M99
Guiltybystander
FilipeFerreira
EarlyPrototype
Sushi Master
BarrileteCosmico
15 posters

Go down

Cesc: "If a player is on the market it's because he is not wanted" Empty Cesc: "If a player is on the market it's because he is not wanted"

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:32 pm

:coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Cesc: "If a player is on the market it's because he is not wanted" Empty Re: Cesc: "If a player is on the market it's because he is not wanted"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:33 pm

I'd propose a new section for Cesc Saga :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Cesc: "If a player is on the market it's because he is not wanted" Empty Re: Cesc: "If a player is on the market it's because he is not wanted"

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:34 pm

Cesc: "If a player is on the market it's because he is not wanted" 14
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:34 pm

What is he trying to say that Arsenal don't want him because he is on the market? He aint even on the market.
Or was it just a general opinion
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:35 pm

I think he's trying to say that Arsenal no longer want him, otherwise they wouldn't be selling him.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Wtf after Wenger pleaded with him several times. Cesc really does not give a shit about Arsenal I am sorry but it has to be said he is trying to force his way to Barca and make it look like he was not wanted.

Last edited by EarlyPrototype on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:42 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I think he's trying to say that Arsenal no longer want him, otherwise they wouldn't be selling him.
They aren't selling him. They just declare insane prices to scare Barca way. I mean they've turned down every offer.

In the end, the Arsenal board are money hungry millonaries, but I'm sure if it was for Wenger he would never sell him.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:44 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Wtf after Wenger pleaded with him several times. Cesc really does not give a shit about Arsenal I am sorry but it has to be said he is trying to force his way to Arsenal and make it look like he was not wanted.

QFT. Cesc used to be my favorite player in EPL, now I think he's just a piece of shit. Who wants a player that's gonna do stupid shit like this and throw away important games?

FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Cesc should get over himself.

I am disappointed, I thought he was a classy guy. But in what context did he say this though?
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:48 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:Cesc should get over himself.

I am disappointed, I thought he was a classy guy. But in what context did he say this though?

"If a player is in the market it is because his club doesn't want him. I have no problems over that,"

Not only is he trying to say that Arsenal don't want him he also says "I have no problems over that" making it look like that Fabregas is the being the classy one here. What a douche.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Wait, is he even on the market? This is his way of pissing off Wenger to lower his price and kick him out.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:40 pm

I thought he was saying he's not on the market because Arsenal want him. :S
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by pdolson Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:44 pm

FilipeFerreira wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Wtf after Wenger pleaded with him several times. Cesc really does not give a shit about Arsenal I am sorry but it has to be said he is trying to force his way to Arsenal and make it look like he was not wanted.

QFT. Cesc used to be my favorite player in EPL, now I think he's just a piece of shit. Who wants a player that's gonna do stupid shit like this and throw away important games?

such beautiful control by iniesta

pdolson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:45 pm

So Fabregas is for sale? :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:47 pm

Cesc: "If a player is on the market it's because he is not wanted" Obvious-road-sign
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:01 pm

It's not entirely true, either, a player can be wanted at his club but a big enough sum of money can be wanted even more.

But really, he should hand in a transfer request or say that he absolutely wants to stay. Anything else he says only makes it worse at this point.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:19 am

i highly doubt he said this.....Don't kill him yet

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:34 am

Nonsense.No one even knows what was the question that prompted this answer or what context he said that but everyone is bashing Fabregas.

If anything Fabregas deserves more credit than most players playing football.How many players remain silent and remain loyal when the likes of Real or Barca comes knocking.He remained loyal to Arsenal despite Barca publicly courting Fabregas for three years.

Would Arsenal have been able to keep him he acted like a Lescott? He deserves lot more respect than most footballers today.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:58 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Nonsense.No one even knows what was the question that prompted this answer or what context he said that but everyone is bashing Fabregas.

If anything Fabregas deserves more credit than most players playing football.How many players remain silent and remain loyal when the likes of Real or Barca comes knocking.He remained loyal to Arsenal despite Barca publicly courting Fabregas for three years.

Would Arsenal have been able to keep him he acted like a Lescott? He deserves lot more respect than most footballers today.

I think, and I'm not entirely sure, the interview was this:

Reporter: You can’t resolve anything now, can you?

CF: Nonono–

R: but you can relax about it now?

CF: Exactly, at the moment I don’t have anything to say and there’s nothing to discuss.

R: you’re just getting in good physical condition to be ready for the start of the season, right?

CF: Of course, I’m already doing my part, and doing what I can–

R: [two reporters talk at once] Are you relaxed/content at your club? [the other asks if he is an optimist]

CF: yes, yes, I’m very relaxed

R: [in Catalán] What about the market?

CF: What market?

R: the transfer market [not sure about this next part] Are you in it?

CF: Me? No, if something happens it’s because it has to; I believe that when a player is in the market, it’s because his club doesn’t want him, but I don’t have that problem so I’m calm.

R: Are you an optimist?

CF: Yes, I’m optimistic about everything, I don’t know what you’re referring to.

Typically, the media are sitrring things up again and have, evidently, cut off half of what Cesc actually said to create a more sensationalist headline.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:05 pm

See, haha, I already thought it was taken out of context and mistranslated.

Poor Cesc. We hated on him for nothing.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Even before reading the interview I knew all this was BS, since when Cesc is on the market, its funny how a player can be on the market for only one club.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down