Dante
Milantildeath
Casciavit
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AC Milan vs Napoli - Page 2 Empty Re: AC Milan vs Napoli

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:55 am

Good result considering everything. We all expected a defeat, and started off the game in the worst possible manner. Napoli didn't play as good as you could expect them to. Still, almost got the win thanks to Abbiati and, judged by chances, could have deserved it. Milan, as much as we dominated, had like two clear cut chances and scored two goals. That's quite clinical for a change. Though the poor decision making in the final third is still something that worries me, and I don't even want to start talking about the defense. There is not a single defender in our squad that we can trust when the team is under pressure. And to think that Mexes is one of our highest paid players.... Shawarma :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:04 am

Was really impressed by our unit, if only Abbiati didn't have a mid life crisis in the game we would've won. We definetly need Perin or Consigli or any new keeper. Really like how Acerbi bossed Cavani and didn't let him run riot. MDS is also maturing, Constant is looking solid except for a few minor wtfs. Monty and De Jong absolutley terrific display in midfield today, giving us more possession than Napoli. Bojan had a few chance but couldn't convert (can't blame him, not his position) KPB supported kinda well but then kinda faded to longshots/backflip KPB. Robinho with a sublime pass, and SES, my god what a beauty of a player we have here, at first when i heard Galliani was getting him, i thought drunk tested Preziosi or something but words cannot describe his current form and his abilities. SES>Gotze, haters come at me :coffee:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:41 am

we need to replace Abbiati sooner rather than later. This game proved that. I said before this game that we should not have ditched the 4-2-3-1. For me, it's our best formation. I feel Pato SES and Bojan all need to be on the field at the same time, only way this will happen is in a 4-2-3-1.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Milantildeath wrote:I said before this game that we should not have ditched the 4-2-3-1. For me, it's our best formation. I feel Pato SES and Bojan all need to be on the field at the same time, only way this will happen is in a 4-2-3-1.

This. We played ok today, but the main thing that caused us to have to settle for a point was that we were complete garbage in the first half. Normally, we're just garbage in defence. Yesterday, we were garbage everywhere. Why? Because the only system that utilizes our attacking talents to their fullest potential is 4-2-3-1.

--------------------Abbiati
-MDS-------Mexes------Zapata---Constant
-----------De Jong-------Monilivo
----Robinho/Pato------Bojan------SES
-------------------Pazzini/Pato

In January, we need to sell Mexes and Yepes and buy 2 solid CBs, then sell Prince and buy ourselves a new Kaka.

Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:08 pm

its gob smacking that everytime someone cost us game. its like we already forfeit to opponent even before half time then realizing that they made their mistake ... how many times we have to pay catch up....

el sharawwy bojan montolivo is the only bright players this season.

while boateng finally played a bit better... but still incredibly selfish.. show off... does allegri even tell him not to blast the ball off the crowd? countless times wasting ball trying to be a hero by scoring spectacular goals.. its unbelievable.. he is trying all sort of overhead kicks, and blasting ball from long range... while we should be playing more like team to score goals...

abbiati just horrendous its not just day he has made this kind of mistake.. few times this season now...

abbiati says oh the trajectory of the ball changed...wtf.. as a goalkeeper should be able to anticipate whats coming...

the second goal... where insigne scored actually it hit acerbi means ball was coming towards him with much less power... how can he not stop that is beyond me..

actually the whole game... everytime napoli tried a long range effort it looked like actually it was going to go in.... because of abbiati... unbelievable..

tired of veterans.. if guys like ibra silva nesta gattuso were dispensable this year... we should be offloading guys like bonera abbiatti too

give gabriel chance!! he deserves it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:47 pm

ACMRox wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:I said before this game that we should not have ditched the 4-2-3-1. For me, it's our best formation. I feel Pato SES and Bojan all need to be on the field at the same time, only way this will happen is in a 4-2-3-1.

This. We played ok today, but the main thing that caused us to have to settle for a point was that we were complete garbage in the first half. Normally, we're just garbage in defence. Yesterday, we were garbage everywhere. Why? Because the only system that utilizes our attacking talents to their fullest potential is 4-2-3-1.

--------------------Abbiati
-MDS-------Mexes------Zapata---Constant
-----------De Jong-------Monilivo
----Robinho/Pato------Bojan------SES
-------------------Pazzini/Pato

In January, we need to sell Mexes and Yepes and buy 2 solid CBs, then sell Prince and buy ourselves a new Kaka.

If only it were that easy! Crying or Very sad
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2