lszanto
Kaladin
VanDeezNuts
The Franchise
Art Morte
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Him being their player is ridiculous" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Him being their player is ridiculous"

Post by Art Morte Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Watching Sunderland v QPR and it still feels incredible that Julio Cesar actually joined the London club.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

"Him being their player is ridiculous" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Him being their player is ridiculous"

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Flamini could have been a great player had he stayed back at Arsenal.
Now b4 you all attack me, lets be honest how has he improved as a player since joining Milan?
:coffee:
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Flamini could have been a great player had he stayed back at Arsenal.
Now b4 you all attack me, lets be honest how has he improved as a player since joining Milan?

He isn't even a football player
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:07 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Flamini could have been a great player had he stayed back at Arsenal.

He isn't even a football player

Because he went to Milan... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:15 am

Flamini was the perfect player for us, complimenting Cesc in midfield and he had an amazing season before he decided "hey time for me to go fu*k up my career"
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:22 am

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:Flamini was the perfect player for us, complimenting Cesc in midfield and he had an amazing season before he decided "hey time for me to go fu*k up my career"

He had a ridiculuos wage amount, constantly injured, everytime he plays he is complacent, like he is afraid of something. Bar his flash goals isn't a 1st team player.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:54 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:He had a ridiculuos wage amount, constantly injured, everytime he plays he is complacent, like he is afraid of something. Bar his flash goals isn't a 1st team player.

yep, I agree with you and that's what I mean. He went to Milan for what i'm guessing was a big wage increase, and totally messed up his career. He was fantastic for us before he left and was one of our best players and the perfect partner for Fabregas.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:16 pm

Winston Bogarde during his Chelsea days Very Happy But,he ripped Chelsea anyways...
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2