Zealous
S
Ganso
41 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Balon D'or 2012 list  - Page 5 Empty Re: Balon D'or 2012 list

Post by Arquitecto Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:38 am

Arquitecto wrote:How is Balotelli being there a joke? Scored many important goals for City despite being on the bench half the time, this isn't even counting his excellent performance. I don't even have to mention him for Italia. If Balotelli is a joke then so is Drogba's inclusion considering he did f**ck all the first half of the season and the PL aside from waking up in the latter stages on of the CL and FA cup final. Balotelli statistically was far far better then him.

Why is Pique there considering he was absolute cack for Barcelona and Espana? Seriously? Chellini, Pepe and Barzhagli>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>better then him last year

Why is Benzema there? Can anyone justify this one?

SAF? He didn't win a single trophy and got knocked out of the freaking CL and EL. How is this man in there? And Guardiola? Love the guy but he does not deserve to be there. Where is Montpellier's manager? What a joke. What about Bielsa?

Del Bosque (or Mou) and Messi should win it without a shred of a doubt.

And how Marchisio is not there makes this list even a bigger joke. Juve's 2nd best player after Pirlo last year and one of Italia's best players in the Euros. :facepalm:

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:26 pm

1. Ronaldo
2. Messi
3. Pirlo
4. Casillas
5. Iniesta
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:27 pm

What I think we will see:

1. Ronaldo
2. Messi
3. Casillas

What I want to see:

1. Casillas
2-3. Ronaldo/Messi

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:13 pm

I don't understand those who say Drogba shouldn't be there. He was very important for Chelsea in the CL and the FA cup. Also, it doesn't matter if he did nothing the 1st half of the season as this award is yearly, so only the second half should be considered.

In my opinion, the three more baffling inclusions are Balotelli, Pique, Xabi Alonso and Buffon.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:57 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:Pirlo was better than Iniesta all of last season. I watched almost all of Juve's games and he carried that team on his back - everything good Juve did happened because of Pirlo. Without him, I don't think they would've even been top 3 in Serie A.

Iniesta is fantastic, but where was he before the Euros ? He wasn't performing well for Barca for the majority of last season, remember? Where was he in the Euro's vs Portugal? I remember that game pretty clearly and Portugal were the better team for the majority of the game, and looked much more threatening than Iniesta's Spain... a penalty shootout win doesn't change anything.

Pirlo was the star of the Italy team in the Euros as well. Even in the final (which Prandelli BADLY messed up with his tactics, and Italy were cursed with their injury luck that game) , Pirlo was a solid performer. It is a shame, really...

No way in hell does Pirlo deserve it! Don't get me wrong hes an outstanding midfielder. Intiesta same thing great player but not the best. IMO no one should even come close to CR7 or messi. If you need me to explain why then you arent on par with this sport. Two players that week and week make a difference for their teams. The opinions on who should get it are split and that is normal because both players will have their fans. What is the point of this discussion really? If I wanted to make ridiculous nominations I would say Blaszczykowski for Ballon.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5