Adrian0911
MMM
Valkyrja
juvefan4life
juventus101
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We MUST get Llorente in January. - Page 2 Empty Re: We MUST get Llorente in January.

Post by Juventude Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:40 pm

juvefan4life wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I'll say it again except Vucinic, quagliarella is the best Striker we have ..

Vuci + Quagli

That's the Dejan I love

Vuci+Quagli can work but not always they often become lazy, and I highly doubt in lorente, I still think that we should get suarez

Liverpool isn't going to give up in January and sell their best player. Plus, their manager, Brendan Rodgers, has asked for a striker to partner Suarez in the January window. I think Liverpool will want to give Rodgers a chance to put together a good team since it's his first year and they won't start selling major pieces.

Devi's list of strikers is more reasonable for a potential January transfer. Plus, as I said before, dreaming about a January transfer involving a striker is pointless if we don't make it to the knock-out stage of UCL. I don't see Marotta making a major January signing if our only competitions are Europa League, Serie A, and Coppa Italia.

Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

We MUST get Llorente in January. - Page 2 Empty Re: We MUST get Llorente in January.

Post by S Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Its better we wait until the summer to make a striker signing if we dont make knockouts(which looks like a huge possibility right now) imo.I think that is what will happen anyway like Juventude says.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Surag wrote:Its better we wait until the summer to make a striker signing if we dont make knockouts(which looks like a huge possibility right now) imo.I think that is what will happen anyway like Juventude says.

Plus, let's be realistic. The caliber of strikers that usually move in the January window are players like Matri or someone like Llorente on the verge of a Bosman transfer. The January window is usually a desperate time when teams overpay for slight upgrades. Rarely, do you see talents like Jovetic, Balotelli, or Suarez move in January.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Surag wrote:We cant afford Suarez..He recently signed a new contract with a big pay rise and wont come less than 30-35m pounds which is out of our reach really.

Osvaldo and Llorente our most realistic targets and i am highly skeptical of us getting either..

It's not even about being able to afford him, who says he wants to leave? Liverpool certainly doesn't want to sell and I'm sure he is happy there so we can just forget about players like Suarez.

It has to be players who are talented, their club is welling to sell and/or the player is willing to leave. There is no way around that and Suarez does not fall into this criteria by any means.

January is not the time to find bargains usually (Barzagli excluded). I mean looking at Marotta's January transfers, I'm not so sure.

Good signings:
Barzagli
Caceres

Ok signings:
Matri (overpaid but for that half season he was needed)
Padoin (switched Pazienza for him pretty much, horizontal move)

Bad signings:
Borriello
Toni
Rinaudo
Traore

I'll just leave it at that.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:09 pm

have money? Rolling Eyes
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:29 pm

But in Balotelli's situation he might want to leave.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:17 am

GIGItheBest wrote:But in Balotelli's situation he might want to leave.

Definitely, Balotelli is much more realistic than Suarez will ever be

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:48 am

Sell Matri to foreign club, gamble on Iaquinta for that spot on the bench and bring bak Boakye give him minutes
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:41 am

Do you think Milan will get Balotelli?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:53 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Do you think Milan will get Balotelli?

January winter ? No ... In the summer ? Yeah
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:40 am

Just out of curiosity, how much are you guys looking to spend?

Can't see you signing the likes of Cavani or Balotelli imo.

Llorente does look like he's being forced out. Would be a good signing for you guys.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:17 pm

ynwa wrote:Just out of curiosity, how much are you guys looking to spend?

Can't see you signing the likes of Cavani or Balotelli imo.

Llorente does look like he's being forced out. Would be a good signing for you guys.

If we pass the groups maybe good amount if not ..dunno
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:55 am

Think you guys will go for Llorente then as I'm certain he can play for you guys in the CL despite his team being in Europa.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2