buddytaller
raulmadrid4vr
Pedram
Die Borussen
Mamad
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The case of Benzema and Higuain against Barca Empty The case of Benzema and Higuain against Barca

Post by Mamad Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:11 am

every time they play against Barca they forget how to score a goal. we can't keep repeating the same mistake again and again.

you have a striker and you make opportunities for him to score but he doesn't. you can't win. period.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

The case of Benzema and Higuain against Barca Empty Re: The case of Benzema and Higuain against Barca

Post by Die Borussen Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:21 am

if he had scored that goal we would 90% win the game and i wouldnt be sad right now cause of the result and the 210 euros i lost cause madrid didnt win.

nevermind.

we just dont have good finishers

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

The case of Benzema and Higuain against Barca Empty Re: The case of Benzema and Higuain against Barca

Post by Pedram Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:31 am

Higuain was more suited for this game. we had no one who makes run behind the defenders. he'd have tortured Adriano and Masch had he played.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:35 am

higuain scored a lot against barcelona. when he came on we were simply defending and had no attack. what do you expect him to do? mourinho decided to put an attacking midfielder (benzema) with no center forward against a barca with no defenders. this cowardly act pretty much cost us la liga. oh well i am still looking forwards to CL and care to win that more.

mourinho on benzema: sometimes i use him as a 9, sometimes as a 10. his movement is key.

so it is obvious he is almost always used as a 10. but mourinho prefers to play without a 9 in big matches because he is too defensive minded. what happens is that benzema draws the defense, leaving cristiano wide open for the tap in. if cristiano does not score then who will? cristiano is tasked with our scoring and he is the number 1 go to guy when it comes to finishing on the team. i always laugh when people call him a 'winger.'
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:39 am

I think Higgy was worse when he came on no link up play what ever, misplaced a terrible pass when Madrid was on the counter. Bad game from both strikers Karim missed two sitters in this match alone, you wonder if we had someone like Falcao instead of Benzema and Higuain, we would easily have put the game away long before it became a contest. Atleast Ronaldo was there to save the day again.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:41 am

buddytaller wrote:I think Higgy was worse when he came on no link up play what ever, misplaced a terrible pass when Madrid was on the counter. Bad game from both strikers Karim missed two sitters in this match alone, you wonder if we had someone like Falcao instead of Benzema and Higuain, we would easily have put the game away long before it became a contest. Atleast Ronaldo was there to save the day again.

how did cristiano save the day? ok fine his first goal was good but valdes was still at fault too. his second goal was given to him. asides from that he made a few runs and got fouled 2/3 times resulting in free kicks he failed to convert. all this against no defense. i do not see how that constitutes as 'saving the day.'

and falcao is overrated. higuain is better.

Last edited by raulmadrid4vr on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:43 am

buddytaller wrote:I think Higgy was worse when he came on no link up play what ever, misplaced a terrible pass when Madrid was on the counter. Bad game from both strikers Karim missed two sitters in this match alone, you wonder if we had someone like Falcao instead of Benzema and Higuain, we would easily have put the game away long before it became a contest. Atleast Ronaldo was there to save the day again.

But Falcao couldn't make Benzema's turn at Ronaldo's goal. Anyway, Higuain would have scored tonight, I'm sure about that.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:55 am

Kizu wrote: But Falcao couldn't make Benzema's turn at Ronaldo's goal. Anyway, Higuain would have scored tonight, I'm sure about that.

I doubt whether Higuain would have made a difference if he had started, he came on when the Barcelona defence were tired, with a substantial amount of time left to be played, and he did nothing. Mourinho was right in selecting Benzema ahead of Higuain, but Benzema let Mourinho down. I hope this doesn't cost us la liga, there's still over 90 points left to play.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:13 am

Maybe Ronaldo should play as lone striker up front?

And Benzema at LW.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:32 am

no
cristiano's pace is needed on the wing

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBĂ©ninois Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:52 am

Well RM goalscorer is Ronaldo . the way benzema play helps ronaldo to score goal
LeBĂ©ninois
LeBĂ©ninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:51 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:higuain scored a lot against barcelona. when he came on we were simply defending and had no attack. what do you expect him to do? mourinho decided to put an attacking midfielder (benzema) with no center forward against a barca with no defenders. this cowardly act pretty much cost us la liga. oh well i am still looking forwards to CL and care to win that more.

mourinho on benzema: sometimes i use him as a 9, sometimes as a 10. his movement is key.

so it is obvious he is almost always used as a 10. but mourinho prefers to play without a 9 in big matches because he is too defensive minded. what happens is that benzema draws the defense, leaving cristiano wide open for the tap in. if cristiano does not score then who will? cristiano is tasked with our scoring and he is the number 1 go to guy when it comes to finishing on the team. i always laugh when people call him a 'winger.'
140 posts only, only appears after el clasicos, f*** off, this is a barca fan with a 2nd account....
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:39 pm

But Falcao is better than Higuian...
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:40 am

"benz missed two sitters" :facepalm:

ffs you people, the first shot was a frekin volley from wide left, there is like 20% for any striker to score that.

second chance hit the bar, benz receaved the ball in an acward position and his balance was lost and barley touched that ball in it hit the BAR.

ffs :facepalm:

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:08 am

without ANY BIAS, now we must conclude, Ronaldo is Best player in Real Madrid and Top 2 in the world AT LEAST.

if he leaves, higuain and benzema will take this club to mediocre levels... they flop , ronaldo has gotten over that, he is a big game player now

team he has scored upon in just past few months : Holland, Bayern Munich, Czech Republics, Barcelona (multiple times) , Manchester City, Ajax, and EVERY LA LIGA TEAM..... it baffles me when other players are put before him....

When we give higuain the chance in bernabeu, he scores 1 but misses 8 sitters.... when we give benzema chance, he misses open nets, and tap ins.... God i can't imagine right now where Real madrid would be without him,
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:05 am

I was really frustrated y'day with the finishing. I was like NOT again. Only to be cooled down by CR7. Thanks for saving the day again.

We could have won the game with more than 2 goals had we finished well. Benz & Higuain are great in making the runs, but F for finishing is FALCAO. neither of them have an F in their name Sad . To hell with the link up play. I would trade either of them for FALCAO & CAVANI hmm . Teams like Barca will not give 10 chances to score 2 goals.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:58 am

imagine if we had a player xerox copy of Van nistelroy or Young Raul, that's what i call a finisher and that's what we'r lacking TOO much

I think a swap of Higuain for Cavani OR falcao wouldn't be bad, personally i like Cavani better because he can do much more than just score
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:05 am

Cavani misses just as much as Pipita. If you want a striker buy Ibra, but Higuain and Benzema are young and will get better and better.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:13 am

ibra is nothing like ppl i mentioned aka Raul RvN, i like a Mobile striker who's finishing rate is NOT 1/8, classic poacher with a clinical finishing i suppose.
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:23 am

Kizu wrote:Cavani misses just as much as Pipita. If you want a striker buy Ibra, but Higuain and Benzema are young and will get better and better.

If you want Ibra, then Ozil would be benched, because Ibra is a number 10 aka a false AM... he is crap as a nine
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:14 am

Real Kandahar wrote:ibra is nothing like ppl i mentioned aka Raul RvN, i like a Mobile striker who's finishing rate is NOT 1/8, classic poacher with a clinical finishing i suppose.

Totally Agree. RVN was lethal. I wish he was loaned to us in 2011 year instead of adebayor. But coming back, we need classic poacher with good conversion rate - I would go after - Falcao & Hernandez/Dzeko as sub. Assuming Cavani may not want to be in same team as Falcao Wink.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:59 am

yeah, higuain has been the same guy since that miss against Lyon in 2009/10, he is just a big game choker and this summer he showed us how wasteful he is...

Benz on the other hand, does not make runs behind the opposition's line, he plays like a 10 or a false 9, I like him better, last night was an exception, because usually he delivers, but STILL is not a true striker... like RvN or Raul...

i personally like Cavani better, but cavani/falcao, either is better than what situation we are now

it is no secret that Ronaldo saved us last night, in fact, because of him we won Copa del rey, we won La Liga last season... because of him we won super copa, and almost won UCL kuz of him (2 goals against Bayern in semis) ... he can do just so much to be honest...
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Benzema and Ronaldo seem to compliment each other more IMO.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:12 pm

Imagine if we had RVN in last 5 Clasicos as CF......
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:26 pm

Imagine if we had Drenthe banana
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum