Genoa unveil new boss Del Neri

3 posters

Go down

Genoa unveil new boss Del Neri  Empty Genoa unveil new boss Del Neri

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:20 pm

New Genoa boss Gigi Del Neri is confident that his past at city rivals Sampdoria will not be a problem at Marassi.

Del Neri was unveiled to the media on Tuesday after he replaced Gigi De Canio on the Rossoblu bench.

“You can’t cancel my past at Sampdoria,” he stated of his successful 2010-11 spell with the Blucerchiati.

“It remains an important part of my career, but I have always respected the Genoa fans and I never thought about rejecting this job – I’m a professional.”

Del Neri has been linked with the club since he was dismissed at Juventus in favour of Antonio Conte in the summer of 2011.

“I was contacted by President Enrico Preziosi in January, but it wasn’t the right time for me the return to the bench,” he added.

“I needed a rest. I reflected on some of my disappointing spells, but I’m now ready to repay the faith which this club has in me.

“I have a good squad at my disposal and this will be a stimulating experience.”

Del Neri also had no fear that he would soon become another victim of President Preziosi, a man who regularly hires and fires.

“I’m happy to be here and this is a great opportunity,” Del Neri continued. “I’ll give my all for Genoa, as I have always done at every club.

“I want to take this club’s project forward and I want to be here for some years to come.”

Del Neri will make his debut with the Rossoblu this weekend at crisis-hit Milan.
===========================================

His love and respect for Juve is appreciated from me a lot! All the best Gigi just always lose against us
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Genoa unveil new boss Del Neri  Empty Re: Genoa unveil new boss Del Neri

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Good luck to him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender