S
Clockwork Orange
Kaladin
Red Alert
RealGunner
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Champions League Round 5- Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions League Round 5- Wednesday

Post by Adit Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:58 pm

That iker goalline save on aguero :bow: :bow: :bow:

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Champions League Round 5- Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions League Round 5- Wednesday

Post by Yeezus Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Champions League Round 5- Wednesday - Page 2 Saf10

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Worst hat ever..He looks like a pedophile under disguise.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:01 pm

Excellent match by Milan. As usual we started poorly in the first half since Allegri hasn't been the best in preparing for matches. We started with the god awful 4-3-3 with Boateng starting ( :facepalm: ) and Bojan strangely as a CF with SES supporting them in a free role on the left. 1st half chances created by both sides but a poor half my Milan.

2nd half SES turned it up with a wonderful curler into the top corner. Philippe Mesex then followed by a chested over head kick which is arguably even better than Ibra's vs Sweden. Not joking here.

SES for the third goal blazed past their RB to assists Pato for the Finish thus giving him a a goal, and assist and a bevy of chances created for his team.

We need to stick with a 4-2-3-1 as displayed in the 2nd half.

And Mattia De Sciglio is easily the best U-21 Fullback in Europe. Such a complete fullback with pinpoint crossing

Last edited by Arquitecto on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Btw here are the teams that have already qualified to the knockouts.

1.FC Porto
2.Paris Saint-Germain
3.Malaga*
4.AC Milan
5.Borussia Dortmund*
6.Real Madrid
7.FC Schalke 04
8.Arsenal
9.Shakthar Donetsk
10.Valencia
11.FC Bayern Munich
12.FC Barcelona*
13.Man United*

*Group Winners

Teams that still have a chance to qualify for r16 on the last matchday,three more slots remaining:
Juventus
Chelsea
Benfica
Celtic
Galatasaray
Cluj

Last edited by Surag on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:07 pm

The only two times Jose Mourinho has finished second in the group stages, he has gone onto win the Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Crimson wrote:The only two times Jose Mourinho has finished second in the group stages, he has gone onto win the Champions League

Wrong..

Mou finished 2nd behind Panathinaikos in his first season with Inter and his team eventually got knocked out in the Round of 16.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:13 pm

hey, 2/3 is not bad. ill take those chances.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:15 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:hey, 2/3 is not bad. ill take those chances.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:19 pm

The Naked man :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Champions League Round 5- Wednesday - Page 2 Article-2236031-162716C8000005DC-770_306x423
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:24 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:Champions League Round 5- Wednesday - Page 2 Article-2236031-162716C8000005DC-770_306x423

BAHAHAHA i don't think anyone can top that for Movember
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Excellent match by Milan. As usual we started poorly in the first half since Allegri hasn't been the best in preparing for matches. We started with the god awful 4-3-3 with Boateng starting ( :facepalm: ) and Bojan strangely as a CF with SES supporting them in a free role on the left. 1st half chances created by both sides but a poor half my Milan.

2nd half SES turned it up with a wonderful curler into the top corner. Philippe Mesex then followed by a chested over head kick which is arguably even better than Ibra's vs Sweden. Not joking here.

SES for the third goal blazed past their RB to assists Pato for the Finish thus giving him a a goal, and assist and a bevy of chances created for his team.

And Mattia De Sciglio is easily the best U-21 Fullback in Europe. Such a complete fullback with pinpoint crossing
Can't agree more. Great to be through to the round of 16! Remember when everybody was scared of Zenit ater they bought Hulk and Witsel? Laughing

---

I saw the Shalke - Olympiacos game too.

Anyone see Howedes dive? How did the ref not see that! Papadopoulos and Matip played well. Huntelaar missed some easy chances. Holtby, Farfan and Draxler were energetic, but should've got on the scoresheet. I know he's somewhat of a cult figure, but I don't get the Pukki hype (or faux-hype?), his decision making wasn't great. In one instance he had an easy pass to put Farfan through on goal, but chose to shoot instead. Also, Ciprian Marica should've squared the ball late in the game to give Shalke a certain goal, but didn't look up before shooting. Roman Neustädter deserves a mention too, he played a good game today.

Olympiakos just parked the bus for the entire game, pretty lame performance by them in a game where they needed a result. They could hardly string a pass together. Poor keeping by Caroll for Fuchs' long-range goal, but the GK was pretty good otherwise. Anyway, it's going to be Europa League for them now.

Deserved 1-0 win for ze Germans.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:39 pm

And people go nuts when I say Mancini is an average manager Laughing

Best tactical move of all time: put in a DM when searching for a win, and take out your best striker :bow:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Remember when people were shoving phallic-shaped objects up their arses over how City were going to destroy the CL and win it with ease? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Lex wrote:Remember when people were shoving phallic-shaped objects up their arses over how City were going to destroy the CL and win it with ease? Laughing Laughing Laughing

rofl
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Sushi Master wrote:And people go nuts when I say Mancini is an average manager Laughing

Best tactical move of all time: put in a DM when searching for a win, and take out your best striker :bow:

The move was only to bring central protection since Madrid were countering from there and exploiting Yaya's lack of protection. It also brought the inside forwards to support Tevez hence why City dominated the 2nd half.

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Excellent match by Milan. As usual we started poorly in the first half since Allegri hasn't been the best in preparing for matches. We started with the god awful 4-3-3 with Boateng starting ( :facepalm: ) and Bojan strangely as a CF with SES supporting them in a free role on the left. 1st half chances created by both sides but a poor half my Milan.

Can't agree more. Great to be through to the round of 16! Remember when everybody was scared of Zenit ater they bought Hulk and Witsel? Laughing

---

I saw the Shalke - Olympiacos game too.

Anyone see Howedes dive? How did the ref not see that! Papadopoulos and Matip played well. Huntelaar missed some easy chances. Holtby, Farfan and Draxler were energetic, but should've got on the scoresheet. I know he's somewhat of a cult figure, but I don't get the Pukki hype (or faux-hype?), his decision making wasn't great. In one instance he had an easy pass to put Farfan through on goal, but chose to shoot instead. Also, Ciprian Marica should've squared the ball late in the game to give Shalke a certain goal, but didn't look up before shooting. Roman Neustädter deserves a mention too, he played a good game today.

Olympiakos just parked the bus for the entire game, pretty lame performance by them in a game where they needed a result. They could hardly string a pass together. Poor keeping by Caroll for Fuchs' long-range goal, but the GK was pretty good otherwise. Anyway, it's going to be Europa League for them now.

Deserved 1-0 win for ze Germans.

Hulk is overrated but still a dangerous player. The fact that Witsel was bought for that sum of money was just ridiculous. Remember when Galliani scouted and rejected him and WE DIDN'T OBJECT TO THAT!? rofl

But seriously, I did not expect us to prevail 3-1 at Belgium and in this fashion. Was a tougher group then it looked and hats off to Max and the squad.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:And people go nuts when I say Mancini is an average manager Laughing

The move was only to bring central protection since Madrid were countering from there and exploiting Yaya's lack of protection. It also brought the inside forwards to support Tevez hence why City dominated the 2nd half.
I'm talking about subbing out Aguero at minute frakking 88 for Milner. Like, right when you desperately need goals.

I understand subbing Javi in, because you're not dominating midfields with Toure and Nasri.

I've seen this move several times before and I still do not know what he's trying to achieve.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Montpellier manager Girard: "We still have a game to play vs Schalke, if we can help our friends at Arsenal to top the group, we will!"

Laughing legend
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:12 pm

RealGunner wrote:Montpellier manager Girard: "We still have a game to play vs Schalke, if we can help our friends at Arsenal to top the group, we will!"

Laughing legend
is this sarcasm because of the Giroud deal? or is he serious? tbh, I don't think he could help even if he tried.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:14 pm

any other group imo and city would have advanced.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Girard and Wenger are good friends. But he was joking, Montpellier will rest their full team because of their poor league form
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:19 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:Champions League Round 5- Wednesday - Page 2 Article-2236031-162716C8000005DC-770_306x423

To think I was planning on sleeping tonight. :facepalm:
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:40 pm

Rev wrote:

To think I was planning on sleeping tonight. :facepalm:
they showed this in a TV channel in my country, i loled really hard when saw it Laughing

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Everyone's seen Mesex's overhead kick goal but this was also special when SES in typical fashion broke the dead lock for Milan with a silky touch and curler from a superb cross from De Sciglio.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5384/kr7ixhxwzaghshpsiwjujf.mp4

#SOS-SES

Also: Post match pic of Pato & Kasanova Konstant:

Champions League Round 5- Wednesday - Page 2 A8Qj9lkCYAAR858
Pato: "What the hell is that beside me?"

Last edited by Arquitecto on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:55 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:any other group imo and city would have advanced.

I disagree. You think they wouldnt got through in a group with Shakhtar, Chelsea, and Juve? Hell no. It would alsi be a helluva tought task to overcome Schalke or Arsenal. The rest though, yea theyd advance because the rest of the groups mainly only have one big team. But in each one of those, for example Bayerns or Barcas groups, City would advance, but in 2nd place.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum