juventus Smile
Also, i've never truely been over THAT defeat in the 2003 semis.. Sad
That defeat well and truelly unravelled a great team standing on the cusp of legendary status. I've been gunning for revenge ever since, and now seems about the right time........... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 587
Join date : 2012-11-04
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by S Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:40 am

la bestia negra wrote:
Surag wrote:
la bestia negra wrote:simple logic schalke>>>>>>dortmund>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>madrid


banana

what im trying to say is dont predict it we may see an arsewhipping or schalke coming out on top

Whichever Schalke turn up on the night ,i dont see them being good enough to get past Madrid either ways.
we may never know

and its still not a fix so we can calm down


and i want madrid again

I dont think UEFA will let that happen though.Bayern-Madrid in R16 would mean one CL contender is already knocked out very early.

Man United are more of a CL contender as well compared to any other teams in the list Madrid can face.I reckon they will end up drawing one of QSG,Juve or Schalke.

Just a hunch anyways.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by The Messiah Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:10 am

UEFA doesn't have any say in this, Bayern can meet Madrid.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess The UEFA CL Round of 16

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum