Do people actually think Valdes was at fault for CR's goal?

+18
Prometheus
Zealous
Arquitecto
The Franchise
The Sanchez
CBarca
danyjr
halamadrid2
white_star
Brady2Moss
guest7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
Jack Daniels
Raptorgunner
Adrian0911
free_cat
Gil
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do people actually think Valdes was at fault for CR's goal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do people actually think Valdes was at fault for CR's goal?

Post by danyjr Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:29 pm

I want to see Iker save that bullet coming towards him at that angle. It was a fantastic shot in my opinion, placement and power. That said I think 8/10 he wouldn't have hit the target going for that near post.

And I agree Alves was more at fault than Valdés. Superb shot nevertheless.

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Do people actually think Valdes was at fault for CR's goal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do people actually think Valdes was at fault for CR's goal?

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:42 pm

He didn't have to save it, but he very well could have saved it; and Valdes does tend to miss a lot of savable shots.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:44 pm

A keeper's near post is like his sister's pussy, no one should score there :coffee:
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fenomeno Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:12 am

very well struck shot, but keepers shouldn't be beaten at the near post. part of the blame would have to go to dani alves for being oblivious to ronaldo and letting him get the shot in unmarked
El Fenomeno
El Fenomeno
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2