Beckham to the A-league

2 posters

Go down

Beckham to the A-league Empty Beckham to the A-league

Post by mr-r34 Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:27 am

All hells broken lose with links of becks coming to the a-league, the rumor mill states he is interested, if that is true the FFA have to do everything in their powers to bring him here. People have been saying he should be only going to melb or sydney teams, i agree with this 100%, he would be a great waste of marketing power if he was to go to say a team like Perth. Sydney FC can't get him and Melb victory already ruled themselves out, so it only leaves the heart and wanderers. He must go to the wanderers, a bit biased but whatever. I think he will do wonders off the pitch for the wanderers, and on the pitch.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Beckham to the A-league Empty Re: Beckham to the A-league

Post by Forza Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:34 am

I thought Ono was already the marquee for WSW. Do Heart have a marquee?

I think Heart probably need him more anyway because, unlike WSW, they have no defined geographical heartland in Melbourne and their rival, Victory, is well-established, has a big support base, and has been successful in past seasons. Beckham would draw some much-needed new fans to Heart.

I agree with your general point of view though, he has to go to Melbourne or Sydney team. As much as I would like Becks in Adelaide, we're doing fine without him and his marketing power would be limited here.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:20 am

If he comes this season, he will come as a guest stint, so he can join wsw.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down