41 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Balon D'or 2012 list  - Page 4 Empty Re: Balon D'or 2012 list

Post by rwo power Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:18 pm

la bestia negra wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:Cech deserves to be there ahead of Neuer :coffee:

neuer is a more complete player banana
Neuer even scores penalties if no one of the other outfield players dare. And it won't take long fore him to score from open play, too:
Spoiler:
:bow:

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:19 pm

No De Rossi no party.

Best player at the Euros for me.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:16 pm

#Falcao2012

#Change we can believe in
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Pique :bow: Laughing
I like him and when in form he's superb, but he's even better at deceiving people into thinking he's good when he's been poor. Dat deception :bow:.

This list is nice for credit but who really cares. Top 3 is all that matters.

Good to see Busquets finally get the credit he deserves. Barca's 2nd best player last year and yet you still get blind drongos who laugh at the idea that he can play. I even saw somebody comment on a YT vid claiming anyone could do what he does for Barcelona... Lol nice try.

Anyway, it'll be Messi, CR and Iniesta. Messi deserves it but maybe the fact he keeps winning it will play on voters minds.

Oh and then there are those voters who just vote for their best mate or whatever. Even Casillas (who I respect greatly) doesn't even put Messi in top 3 and votes for his mate Ramos.. Wtf?
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:42 am

BarcaKizz wrote:

Anyway, it'll be Messi, CR and Iniesta. Messi deserves it but maybe the fact he keeps winning it will play on voters minds.

Oh and then there are those voters who just vote for their best mate or whatever. Even Casillas (who I respect greatly) doesn't even put Messi in top 3 and votes for his mate Ramos.. Wtf?

The award is a popularity contest.

If he wants to thank Ramos by voting for him what does it really matter?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:02 am

barca 2011 wrote:
Luca wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Because losing a final 4-0 is usually credited with an award?

You realize that would place Torres [among others] above Pirlo Laughing

Anyways, I think it will go to Messi and I also think that it should. He's simply the best
Well no it wouldnt, seeing as how torres isnt even on the list. But yes, I agree with Messi. Even a blind man could see him taking it. And Im a BIASED Falcao fan too.

I wasn't talking about the list at all, it was just regarding barilette's argument

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Luca wrote:You realize that would place Torres [among others] above Pirlo Laughing

Anyways, I think it will go to Messi and I also think that it should. He's simply the best
Just saying that when it mattered the most his team got demolished, not implying every Spaniard deserves to be above Pirlo. Pirlo would be in my personal top 3 of Iniesta, Messi and Pirlo based on a mix of achievement and performance, but it's probably going to be Messi, Ronaldo and Iniesta in that order.

I'm not sure if I agree that the ballon d'or could be won or lost on one game, regardless of the game. That's just my opinion though.
I also agree with the players and order you're predicting for the top 3, I see it similarly.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:18 am

Le Samourai wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:

The award is a popularity contest.

If he wants to thank Ramos by voting for him what does it really matter?

Well it matters for the reason you just spelled out. If its a popularity contest it loses all credibility...

I get that you're coming from saying it already had none so fair enough. It would be nice if people did vote correctly though.

Don't understand why he should have to 'thank' Ramos with his vote. Just the same as why Puyol and Messi etc should not leave Ronaldo out because they want to vote for Aguero (Messi last year) and Xavi or something.

At least pretend to be objective ffs. You'd think they'd respect the award a little more and just vote the best 3.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:44 am

You say you want to keep it professional.

Yet Iniesta completely undeservedly in many regards is going to end up on the podium and noone is going to have a word to say about it.

It's a popularity contest , will continue to be that barring voting restructure , if Casillas wants to vote for Ramos I don't see the problem. The small fans like me who actually understand what Ramos does for the teams appreciate the sentiment Smile.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:54 am

Benzema chokes at the Euros and makes the list?

So confused

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:02 am

Then isn't that another reason for my point?

I think we're saying the same thing it's just you've accepted the award is BS whereas I'd like to think it still means a lot,and it does to players, so it would be nice if they opened their eyes and minds a little. It should be a democratic vote with serious thought and respect, not a joke.

Just for the record I'm not blaming Casillas as an individual, more the fact that this approach is taken by many players.

Also you'll note I clearly wouldn't have Iniesta in my top 3 or maybe even 10 for last year. I've consistently said Busquets was Barca's no. 2 last season.

Another thing to note is I definitely appreciate Ramos. Only Kompany touches him for the year IMO as a defender. Been a fan since he was at Sevilla actually, and used to sign him on Fifa for Barca. Embarassed
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:16 am

Crimson wrote:Benzema chokes at the Euros and makes the list?

So confused

Stop acting like he's the first person to under perform at a Euro especially with a completely dysfunctional team around him. Henry did not even carry France to the knockouts of the Euros post Zidane.

I mean it's not like the eventual champions knocked them out or something.

Remember Euro 2000?Someone flopped there too , and he was still the best forward in the world...as I'm sure you'd agree.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:25 am

Le Samourai wrote:
Crimson wrote:Benzema chokes at the Euros and makes the list?

So confused

Stop acting like he's the first person to under perform at a Euro especially with a completely dysfunctional team around him. Henry did not even carry France to the knockouts of the Euros post Zidane.

I mean it's not like the eventual champions knocked them out or something.

Remember Euro 2000?Someone flopped there too , and he was still the best forward in the world...as I'm sure you'd agree.

Benzemas the best forward in the world now lmfao?

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:26 am

Raul. Did not want to say it but apparently you think I was referring to a 12 year old Benzema flopping at Euro 2000.

Something completely plausible since Benzema's been flopping since conception in your mind.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:52 am

You really think so Kizz? I thought Pepe was better last year tbh, I mean, I hate the man with a passion, but I think he was better than Ramos was.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyBoy Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:47 am

Balo, Drogba and Pique in the list shows how big stage infleunce awards, Droga was wank all season but was great in CL, Pique was a part of Euro winners and Balo had few charismatic games in Euros.
David Silva should have been there. And as some said Marchisio too.
And why there is so much outrage about Rooney being in the list, he had a very good 2011/12 and has been pretty good this season too.

Anyways my top 6 based on last season and this year's half would be:
1. Messi: any debate? This is an individual award and I doubt there is a more remarkable individual.
2. Cristiano: if Messi was not born all these awards would have gone to this man.
3. Pirlo: great season with Juve and had a very good Euros.
4. Falcao: best striker in the world deserves plaudits for his great performances in europa league and la Liga and good form with NT.
5. RVP: had it not been for shit Euro, he would have been in my top 3. Arsenal rode in his back last season and this season too clearly the best United player.
6. Ibra: Milan I doubt would have been anywhere near the top in Serie A last season had it not been for this man and his attacking vibe. Had a solid Euro too.
After this *bleep* off who cares lol.

CrazyBoy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:54 am

CrazyBoy wrote:Balo, Drogba and Pique in the list shows how big stage infleunce awards, Droga was wank all season but was great in CL, Pique was a part of Euro winners and Balo had few charismatic games in Euros.
And why there is so much outrage about Rooney being in the list, he had a very good 2011/12 and has been pretty good this season too.

1. Messi: any debate? This is an individual award and I doubt there is a more remarkable individual.
2. Cristiano: if Messi was not born all these awards would have gone to this man.
4. Falcao: best striker in the world deserves plaudits for his great performances in europa league and la Liga and good form with NT.
5. RVP: had it not been for shit Euro, he would have been in my top 3. Arsenal rode in his back last season and this season too clearly the best United player.
6. Ibra: Milan I doubt would have been anywhere near the top in Serie A last season had it not been for this man and his attacking vibe. Had a solid Euro too.

You don't rate Iniesta highly?
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyBoy Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:04 am

peerIess wrote:
CrazyBoy wrote:Balo, Drogba and Pique in the list shows how big stage infleunce awards, Droga was wank all season but was great in CL, Pique was a part of Euro winners and Balo had few charismatic games in Euros.

You don't rate Iniesta highly?
ofcourse I rate him, he is the one of the best players in the world but last season nah he was not that all. His Euros performances is overhyped as well.

CrazyBoy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by larisano Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:09 am

Top5 in any Order will probably be:
Messi,Ronaldo,Casillas,Iniesta,Falcao.
Drogba and RVP possible wildcards.
larisano
larisano
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:12 am

Drogba for what?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:53 am

^ for single handedly winning a shambles Chelsea side 2 major trophies last year ?

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:11 am

He hardly had a part in it and trophies matter little imo.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:56 am

Nameless wrote:He hardly had a part in it and trophies matter little imo.

Come on man

FA Cup:
- Scores in Semi
- Scores in Final game

CL:
- Scorer at the Bridge vs Barca
- Last min Equalizer in final and the final penalty.

I am not saying he deserves to win it, but his inclusion is justified. He delivered when it mattered.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:28 am

If this award is judged by individual performance for both club and country then Messi with no doubt will win it. Popularity contest however it looks like so we may see Ronaldo get a close win though its pretty simple
1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Pirlo
4. Casillas
5. Iniesta
This list if it goes by individual player... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyBoy Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:30 am

The Sanchez wrote:If this award is judged by individual performance for both club and country then Messi with no doubt will win it. Popularity contest however it looks like so we may see Ronaldo get a close win though its pretty simple
1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Pirlo
4. Casillas
5. Iniesta
This list if it goes by individual player... :coffee:

Casillas? For what? Iniesta yes very good Euro, injury prone season with Barcelona but top 5? I dont agree. Anyways your choice.

CrazyBoy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyBoy Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:34 am

Nameless wrote:He hardly had a part in it and trophies matter little imo.

are you serious? I am not saying he deserves to be in the list or win Ballon Dor, but if anyone who deserves the most praise for Chelsea's CL and FA Cup is Drogba. He was shit in League yes I agree but he was just amazing in cups.

CrazyBoy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:38 am

Arquitecto wrote:How is Balotelli being there a joke? Scored many important goals for City despite being on the bench half the time, this isn't even counting his excellent performance. I don't even have to mention him for Italia. If Balotelli is a joke then so is Drogba's inclusion considering he did f**ck all the first half of the season and the PL aside from waking up in the latter stages on of the CL and FA cup final. Balotelli statistically was far far better then him.

Why is Pique there considering he was absolute cack for Barcelona and Espana? Seriously? Chellini, Pepe and Barzhagli>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>better then him last year

Why is Benzema there? Can anyone justify this one?

SAF? He didn't win a single trophy and got knocked out of the freaking CL and EL. How is this man in there? And Guardiola? Love the guy but he does not deserve to be there. Where is Montpellier's manager? What a joke. What about Bielsa?

Del Bosque (or Mou) and Messi should win it without a shred of a doubt.

And how Marchisio is not there makes this list even a bigger joke. Juve's 2nd best player after Pirlo last year and one of Italia's best players in the Euros. :facepalm:

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next