Balotelli gets the cover of TIME Magazine International

+3
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lex
Swanhends
7 posters

Go down

Balotelli gets the cover of TIME Magazine International Empty Balotelli gets the cover of TIME Magazine International

Post by Swanhends Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Very interesting piece hmm

Balotelli gets the cover of TIME Magazine International A6s779PCYAEcMdd

Full article: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2128258-1,00.html

Discuss hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Balotelli gets the cover of TIME Magazine International Empty Re: Balotelli gets the cover of TIME Magazine International

Post by Lex Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:17 pm

A nice read into his early life, but it paints him as City's saviour and the guy who single handedly won the the title last year Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Balotelli gets the cover of TIME Magazine International Empty Re: Balotelli gets the cover of TIME Magazine International

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Balotelli gets the cover of TIME Magazine International Rock
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Lex wrote:A nice read into his early life, but it paints him as City's saviour and the guy who single handedly won the the title last year Laughing

You think? I thought it was pretty fair in terms of judging his on-field play...It said he repaid his price tag with 13 goals, which is a stretch, but it also said that he needs to score far more...which is definitely true

I thought it also made clear the point of his unpredictability, which both makes him exciting to watch and very inconsistent, i.e another weakness in his game...

On an unrelated note, even though I was sure that the footballing side of the article would obviously come up, thats not the main reason I posted the article really, as I don't get my football info from TIME (Laughing) but I did think the European Identity/Race issues were far more interesting
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:49 pm

Very good piece. Thanks for posting. I didn't know the new middle class black Italians were called the "Balotelli Generation" or about the puns in newspapers alluding to his race.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Yeah that's a good read.

Thoroughly fascinating player. Not yet one of my favorites, but he's getting there.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:35 pm

A good read on an interesting player. I suggest people read it, it's worth your time.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Well written, but hardly told me anything i didn't already know about him.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down